IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
Pat Condell about Trans women competing in womens sport...

Pat Condell @patcondell
Twitter informs me that this tweet violates French law, so nobody in France is allowed to see it. However, my French friends can still see it on #Gab, an American site that respects free speech and the 1st Amendment. (link: https://gab.com/patcondell) gab.com/patcondell

Quote Tweet
Pat Condell @patcondell
She has nothing to apologize for. ‘Trans’ women are not women. They are men with mental problems. If they compete against women they are cheats. If this nonsense is allowed to continue, they will destroy women’s sport. (link: https://no_url_shorteners/y6eaqomb) no_url_shorteners/y6eaqomb

•••
He was a huge hypochondriac and had erectial disfuction only to end up being a meth head lol, truth.

But Hitler and Stalin both are perfect examples of what happens when the people loose total control of thier country.
That's because Hitler only had one ball... there's a famous song about it...
The Armstrong and Miller Show | Hitler Has Only Got One Ball...

Hitler Reacts to the song 'Hitler Has Only Got One Ball'

•••
You're trying to pick a fight with the wrong person. Go whine to aunty Nancy or uncle Louis or cousin Al about how bad the GOP is treating you for insulting the dirty interlopers.

Capital of Israel: Jerusalem. Location of US Embassy in Israel? The capital of Jerusalem. People who opposed the move: YOU

How many times do we have to go over stuff?

Embassy move is a simple one.

Who's judgement do I trust more:
A. Trump
B. Past presidents, intelligence community

I pick B, you pick A. Not complicated.

The only other time I can think of talking about Israel was about stealing land. They took them to Israeli court and.............won.

So I'm for making smart decisions and not stealing people's lands.

You, on the other hand, while saying you're Pro-Israel, support anti-semite sites and the Unite the Right March, which was organized literally by 2 people, a Nazi and a white supremacist. Chanting "Jews will not replace us"

What side am I on? I always go for the decent, what's right, common sense side etc.

@mr-x and budget/trade deficit have both gotten worse under Trump. His economic guy literally quit over it because he knew what would happen.

Last edited:
•••
Just in:

Paul Manafort sentenced to about 4 years in prison in Virginia case

"Paul Manafort, who once served as President Trump’s campaign chairman, was sentenced to nearly four years in prison Thursday for cheating on his taxes and bank fraud — a spectacular fall for a once high-flying political consultant who told the judge he is now “humiliated and ashamed.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ng-he-feels-humiliated-and-ashamed/ar-BBUug4J

•••
I don’t see a way out for the Democrats concerning llhan Omar situation, you don’t go to Washington and trash our closet ally, what a f*ckup.

She didn't say anything different than Trump has.

Trump, No Stranger to Jewish Stereotypes, Rejects Ilhan Omar’s Apology

"In 2015, Mr. Trump told members of the Republican Jewish Coalition: “You’re not going to support me because I don’t want your money. You want to control your politicians, that’s fine.” He added with admiration that it was a roomful of “negotiators,” leading some to object afterward that he was engaging in Jewish stereotypes."

"In July 2016, Mr. Trump drew fierce criticism when his campaign released an ad about Hillary Clinton, the Democratic candidate, which depicted her superimposed on piles of cash, with a six-point Star of David and the phrase “Most Corrupt Candidate Ever!”

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/12/us/politics/trump-omar-anti-semitism.html

Last edited:
•••
haha, just saw this pop up, thought is was funny:

Utah legislature passes bill legalizing sex outside of marriage

"The current law which criminalizes fornication is included in the state's criminal code chapter on offenses against the family. Those found guilty are punishable by up to six months in jail and a fine of $1,000.

The law, however, is not pursued by police for prosecution and is not enforced.

Utah Rep. Paul Ray (R), who sponsored the bill in the House, said it was time these laws were reversed, Fox 13 reported.

Other conservatives in the Utah House disapproved of the repeal.

"What is legal is often far below what is morally right," Rep. Keven Stratton (R) said. "And I recognize our laws are not strong enough to rule immoral people."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/u...sex-outside-of-marriage/ar-BBUvCXN?li=BBnbfcL

Conservatives. Same people behind the law where sex toys are still illegal in Alabama. Anti-personal freedom types.

•••
That's because Hitler only had one ball... there's a famous song about it...
The Armstrong and Miller Show | Hitler Has Only Got One Ball...

Hitler Reacts to the song 'Hitler Has Only Got One Ball'

I knew the motherfucker was fucked up worse than I thought

•••
Just in:

Paul Manafort sentenced to about 4 years in prison in Virginia case

"Paul Manafort, who once served as President Trump’s campaign chairman, was sentenced to nearly four years in prison Thursday for cheating on his taxes and bank fraud — a spectacular fall for a once high-flying political consultant who told the judge he is now “humiliated and ashamed.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ng-he-feels-humiliated-and-ashamed/ar-BBUug4J

Slap on the wrist.
That judge is a poster child for eliminating lifetime judicial appointments.
However there are other charges and other judges.

•••
Drove twice from NJ down to N. Carolina on 95 in 1990’s, nice too.

To be fair, I think you are talking about another era with regards to the US and Asia. Though Switzerland is pretty much still the gold standard when it comes to clean and well maintained. (Though they also have strict rules governing just about every aspect of life - and that can take some getting used to.)

I am getting older too, so find it easy to talk about places and forget that it has been 20 years since I have been there. A lot of things change in 20 years.

We'll just have to disagree on the conditions of highways and airports.

I don't see anything positive happening in the US until the country as a whole has a "come to Jesus" moment. For now, all I see is partisan, hateful and uninformed bickering about trivial issues that serves the interests of crooked politicians. New bridges and roads? Not so much.

•••
nobody hates Trump or any other person for being rich

Sorry but wealth jealousy is a huge problem, I don't know how much traveling you have done or walked through a ghetto ever. I dress like a poor person so I disguise as best and blend in everywhere I go. The comments I have heard from the less fortunate are shocking.

Most of the members of Congress were put there with little means and after 20 years accumulated wealth by unknown means, they didn't create any products, companies or jobs, but those Govt jobs which the taxpayer never approves but has to pay for. Politicians have propped themselves up cashing in on lobbying and the old political line the pockets "thing".

many Americans who are not poor simply cannot afford it.

So, you ride the bus, you get all sorts of free opportunities to educate yourself. Boo Hoo. I don't want to pay for other peoples health care. Not my problem.

•••
For now, all I see is partisan, hateful and uninformed bickering about trivial issues that serves the interests of crooked politicians.

That sums it up. Maxine and Tlaib represents all democrats: Impeach the MF. lol. Today was wimpville, a bunch of scared Democrats unable to call out POS Omar.

•••
Illegals don't get Obamacare, here's the specific section on that:

Who paid for this? "humanitarian aid"- passed on as higher medical costs for those who can pay. Wealth transfer.

So who paid for this recent example? and the thousands of other examples happening for years?

"The family was taken into custody and Hernandez was taken to a hospital when she complained about abdominal pain a day later.

“He was born here in San Diego,” Hernandez said told NBC San Diego’s sister station, Telemundo 20. The boy is an American citizen by birth."

https://www.westernjournal.com/caravan-member-gives-birth-us-soil/

https://www.researchgate.net/public...s_the_border_The_San_Diego-Tijuana_connection

Failure has been on the entire Government to control this. Democrats and Republicans have completely failed for years and years.

Mobilizing Public Sociology: Scholars, Activists, and Latin@ Migrants ...

CM Capture 114.jpg

•••
Some roads are horrible. Any time I drive thru SC, 2 lanes, lights not working at night most of the time. What about bridges? That alone is a big issue. What about the future, things like high speed rail?

And who should pay for more than 2 lanes in SC? People in Seattle? These are State issues. Sure Federal funding for interstates, but widen roads in the middle of nowhereville?

Here and there sure you can find problems. But overall the US roads are excellent, at least in the West. Maybe where there are more people to pay there is more money. I recall driving down a creepy road in Houston that looked like where Robert Johnson sold his soul. But there were no potholes, wide, somewhat maintained. I drove from Cape Fear to Myrtle Beach in the 80's, no issues. Bad weather ruins asphalt and throwing salt on the road, but disagree with anything west of Denver overall as being in bad condition. Come to think I drove from St. Louis to Cape Gireadeau in 90's. Ok, lot's of dive and dumpy properties, but roads were decent. Chicago to Milwaukee and up north about 100 miles. All decent. Newark to New Haven too. It's spotty.

I don't believe that trains will ever happen. CA just cancelled their stupid mismanaged project. Southwest Airlines will be cheaper to go north 45 minute flight to SF. Amtrak is a subsidized mess. Americans are too spoiled with autonomy, culturally won't happen. Besides that, big corporations will not allow it. too much money in Oil, in Tires and wasteful gas guzzling Ford F-250 Pickups and stupid SUV's. Let alone the "ego" factor of owning a BMW.

Elon Musk's people mover is interesting, but highly speculative and not practical to ride down a tube staring at the ID for a long time. He should stick with his Rockets and dump the Tesla too. Ending Tesla retail stores smells like death of a company, makes no sense to me, like they need to service these cars and racks. I hope I am wrong and they have portable stations or some other logistics.

•••
And who should pay for more than 2 lanes in SC? People in Seattle? These are State issues. Sure Federal funding for interstates, but widen roads in the middle of nowhereville?

Here and there sure you can find problems. But overall the US roads are excellent, at least in the West. Maybe where there are more people to pay there is more money. I recall driving down a creepy road in Houston that looked like where Robert Johnson sold his soul. But there were no potholes, wide, somewhat maintained. I drove from Cape Fear to Myrtle Beach in the 80's, no issues. Bad weather ruins asphalt and throwing salt on the road, but disagree with anything west of Denver overall as being in bad condition. Come to think I drove from St. Louis to Cape Gireadeau in 90's. Ok, lot's of dive and dumpy properties, but roads were decent. Chicago to Milwaukee and up north about 100 miles. All decent. Newark to New Haven too. It's spotty.

I don't believe that trains will ever happen. CA just cancelled their stupid mismanaged project. Southwest Airlines will be cheaper to go north 45 minute flight to SF. Amtrak is a subsidized mess. Americans are too spoiled with autonomy, culturally won't happen. Besides that, big corporations will not allow it. too much money in Oil, in Tires and wasteful gas guzzling Ford F-250 Pickups and stupid SUV's. Let alone the "ego" factor of owning a BMW.

Elon Musk's people mover is interesting, but highly speculative and not practical to ride down a tube staring at the ID for a long time. He should stick with his Rockets and dump the Tesla too. Ending Tesla retail stores smells like death of a company, makes no sense to me, like they need to service these cars and racks. I hope I am wrong and they have portable stations or some other logistics.

No, Seattle wouldn't pay for South Carolina and these are interstates I was talking about. You're in another country. You're talking about travels you did in the 80's and 90's. You still didn't touch bridges. Most people disagree with you, again, your fellow Trump supporters. With as much money and diversity that America has, we should be kicking ass everywhere, we're not.

I have no idea what you're talking about with the other stuff. I was talking about ACA/Obamacare nothing else. Not sure what that has to do with illegals. Most Americans wanted to keep it. Did you know when Trump was running, he had his employees outside saying they have a problem with Obamacare, they weren't even on it. His company took care of their healthcare. He's clueless, and I still haven't seen a plan from him on that. Where is that at?

Found the video:

Trump: My employees are having problems with Obamacare

"All of my employees are having a tremendous problem with Obamacare"

except.............they're not on Obamacare. Like I said, his company took care of it. One of the comments to the video:

"What a business genius. He has no idea about his employees health insurance. 95% on his companies plan not the ACA. What an idiot. Hard to believe he has an alternate plan to something he obviously doesn't understand."

Last edited:
•••
You're talking about travels you did in the 80's and 90's.

I have driven all over the states, bridges like I said some are an issue due to age. Poor maintenance. Lousy weather and salt. Repeat that. Salt. Speaking of salt In fact, I sold equipment to the FDOT because they had an emergency since some scammer contractor ripped off taxpayers and pumped up salt water into this onsite- concrete mix (Too far from civilization I suppose, no trucked in mix), and so instead of trucking in fresh water as required, the concrete bridge rebar was crumbling after only a few years. Lovely. Nice huh? You FL tax dollars at work. Where were all those droves of genius "Gov't employees"- in this case Gov't Project Management and Inspectors, you so love to defend when that occurred? What a joke, huge lawsuit. Don't remember where specifically with all my transactions over the years. So lousy weather isn't the only reason things fall apart- that was the Gov't's fault for not having a competent inspector on site, witnessing the build. He was probably bribed to go drink Margaritas instead of watching. I have seen happen too, the contractor gives them a cozy trailer to sleep in. Swamp creatures outside of DC.

FYI, I drove all over CA, OR, WA, ID, UT, CO, NM, AZ in early 2000's when I retired before I left, we spent a couple months on the road. Things were fine.

These gondolas are not in Disneyworld or Switzerland.

•••
I have driven all over the states, bridges like I said some are an issue due to age. Poor maintenance. Lousy weather and salt. Repeat that. Salt. Speaking of salt In fact, I sold equipment to the FDOT because they had an emergency since some scammer contractor ripped off taxpayers and pumped up salt water into this onsite- concrete mix (Too far from civilization I suppose, no trucked in mix), and so instead of trucking in fresh water as required, the concrete bridge rebar was crumbling after only a few years. Lovely. Nice huh? You FL tax dollars at work. Where were all those droves of genius "Gov't employees"- in this case Gov't Project Management and Inspectors, you so love to defend when that occurred? What a joke, huge lawsuit. Don't remember where specifically with all my transactions over the years. So lousy weather isn't the only reason things fall apart- that was the Gov't's fault for not having a competent inspector on site, witnessing the build. He was probably bribed to go drink Margaritas instead of watching. I have seen happen too, the contractor gives them a cozy trailer to sleep in. Swamp creatures outside of DC.

FYI, I drove all over CA, OR, WA, ID, UT, CO, NM, AZ in early 2000's when I retired before I left, we spent a couple months on the road. Things were fine.

These gondolas are not in Disneyworld or Switzerland.

America's infrastructure is decaying — here's a look at how terrible things have gotten

"America's infrastructure is desperately in need of investment, according to the American Society of Civil Engineers. The ASCE estimates the US needs to spend some $4.5 trillion by 2025 to fix the country's roads, bridges, dams, and other infrastructure."

Grades - overall D+

Do you know what infrastructure covers? It's not just roads, we've been neglecting a lot of this for too long:

Aviation: D
Bridges: C+
Dams: D
Drinking Water: D
Energy: D+
Hazardous Waste: D+
Inland Waterways: D
Levees: D
Parks and Recreation: D+
Ports: C+
Rail: B
Roads: D
Schools: D+
Solid Waste: C+
Transit: D-
Wastewater: D+

https://www.businessinsider.com/asce-gives-us-infrastructure-a-d-2017-3#hazardous-waste-d-6

But JB, I drove the roads, they're ok, blah blah blah government employees.

Last edited:
•••
America's infrastructure is decaying — here's a look at how terrible things have gotten

"America's infrastructure is desperately in need of investment, according to the American Society of Civil Engineers. The ASCE estimates the US needs to spend some $4.5 trillion by 2025 to fix the country's roads, bridges, dams, and other infrastructure."

Grades - overall D+

Do you know what infrastructure covers? It's not just roads, we've been neglecting a lot of this for too long:

Aviation: D
Bridges: C+
Dams: D
Drinking Water: D
Energy: D+
Hazardous Waste: D+
Inland Waterways: D
Levees: D
Parks and Recreation: D+
Ports: C+
Rail: B
Roads: D
Schools: D+
Solid Waste: C+
Transit: D-
Wastewater: D+

https://www.businessinsider.com/asce-gives-us-infrastructure-a-d-2017-3#hazardous-waste-d-6

Yep, a huge problem that has long been neglected, I suspect it will continue to be on the midlist of todos. We will be at F's in most categories by 2022 I think, when shit gets old it deteriorates fast.

Had we taken half the funds we have used in wars for 25 years, our infrastructure would be sound, social security would be much more stable.

Had we controlled Immigration and asylum we would far more be able to help the countries the immigrants and asylum seekers came from.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••

Grades - overall D+

Let me see. if this was to continue....

JB Q: Trump did this.
OTH: But who is in charge of all this mess?
JB Q: Trump
OTH A: Government Employees and Representatives/Law creators.

JB Q. Trump didn't fix any of this.
OTH A. Well are these overnight disasters? What about Obama, and Bush, Clinton, etc.

JB Q. Who should we blame?
OTH A. You should blame Trump, he is responsible for all this.

JB Q: Why?
OTH: He's your Convenient Target

And how about Sanctuary State like CA paying people $150K a year to clean up human feces in the street and dumping money billions into social programs in CA instead of the dam?

Democrat general response: Ths is a manufactured crisis!. Fixing water polluted by Automakers in Michigan is... this is racist! This is homophobic, anti LBQPTZX

Very generalized article for a dumb audience, no supporting details really, but at least someone has something to blame Trump for again. "Crumbling roads"

So who manufactured this crisis? All the links disappeared, this is a phony report, this is fraud, this is Gov't lobbying, this is a CRISIS!!!.

http://www.infrastructurereportcard.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Wastewater-Final.pdf

Oh! A trade/lobbying organization declaring the Govt spend more money to employ their members! https://www.asce.org/

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back