IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Trumpians will never let Facts get in the way of a good lie.

“Enemy of the people.”
That’s why rhetoric like that is dangerous and irresponsible

Of course, he's not in office for the 99% of Americans, only the the top 1% (net worth, not human worth).

Huge corporations aren’t the issue -advertisers are.

eyeroll2.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
Was wondering what this was about, Trump seemed mad:

Wow, I made OFF THE RECORD COMMENTS to Bloomberg concerning Canada, and this powerful understanding was BLATANTLY VIOLATED. Oh well, just more dishonest reporting. I am used to it. At least Canada knows where I stand!
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 30m30 minutes ago

It's not dishonest reporting, it's a leak. But then he was stupid to be talking to media about it.

NAFTA talks rocked by media leak of off-record Trump comments on Canada

But The Toronto Star reports that it obtained comments from an off-the-record portion of an Oval Office interview between Trump and Bloomberg News. In those remarks, Trump said he isn’t making compromises with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s government, but isn’t going to say so publicly because “it’s going to be so insulting they’re not going to be able to make a deal.”

“Here’s the problem. If I say no, the answer’s no. If I say no, then you’re going to put that, and it’s going to be so insulting they’re not going to be able to make a deal ... I can’t kill these people,” he said of Trudeau’s government.

In another remark he did not want published, Trump said the deal would be “totally on our terms” and reportedly suggested he had tried to spook the Canadians with the threat of auto tariffs.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...leak-off-record-trump-comments-on-canada.html

Last edited:
•••
Ukrainian Separatist Leader Zakharchenko Killed In Cafe Bombing
https://www.rferl.org/a/ukrainian-s...ed-killed-in-donetsk-cafe-blast/29464119.html
------------------------------

"A senior Justice Department lawyer [Bruce Ohr] says a former British spy told him at a breakfast meeting two years ago that Russian intelligence believed it had Donald Trump “over a barrel,” according to multiple people familiar with the encounter.

The lawyer, Bruce Ohr, also says he learned that a Trump campaign aide had met with higher-level Russian officials than the aide had acknowledged, the people said.

Ohr described to lawmakers this week in a private interview, reveal an exchange of potentially explosive information about Trump between two men the president has relentlessly sought to discredit."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ce74f5a64f5e

------------
Approval rating - College educated blacks - 3%

He’s at new lows among college educated Americans (albeit just by a point; 29 percent approve), moderates (24 percent) and blacks (3 percent, with a nearly unanimous 93 percent
disapproving).

https://www.langerresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/1200a1TrumpandtheMuellerInvestigation.pdf

Last edited:
•••
Trump:
- Inexperienced
-Cheated to win election
-Sexual assaulter
-Corrupt
-Racist
-Has mental problems
-Damages/d America's international image

HE GOTTA GO.

•••
I don't know what's wrong with this guy. He treats allies like enemies, praises dictators, and openly sides with a hostile foreign leader (Putin), undermines his own country and his own administration.
Publicly insulting and bullying foreign countries, including close allies like Canada, how is that going to deliver meaningful results ?

America has squandered its soft power, that can only come from a position of strong moral authority, fairness and respect.
No self-respecting nation wants to be treated like dirt by an ignorant, incompetent, megalomaniac crybaby who hopefully will be removed before the end of his single term. Biggest stain ever on America's history.

upload_2018-8-31_22-18-22.png

Be careful what you wish for Mr Traitor. Justice is coming for you.

•••
•••
I don't know what's wrong with this guy. He treats allies like enemies, praises dictators, and openly sides with a hostile foreign leader (Putin), undermines his own country and his own administration.

Russian intelligence believed it had Donald Trump “over a barrel,”

Bingo.

•••
•••
It's not dishonest reporting, it's a leak. But then he was stupid to be talking to media about it.

To be fair, its bad on the reporter's part if there was an agreement beforhand that it was off the record. But given his antagonism towards the press, he's pissed off enough people that leaking it doesn't surprise me.

And ridiculously irresponsible of him to share national negotiating strategies with anyone that doesn't have a "need to know.." Between things like this and his unsecured phone, he seems to lack the basic security awareness concepts that your average mailroom clerk would be able to grasp..

Sad.

•••
BREAKING: Firefighter Who Saved Entire Family Gets Fired for Being a Trump Supporter...

•••
•••
Technically, it's political satire.

•••
Man who made the SF "poop map", is upset people are using it to mock progressive leadership.

http://mochimachine.org/wasteland/

"Sorry to do this, but I am tired of people and publications using this map in ways it was not meant to be used. Now you get a marquee."

I wonder what he was thinking when he titled the app "Human Wasteland".

•••
Getting at Trump today at the eulogy. Meghan did a great job

Meghan McCain knocks 'cheap rhetoric' in eulogy for her father

"those who lived lives of comfort and privilege while he suffered and served."

Trump spending his Saturday rambling about the dossier, NAFTA etc.

--------------------------------------
Trump, Sessions approved of Putin meeting proposal: former campaign adviser
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...roposal-former-campaign-adviser-idUSKCN1LH3JW
----------------
Bipartisan sharing of candy
https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1035904922808737792/video/1

------------------------------
.@BarackObama: "What better way to get a last laugh than to make George and I say nice things about him to a national audience?" #McCainMemorial http://fxn.ws/2NDUJf9

12:23 PM - Sep 1, 2018

Last edited:
•••
Smart people and smart Government...

DmBfI_iVAAAiU77

•••
Forza Salvini!!! Wish we had more like you around Europe...
DmATiipXoAE59wB

•••
“There’s no fairness here, if you’re a Democrat or a friend of Hillary you get immunity or off scott free. If you’re connected to Donald Trump, you get people like Robert Mueller & Andrew Weissman, and his team of partisans, coming after you with a vengeance and abusing their....

....positions of power. That’s part of the story of the Russia Hoax. Christopher Steele is on the payroll of Hillary Clinton & the FBI, & when they fired him for lying, they continued to use him. Violation of FBI regulations. Kept trying to verify the unverifiable.” @GreggJarrett

8:46 PM - 1 Sep 2018
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

even more
“No information was ever given by the Trump Team to Russia, yet the Hillary Clinton campaign paid for information from Kremlin sources and just washed it through an intermediary, Christopher Steele.” Jesse Waters
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 1m1 minute ago

“There is no possible way the Trump Tower meeting between Don Trump jr and a couple of Russians, who have very deep connections to both the Clintons & Fusion GPS, & where no information on the Clintons was exchanged, is a crime. Dems are blinded by their hatred of Trump.” Bongino
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 46s47 seconds ago

uh
We shouldn’t have to buy our friends with bad Trade Deals and Free Military Protection!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

he's retweeting himself now

DmDM0pDW4AEuL3a.jpg

DmDOIfeXsAEZP8G.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Is he high right now? He just retweeted:

Federal workers endured 8 years of hell under Obama, with several rounds of pay freezes and benefit cuts. @realDonaldTrump can fix this, and I trust that he will.
Corey Stewart‏Verified account @CoreyStewartVA 9h9 hours ago

But he's freezing their pay now, is he just clueless? The same thing that he says Obama did.

Some replies
Except for the fact you are freezing their pay in 2019 lmao

I’m sorry. Didn’t you just take away their pay raises this week to pay for your tax cut?

Didn't Donald Trump just freeze pay for federal workers to spy for the tax cut?

I wonder if he deletes that retweet, if somebody informs what he's actually retweeting. So posting it here in case he does.

DmDZxUTXsAEgq60.jpg

DmDZpkKX0AA5lzq.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The Associated Press seems to have pushed the limits in an article published Friday morning. Here’s the lede:

“A senior Justice Department lawyer says a former British spy told him at a breakfast meeting two years ago that Russian intelligence believed it had Donald Trump “over a barrel,” according to multiple people familiar with the encounter.”

•••
Nasty corporations, making money, investing in technology, medicine, energy, conservation.

Liberals should sell all their stocks, it's the only real protest CEO's will care about.

•••
Nasty corporations, making money, investing in technology, medicine, energy, conservation.

Liberals should sell all their stocks, it's the only real protest CEO's will care about.

Overall, a 0.1 decrease for hourly workers.

Wrong direction. Where is that trickle down?

trickledown.jpg

Last edited:
•••
DNC call for boycott of In and Out Burger because the corporation gave $25K to republicans in CA. Screw their employees and stock holders because they've expressed unapproved political speech.

Kind of a totalitarian theme going on. #MAGA

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back