Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Question: Will Ben Shapiro run in 2020?

Level the field of many people who scream prejudice, that candidates must be a member of the Bushs or Clintons to win an election. Ben Shapiro = A millennial, He is Jewish.

who thinks Ben Shapiro may run in 2020, who thinks he can win in 2020?

•••
•••
•••
Question: Will Ben Shapiro run in 2020?

Level the field of many people who scream prejudice, that candidates must be a member of the Bushs or Clintons to win an election. Ben Shapiro = A millennial, He is Jewish.

who thinks Ben Shapiro may run in 2020, who thinks he can win in 2020?
Only if something happens that makes Trump NOT run. Ben is a super smart and talented young conservative who's dream when he was a young boy was to become the first Jewish Orthodox Rabbi to sit on the Supreme Court... here is a video of him at age 12...
Ben Shapiro, 12, Plays "Schindler's List"

As someone says; “Ben Shapiro destroys leftists while simultaneously playing the violin”

•••
Crazy lady from Brazil who assaulted guy wearing MAGA hat in a bar is here illegally.

Democrats are owned by Planned Parenthood, voted against protecting children born alive after a failed abortion.

•••
c2eVftl.png

When the fuck will our so called leaders come around and realize that NOW is the time to get the fuck out of that damn country????
Oh, and also any and all other little wars the USA is in on should stop at once.
I am anti-war...

•••
Only if something happens that makes Trump NOT run. Ben is a super smart and talented young conservative who's dream when he was a young boy was to become the first Jewish Orthodox Rabbi to sit on the Supreme Court... here is a video of him at age 12...
Ben Shapiro, 12, Plays "Schindler's List"

As someone says; “Ben Shapiro destroys leftists while simultaneously playing the violin”

Agreed, extremely smart and appears to have excellent leadership abilities.

Though Ben is very Republican and beefs with the left at times, he is a very good candidate to be the president of the US.

I think if the people of the US can ever get past the fact that it is a must to simply vote Democrat or Republican, we just might make some progress.

Until that occurs ^^^^^^^^. We will continue on a downward path IMO

•••
c2eVftl.png

When the f*ck will our so called leaders come around and realize that NOW is the time to get the f*ck out of that damn country????
Oh, and also any and all other little wars the USA is in on should stop at once.
I am anti-war...

I am not anti-war so to speak, if it is our countries safety, but I think after 25 years of war, we should pull out , out of Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, time to end these wars.IMO

•••
Crazy lady from Brazil who assaulted guy wearing MAGA hat in a bar is here illegally.

Democrats are owned by Planned Parenthood, voted against protecting children born alive after a failed abortion.

Did they charge her for being here illegally or just the assault???

•••
Agreed, extremely smart and appears to have excellent leadership abilities.

Though Ben is very Republican and beefs with the left at times, he is a very good candidate to be the president of the US.

I think if the people of the US can ever get past the fact that it is a must to simply vote Democrat or Republican, we just might make some progress.

Until that occurs ^^^^^^^^. We will continue on a downward path IMO
That's all well and good to think like that, but lefties don't give a flying sh*t about what Conservatives have to say. In fact in the last number of years Ben Shapiro has either been denied or has had planned speeches cancelled at many universities around the US.

The most recent one happened about 3 weeks ago at Grand Canyon University, a private Christian university in Arizona, which canceled a speaking event on its campus by Ben Shapiro, arranged by the student organization Young Americans for Freedom. Under criticism, the university folded and caved to leftist thought-police bullies, rather than promote the free exchange of ideas in the public square.

And Ben is not alone in having speeches cancelled by leftist, coward, totally brainwashed universities, who refuse to accept anyone else's point of view, except their own.

That is the MAIN problem with America nowadays! And that disease has crossed the Atlantic into Europe as well. And guess who the main propagator of that disease is? The Liberal Media of course!

winston.jpg

Last edited:
•••
A 74-old German social worker, who helped out during Germany's migrant crisis back in 2015, has been told he must move out of his state-provided apartment, for which he pays a monthly rent, to make room for migrants, who will pay NOTHING.

Klaus Roth has lived in his flat, 20 kilometers from Stuttgart, for 24 years.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=45&v=J8r6TWd818o

Hey Klaus... looks like you will now reap what you sow!!!

•••
I'm sure she's not too worried about any consequences, even though she's an illegal. All she needs to do, is move to a sanctuary city and she'll be fine and ready to harass the next MAGA hatter...

•••
MAGA Hat Abuser May Be Deported...

•••
The British Government wants to force-feed their trans narrative down the throats of 4 & 5 yr olds in the U.K.

•••
We're still in Germany.

c2eVftl.png

When the f*ck will our so called leaders come around and realize that NOW is the time to get the f*ck out of that damn country????
I am anti-war...

•••

She's in ice custody so will be going back to Brazil.

•••
Daily Mail Online @MailOnline

Venezuelan President Maduro's right-hand man evacuates his two youngest children to China under fake names
  • Airline boarding passes showed different names for Cabello's daughter, Daniella Cabello, and his youngest son, Tito Cabello, raising suspicions

4eqJeGoU

•••
Tommy Robinson was banned from Facebook and Instagram just 24 hours after he released this undercover documentary "PanoDrama" that exposes sexual deviancy, homophobia, casual racism and the manufacturing of Fake News by the BBC and the leftist "Hope not Hate".

D0VPm8vX0AEQDTI

But they don't mind this stuff being posted on Facebook...
D0WFiJpWoAAYaPI

D0VXUPZWoAASICg

D0VfIIkXQAIclhd

•••
•••
I am providing the Committee today with several documents.

A copy of a check Mr. Trump wrote from his personal bank account –after he became president -to reimburse me for the hush money payments I made to cover up his affair with an adult film star andprevent damage to his campaign;

Copies of financial statements for 2011 –2013 that he gave to such institutions as Deutsche Bank;

A copy of an article with Mr. Trump’s handwriting on it that reported on the auction of a portrait of himself–he arranged for the bidder ahead of time and then reimbursed the bidder from the account of his non-profit charitable foundation, with the picture now hanging in one of his country clubs; and

Copies of letters I wrote at Mr. Trump’s direction that threatened his high school, colleges, and the College Board not to release his grades or SAT scores.

----------
Mr. Trump knew of and directed the Trump Moscow negotiations throughout the campaign and lied about it.

Donald Trump is a man who ran for office to make his brand great, not to make our country great. He had no desire or intention to lead this nation –only to market himself and to build his wealth and power. Mr. Trump would often say, this campaign was going to be the “greatest infomercial in political history.”

He never expected to win the primary. He never expected to win the general election. The campaign –for him –was always a marketing opportunity.

Mr. Trump knew from Roger Stone in advance about the WikiLeaks drop of emails.

Mr. Trump is a racist.The country has seen Mr. Trump court white supremacists and bigots

Mr. Trump tasked me to handle the negative press surrounding his medicald efermentf rom the Vietnam draft. Mr. Trump claimed it was because of a bone spur, but when I asked for medical records, he gave me none and said there was no surgery.................

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000169-2d31-dc75-affd-bfb99a790001

----------------

D0XI3-kX4AEb_h6.png

Last edited:
•••
probably so, that is the usual,

A copy of a check Mr. Trump wrote from his personal bank account –after he became president -to reimburse me for the hush money payments I made to cover up his affair with an adult film star andprevent damage to his campaign;

Copies of financial statements for 2011 –2013 that he gave to such institutions as Deutsche Bank;

A copy of an article with Mr. Trump’s handwriting on it that reported on the auction of a portrait of himself–he arranged for the bidder ahead of time and then reimbursed the bidder from the account of his non-profit charitable foundation, with the picture now hanging in one of his country clubs; and

Copies of letters I wrote at Mr. Trump’s direction that threatened his high school, colleges, and the College Board not to release his grades or SAT scores.

----------
Mr. Trump knew of and directed the Trump Moscow negotiations throughout the campaign and lied about it.

Donald Trump is a man who ran for office to make his brand great, not to make our country great. He had no desire or intention to lead this nation –only to market himself and to build his wealth and power. Mr. Trump would often say, this campaign was going to be the “greatest infomercial in political history.”

He never expected to win the primary. He never expected to win the general election. The campaign –for him –was always a marketing opportunity.

Mr. Trump is a racist.The country has seen Mr. Trump court white supremacists and bigots

Mr. Trump tasked me to handle the negative press surrounding his medicald efermentf rom the Vietnam draft. Mr. Trump claimed it was because of a bone spur, but when I asked for medical records, he gave me none and said there was no surgery.................

----------------

D0XI3-kX4AEb_h6.png

Very deep testimony, the problem I see though. He issued "opinions", If the goods are there, Cohen is going to need to share proof of his opinions, Anyone can say someone is a con man, racist, and ect.

he will need to bring witness testimony to the bench for any of that to stick IMO.

•••
Very deep testimony, the problem I see though. He issued "opinions", If the goods are there, Cohen is going to need to share proof of his opinions, Anyone can say someone is a con man, racist, and ect.

Some of that will be accused of being hearsay..
However, reading through the entire statement, there are checks and documents supporting a number of his points.

Cohen says the whole 2016 campaign was to promote his brand - he never expected to win. As many of us suspected. His whole life has been about promoting his brand and he’s still doing it.

Gaetz’s attempt at intimidation and witness tampering sounds like it was taken straight from The Sopranos.

Last edited:
•••
Just a coincidence the democrats schedule this dog and pony show while President Trump is in VN.

Michael Cohen's prepared testimony released ahead of his appearance before the House Oversight Committee on Wednesday. Click for more …

Cohen testimony on Trump: 'He is a racist. He is a conman. He is a cheat.'

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-a-conman-he-is-a-cheat/ar-BBU8nIL?li=BBnb7Kz

The whole thing 20 pages:

1TESTIMONY OF MICHAEL D. COHEN
COMMITTEE ON OVERSIGHT ANDREFORM
U.S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

FEBRUARY 27, 2019

•••
Nothing illegal by President Trump. On the other hand, a LAWYER is telling you Trump told him to LIE TO CONGRESS so he did. Who doesn't trust a lawyer who secretly records his clients.

----------

----------------

D0XI3-kX4AEb_h6.png

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back