IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Robert O'Roark is a rich white guy with a shady past, using a fake Hispanic nickname.

Cruz debated a Iowa farmer on live TV, convinced him he could make more money in the free market than with ethanol / corn subsidies. Then won the Iowa primary.

You may not like Cruz's squeaky clean Christian character but it's not fake, imo.

So does Texas IMO, Ted Cruz vs Beto O’Roark , atleast O’Roark appears to be genuine, but he comes out of no where, Texans are like Beto??

Then the governor race, Greg Abbott Vs Lupe Valdez , Abbott loves the insurance lobbyist, Valdez was the sheriff of Dallas County, and she wasn’t even qualified for that position.

I am not voting, I am not settling for the take the less of two evils.

The same in the 2020 presidential race, I won’t vote if the election was like last, I just won’t vote.

Last edited:
•••
From 4:48
"This whole caravan is a giant lie" "which is a 1000 miles away and made up of women and children"

I guess I must be hallucinating. I could have sworn that all the Media have been talking about it for at least 3 weeks and I could have sworn that I notice that at least 80% are men, even though the vast majority being interviewed are women!!

He's selling books to the #resistance.

•••
The Caravan is Coming!
It's an American Revolution!

I hope they remember to bring their Johnson with them,

:xf.laugh:

•••
Back in the day there was another caravan of invaders led by the great explorer Gérard Depardieu, but he was stopped in the Bahamas.

But then Gerard's little brother Colin Farrell invaded Virginia and hooked up with a young Elizabeth Warren/Pocahontas. She was hot back in the day.

Last edited:
•••
Former Fox News contributor calls Trump a 'draft dodger' who is 'playing with our troops'

Retired US Army Lt. Col. Ralph Peters, a former Russia analyst, railed against President Donald Trump over his decision to send as many as 15,000 troops to the US-Mexico border, and his anti-immigrant rhetoric.

"I want to take the president of the United States seriously," Peters said to during a CNN interview. "But he manages to be at once an embarrassing fool and insidious menace."

Peters has not been shy about his assessments of presidential administrations from both political parties — in 2015, he was suspended from Fox News for two weeks after calling Obama "a total p---y."

"The president, who in my mind is a draft-dodger, playing with our troops," Peters said in reference to Trump's five military deferments. "This idea of sending 15,000 troops to the southern border right now, it's an election ploy."

Peters questioned Trump's motives, but he also suggested that the Democrats were partly to blame for the politically-charged debate on the so-called migrant caravan.

https://www.businessinsider.com/ralph-peters-on-trump-migrant-caravan-draft-dodger-fox-news-2018-11

•••
The same Gen. Ralph Peters that told us Iraqis would cheer the USA as liberators? The same guy who cheered the destruction of Syria?

I remember he didn't have anything nice to say about Pres. Obama either.

Former Fox News contributor calls Trump a 'draft dodger' who is 'playing with our troops'

Retired US Army Lt. Col. Ralph Peters, a former Russia analyst, railed against President Donald Trump over his decision to send as many as 15,000 troops to the US-Mexico border, and his anti-immigrant rhetoric.

"I want to take the president of the United States seriously," Peters said to during a CNN interview. "But he manages to be at once an embarrassing fool and insidious menace."

Peters has not been shy about his assessments of presidential administrations from both political parties — in 2015, he was suspended from Fox News for two weeks after calling Obama "a total p---y."

"The president, who in my mind is a draft-dodger, playing with our troops," Peters said in reference to Trump's five military deferments. "This idea of sending 15,000 troops to the southern border right now, it's an election ploy."

Peters questioned Trump's motives, but he also suggested that the Democrats were partly to blame for the politically-charged debate on the so-called migrant caravan.

https://www.businessinsider.com/ralph-peters-on-trump-migrant-caravan-draft-dodger-fox-news-2018-11

Last edited:
•••
The totally organic and not organized group of immigrants marching on our border has filed a lawsuit against the USA.

NEW: Lawsuit filed tonight in DC federal court on behalf of migrants who say they're traveling to the United States to seek asylum, alleging the Trump admin is unconstitutionally detaining asylum seekers and trying to deny them entry
https://twitter.com/ZoeTillman/status/1058185840508235776

Soros getting his moneys worth.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
CNN boss: If we break away from Trump coverage 'the audience goes away'

•••
Unemployment rate was unchanged at a near 50-year low of 3.7 percent. Annual wage growth topped 3 percent for the first time in nine years

Jobs not Mobs.

Last edited:
•••
NBC journalist claiming Justice Brett Kavanaugh was a gang rapist suppressed evidence his accusers were lying.

Now NBC journalist are claiming the "immigrant caravan" is a campaign gimmick, George Soros is a great guy and you're racist if you disagree.

BTW, what kind of refugee's wave their countries flag as they march to another countries border?

Liberal media has gone of the rails over Robert O'Rourke, ignoring outstanding republican candidates to promote a fictional "man of the people".

Screenshot_2018-11-02 jamie on Twitter.png

Kanye west has been humiliated and bullied back onto the reservation.

The media / hollywood didn't start hating republicans when Trump was elected. They've hated us for decades. Trump understands it. #maga

Last edited:
•••
•••
Unemployment rate was unchanged at a near 50-year low of 3.7 percent. Annual wage growth topped 3 percent for the first time in nine years

Jobs not Mobs.
October Surprise: U.S. Added More Than 1,000 Manufacturing Jobs a Day, Best Since 1998
October was a surprisingly strong month for jobs overall, with the economy adding 250,000 jobs. That far exceeded expectations of 190,000.

The strong growth of manufacturing comes after widespread predictions that trade disputes and tariffs on metals would weigh on domestic manufacturing. Instead, domestic manufacturing is booming.

The job growth in autos and machinery, heavy users of the tariffed steel and aluminum, indicate these have not been hit by the tariffs. Machinery manufacturing employment is up 4.5 percent from a year ago, outpacing the rate of growth for the broader economy. Transportation manufacturing jobs have grown by 3.6 percent.
https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2...000-manufacturing-jobs-a-day-best-since-1998/

Steelworkers-SAUL-LOEBAFPGetty-Images-640x420.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Now NBC journalist are claiming the "immigrant caravan" is a campaign gimmick, George Soros is a great guy and you're racist if you disagree.
Still acting as an echo chamber for far-right conspiracy theories I see.
Still waiting on that list of countries that Soros allegedly bankrupted from you.
On the other hand we could talk about Goldman Sachs, that is very well represented in the current administration.
Hope you're making preparations for the next financial crisis, because your leaders are paving the way for it like there is no tomorrow. Hints: reckless spending, massive deficits, loosening of environmental protections, tax cuts for the rich, dismantling of national health care etc

•••
I could point out stuff like:
https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/PAYEMS - show me the Trump bump or
https://www.frbatlanta.org/chcs/wage-growth-tracker.aspx?panel=1

but reality not a friend of Trump supporters

-------------------------------
"dismantling of national health care etc"

This Gillium/Desantis vote is going to be tight. Obama on right now with Gillium, talking about health care, last thing the Republicans want to talk about. They rather scare their supporters thinking there are aliens around every corner out to get them.

-----------------------------
This clown, about Iran sanctions, day before midterms:

DrAm6T_WsAAQzID.jpg

of course, that's asking for more memes:

DrBMddGX0AE_o-7.jpg

DrBSOyHXgAA_9AR.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
Violent right at it again:

FBI confirms suspicious package sent to Tom Steyer
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fbi-confirms-suspicious-package-sent-to-tom-steyer/ar-BBPgZ0y

-----------
The earlier stuff about Lemon and white men, I guess that went over your heads the point he was making. Trump pins 1 guy because he's an illegal. So if you're an illegal, Muslim etc. it matters but:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States

Just look at the recent mass shootings.
Pittsburgh synagogue shooting 11 dead - white male
Sutherland Springs church shooting 27 dead - white male
2017 Las Vegas shooting 59 dead - white male

Last edited:
•••
Non-Whites Only | South Africa (2018)

NYT, WaPo, CNN, MSNBC... Have you written any articles on this?

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back