NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
maxine-wants-apology.jpg

Boo Hoo. Maxine, You don't deserve any attention, or any apology and much worse for your previous threats inciting people to harrass cabinet members.

•••
Oh boy. I'll give you a chance to figure it out.

Sick jokes like this really? False accusations, now this false and stupid joke.

•••
ABC7 News
@abc7newsbayarea

Christine Blasey Ford has no further plans to pursue her sexual misconduct allegations against #BrettKavanaugh, according to her attorneys....
KJBFk18_

She's a lying fraud who made the whole thing up to obstruct Kavanaugh's appointment. Once he's confirmed, there's no point to continue the lie.

Her GoFundMe account and whatever was in that envelope Senator Lee slipped to her attorney as well as her upcoming book. must have made her feel a whole lot better...
Do2fhykVsAEURhq

•••
Sick jokes like this really? False accusations, now this false and stupid joke.

It's too late. I intercepted mr-x's direct message to you:

"Dude, edit that out quick, that's the Onion, it's satire/fake news. I posted an Onion article before thinking it was real, now that DemonCrat, JB, will never let me forget it. Reply and pretend you were joking."

Last edited:
•••
This is beyond sickening. This ancient fossil needs to retire. She too is 85. Unbelievable.

https://politics.theonion.com/senator-feinstein-wondering-if-now-a-good-time-to-discl-1829555909

WASHINGTON—Weighing the importance of the information against the potential political fallout, Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) debated Friday whether or not now might be a prudent time to introduce into discussion the seven highly credible murder accusations against Brett Kavanaugh that were given to her in August. “Roughly five weeks ago, the family members of five slain women and two men presented me with dozens of file boxes full of concrete, corroborated evidence that Kavanaugh was personally and solely responsible for the deaths, and I’m now experiencing a strong feeling that maybe the other Senators, the media, and the American public should know,” said Feinstein, who also disclosed that dozens of people had come forward with information further connecting Kavanaugh to a string of brutal stranglings committed from 1986 to 2011, but had been turned away over concerns that it wasn’t relevant to the confirmation process. “His fingerprints are all over the crime scenes, there is DNA evidence from blood he left, and there are three dozen eyewitnesses. But information like that could really energize the Republican base, so you can see my dilemma here.” At press time, Feinstein had decided to sit on the evidence until a more politically expedient time.
DoTnPxRV4AAVnyM.jpg

•••
•••
CNN finally publishes real news!!!!!

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/10/05/opinions/gop-outplayed-dems-opinion-zelizer/index.html

This was an extremely costly lesson for the Democrats to learn, and it is not the first time they have been schooled. The confirmation could very well be the factor that saves Republican control of the Senate

The genius that gave us:
Jeb Bush can win it all
http://edition.cnn.com/2014/12/22/opinion/zelizer-jeb-bush-can-win/index.html

and

"The confirmation could very well be the factor that saves Republican control of the Senate"

They already had the lead, so nothing changed. The House is what the Dems are getting.

•••
More Google Search Fake news: Type in Kavanaugh and you get twitter feeds from the resistance 2nd search result.

google-kavanaugh-fake-news.jpg

•••
Now, if Google were impartial, then Youtube would have FIRST a video of the swearing in ceremony- but of course NOT some youtube videos on protests. F biased google. #RegulateGoogleNow

google-only-publishes-negative.jpg

•••
Search results are also influenced by actual user searches. Welcome to the Internet.
I know, reality is too hard to handle.

•••
•••
Youtube Search Results- nah... nothing is skewed. The top results coverage is all NEGATIVE. It's not News. The news is he was sworn in and confirmed. Period.

no-swearing-in-coverage.jpg

•••
Your posts are really silly and it shows you didn't listen last time this was explained to you. You have no idea how the search works. Then your screenshot shows page 2.

Yea, I know, I know have no idea. I am completely inept, have to be schooled. The first page had no Youtube results. Top of 2nd page- both negative youtube videos.

•••
Yea, I know, I know have no idea. I am completely inept, have to be schooled. The first page had no Youtube results. Top of 2nd page- both negative youtube videos.

And you just confirmed it. See my examples above.

•••
Google Chuck Schumer and right there all his bio and good stuff and his old feed.
schumer-3-daysold.jpg
Chucky Schumer's twitter feed is currently 2-3 days old. Hmmmm. Yea, right. I mean left.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
@offthehandle Hey man, Google isn't biased and those ex FBI lawyers and Clinton bag men rep'ing Ford was just confidence.

Stop being so literal. ~ JB Lions and Kate ( probably )

Search results are also influenced by actual user searches. Welcome to the Internet.
I know, reality is too hard to handle.

•••
Search of Rohrabacher. Sure, No Google Bias! None whatsoever. 2nd article in search has nothing to do with Dan Rohrabacher other than a smear.

It’s not a “smear”, Bloomberg just published the story.
QDF

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
It’s not a “smear”, Bloomberg just published the story.
QDF

The politicians websites if you looked at them are tricks. They are fake and purposely done to trick the reader and political. Look at the links in the article. So, by Google displaying at top of the results then Google is condoning and by default promoting fake news sites.

Of all the searching I did today, NOT ONE Fox News article was displayed for any politicians name. Nor Breitbart- all left liberal websites entirely.

Google purportedly is supposed to suggest and display based on "User intent" right? (My own) was to find out more about this guy, I recall him years ago. NOT to find the second result as a distraction about him and read some article about how the resistance was putting up fake news sites against him and those others.
Complete B.S.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back