Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
e019dfe8d67325076e7f91fa5af1be99.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Smelling like desperation.

John Wiley Price compares Trump to Hitler in mail ad urging Dallas voters to support Democrats

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/dal...ail-ad-urging-dallas-voters-support-democrats

Price regularly makes caustic and controversial remarks about political issues and race. A year ago, he compared Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones to a slave master because Jones had ordered his players to stand during the national anthem.

Last edited:
•••
•••
This Journalist 100% knew the risks before entering the embassy and writing up anti SA stuff for the Washington Post opposing a regime that lops off heads.
Yeah, blame the victim. He should have known.
But the former USA used to champion human rights abroad (sometimes), this is the kind of stuff they would have denounced, even if it did not involve them directly.
That person is a US resident though.
But it's not important, business first. How many weapons have we sold today ?

Just like Crimea, I know everybody here just about disagrees with me about what happened and thinks Putin is the worst, but if you look pragmatically at it objectively geopolitically, it makes sense. He needs Naval access to Mediterranean. Oops, Ukraine should have had a treaty or agreement like US foreign bases, like the base in Cuba.
Oh but there was such a treaty in place. You must not be aware of the Kharkiv Pact (previously: Partition Treaty on the Black Sea Fleet). It's obviously one more reason why Russia invaded Crimea: to stop paying for the lease.
BTW Crimea is very far from the Mediterranean. You mean the Black Sea.

•••
Nonviolent protestors are not a “mob.” We have the freedom to protest in this country, although the current administration would like to put an end to that.

If they weren’t such a corrupt bunch of f-ups, there wouldn’t be anything to protest.

But some are so eager to swallow the hate propaganda 45 spews. If he pointed to a bucket of s*** and said it was ice cream, some here would grab a spoon and elbow their way to the front of the line.

Last edited:
•••
BTW, footnote on the Khashoggi incident - nearly 2 years into this administration and we still have no ambassador to either Turkey or Saudi Arabia.

Before you try blame that on the Democrats holding things up, they never even nominated anyone.

Last edited:
•••
About 35 ambassadorships are still vacant: http://www.afsa.org/list-ambassadorial-appointments
Some important/strategic countries in the list: Ireland, Mexico, Egypt, Qatar, Australia, Pakistan in addition to the 2 aforementioned countries.
This is what happens when you fire competent people first, then figure out how to replace them (or not).
I think this is deliberate sabotage. This administration prefers discreet backchannels, bypassing the public and accountable diplomatic service.

•••
The left is running scared, big time, as can be seen by how unhinged they've become since the Kavanaugh Confirmation!

Unhinged: (Claims Trump wants to undo the First Amendment!)
Nonviolent protestors are not a “mob.” We have the freedom to protest in this country, although the current administration would like to put an end to that.

If they weren’t such a corrupt bunch of f-ups, there wouldn’t be anything to protest.

But some are so eager to swallow the hate propaganda 45 spews. If he pointed to a bucket of s*** and said it was ice cream, some here would grab a spoon and elbow their way to the front of the line.

Unhinged: (Blames Trump for Saudi murder in Turkey!)
BTW, footnote on the Khasoggi incident - nearly 2 years into this administration and we still have no ambassador to either Turkey or Saudi Arabia.

Unhinged: (Can't wear a Trump jersey to a high school football game!)
Harnett school principal forces student to remove Trump jersey at patriotic-themed football game
https://abc11.com/society/harnett-s...ey-at-patriotic-themed-football-game/4456547/

Unhinged: (Don Lemon!)
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...rel_show_for_trump_needs_a_father_figure.html

•••
I think this is deliberate sabotage. This administration prefers discreet backchannels, bypassing the public and accountable diplomatic service.

Agreed.

And it sounds like 45 is finally on board about looking into the incident... reluctantly. Graham and Paul are among the bipartisan group of people calling for punitive measures if this turns out to be true. As they should. Atrocious behavior should never be overlooked and certainly not rewarded.

Last edited:
•••
“I gave him my opinion of the overall community in this country. I’m a black man, of course. But my life has not always been around black people. I have some wonderful white people that have helped me as a child, helped me as an adult. Made up for the fact that I did not have a father. So I expressed my desire to bring a plan, along with his plan, on how to help people. People need jobs, people need education. People need to be attended to. So that’s what I’m talking about. It’s not controversial, I’m sorry.” - The Great Jim Brown

•••
Agreed.

And it sounds like 45 is finally on board about looking into the incident... reluctantly. Graham and Paul are among the bipartisan group of people calling for punitive measures if this turns out to be true. As they should. Atrocious behavior should never be overlooked and certainly not rewarded.

Ironic that you address the u.s president as "45".
Isn't that the same as the number of days DIFI sat on that report?
Perhaps you should use Mr.45 so we don't get confused with Mrs.45?
download.jpeg

•••

People who can read disagree.

mob

• n.
    A large disorderly crowd or throng. See Synonyms at crowd1.
  • n.
    The mass of common people; the populace.
  • n.
    Informal An organized gang of liberals; a crime syndicate.
More at Wordnik from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition

mob-3-e1539186874849.png

Last edited:
•••
Good news at least: Washington State becoming the 20th State in the US to outlaw capital punishment.

•••
I'm old enough to remember when liberals told us words were violence. Hopefully President Trump will use the new emergency text system to issue a trigger warning before replacing RGB.

The left is running scared, big time, as can be seen by how unhinged they've become since the Kavanaugh Confirmation!

Unhinged: (Claims Trump wants to undo the First Amendment!)

Unhinged: (Blames Trump for Saudi murder in Turkey!)

Unhinged: (Can't wear a Trump jersey to a high school football game!)
Harnett school principal forces student to remove Trump jersey at patriotic-themed football game
https://abc11.com/society/harnett-s...ey-at-patriotic-themed-football-game/4456547/

Unhinged: (Don Lemon!)
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...rel_show_for_trump_needs_a_father_figure.html

•••
•••
Here's how to put an end to all rapes and abortions!

43706297_1051626025008289_7964411487676530688_n.jpg

Yeah, a little extreme maybe, but the fact is, there would be NO rapes if men respected CONSENT, and little to no need for abortions if men acted responsibly. Women can't get unintentionally pregnant by themselves.

Last edited:
•••
(In case nobody noticed, I ignore when people throw non-sequiturs in the middle of a discussion topic.)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back