Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Give it a try pussycat

As I said, it's obvious that nothing makes YOU think..

"unpersoned", I guess we should kick you out with all the other non English speakers...surely you'll agree to that, unless your a hypocrite, oh that's right.

Strange that you refuse to address the issue, just went right to BS...go figure.

Last edited:
•••
Politics is politics what you all think here doesn't change the politicians in Washington although at my home it makes interesting table discussion. Do you think Trump has drained the swamp since being in office? Why, is the economy so good (are his policies that good)?

Last edited:
•••
Do you think Trump has drained the swamp since being in office?
Look who he surrounded himself with, filled his cabinet with, then ask yourself that same question.

•••
Look who he surrounded himself with, filled his cabinet with, then ask yourself that same question.
That shed a lot of light thanks. Do you think Pence would be a better president in 2020 (if Trump dies, impeached or doesn't run) or 2024 (if Trump has just won reelection 4 years earlier if Pence were to win)?

Last edited:
•••
That shed a lot of light thanks. Do you think Pence would be a better president in 2020 (if Trump dies, impeached or doesn't run) or 2024 (if Trump has just won reelection 4 years earlier if Pence were to win)?
Daniel, if you don't mind, how old are you bro?

•••
Daniel, if you don't mind, how old are you bro?
Trump is 72 I think, I know he is the oldest President in American History at the time of inauguration he was 71 oldest Reagan I think was older when his terms ended.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Do you think Trump has drained the swamp since being in office?
No he has raised the swamp.
To begin with, the very idea that he was somehow the right man to drain the swamp (whatever that means) is laughable. He is a effectively an oligarch moonlighting as president of the United States, and there are just too many conflicts of interests.

Why, is the economy so good (are his policies that good)?
The economy is not doing well, they are pushing the deficit through the roof, the economy gets some boost as a result of reckless government spending but it's an artificial growth.
But make no mistake there is no Trump dividend. His legacy is already shaping up as a big liability.

•••
Nazi brown shirts: We will harass and intimidate our enemies at home, at work, where ever they are!

Liberals: We will harass and intimidate our enemies at home, at work, where ever they are!

•••
Politics is politics what you all think here doesn't change the politicians in Washington although at my home it makes interesting table discussion. Do you think Trump has drained the swamp since being in office? Why, is the economy so good (are his policies that good)?

President Trump has cut many regulations. He's trying to make our Gov efficient by combining / eliminating multiple agencies that do the same or related things.

He's made it much easier to fire bad Gov employees. In the past, it's been almost impossible. People have committed crimes, stolen from the Gov, etc and kept their jobs.

The economy is better because our Gov has cut so many regulations, reduced taxes and made it possible for companies to bring profits created outside the US back, without being taxed again.

Consumer confidence is up, investor confidence is up, employment is up and for the first time in many years, middle class wages are rising.

President Trump is a politician so your mileage may vary depending on what you think is important. Even great Presidents like Ronald Reagan had problems telling the truth sometimes.

IMO, President Trump's personal style is boorish and superficially materialistic which drives the left crazy. But he has accomplished a lot in less than two years.

Last edited:
•••
The economy is not doing well, they are pushing the deficit through the roof, the economy gets some boost as a result of reckless government spending but it's an artificial growth.
But make no mistake there is no Trump dividend. His legacy is already shaping up as a big liability.

@Daniel Owens The economy is doing much better. The US GDP as actually gone up and wages are rising after being stagnant for years.

We have a massive debt but you won't find any support from democrats or liberals like Kate for cutting the budget. The last 16 years our Gov has wasted trillions of $$ . The only way we can recover and reduce the deficit is to grow our economy ( GDP ). IMO.

•••
I’ve Been Reporting on MS-13 for a Year. Here Are the 5 Things Trump Gets Most Wrong.
The gang is not invading the country. They’re not posing as fake families. They’re not growing.

“Everyone agrees the gang is bloodthirsty. Most of the other assertions I’ve heard from the Trump administration this year about MS-13 have almost no connection to what I’m seeing on the ground.”

https://www.propublica.org/article/ms-13-immigration-facts-what-trump-administration-gets-wrong/

Last edited:
•••
Tell it to the families of people who have been killed b/c democrats protected criminals in the name of diversity and resisting Trump.

MS-13 are ruthless, murderous, organized, criminals but don't let Trump fool you, it's not an invasion.

MS-13 is ‘taking over the school,’ one teen warned before she was killed
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...4bfff693d2b_story.html?utm_term=.d9a982b567ff

The problem is, liberal politicians protecting them from deportation b/c sanctuary cities.

Last edited:
•••
Democrats say the border doesn't need to be secure because Trump's a liar, it's mostly good people coming across the border.

The same people will tell you most guns shouldn't be legal b/c some people are criminals.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Iranians protest, death to Syria, death to Palestine

Thanks. This is the kind of thing the corporate media covers up. The world is complicated, but they only want stories that fit their simple narrative. The result is a lot of simple minded voters supporting destructive policies. (Not that I think the USA do anything to stop their downward toilet spiral.)

Last edited:
•••
I heard Trump is the most popular President of the United States since Ronald Reagan, what do you people think? Even, if you do hate him do you think he has huge support and approval from the American People (try not to be biased)?

•••
Scottish economist Alexander Tytler, in 1787:

A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy, which is always followed by a dictatorship.

The average age of the world’s greatest civilizations has been about 200 years. These nations always progressed through this sequence:

From Bondage to Moral Certitude;

from Moral Certitude to Great Courage;

from Great Courage to Liberty;

from Liberty to Abundance;

from Abundance to Selfishness;

from Selfishness to Complacency;

from Complacency to Apathy;

from Apathy to Dependency;

from Dependency to Bondage.

Guess which stage the US is in? And it doesn't matter who is president.

•••
I heard Trump is the most popular President of the United States since Ronald Reagan, what do you people think? Even, if you do hate him do you think he has huge support and approval from the American People (try not to be biased)?

IDK, I would be shocked if that were true. Ronald Reagan is more popular today than when President.

Our country is pretty divided.

•••
Scottish economist Alexander Tytler, in 1787:

A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy, which is always followed by a dictatorship.

The average age of the world’s greatest civilizations has been about 200 years. These nations always progressed through this sequence:

From Bondage to Moral Certitude;

from Moral Certitude to Great Courage;

from Great Courage to Liberty;

from Liberty to Abundance;

from Abundance to Selfishness;

from Selfishness to Complacency;

from Complacency to Apathy;

from Apathy to Dependency;

from Dependency to Bondage.

Guess which stage the US is in? And it doesn't matter who is president.

There hasn't been a democratic Republic like the USA.

•••
IDK, I would be shocked if that were true. Ronald Reagan is more popular today than when President.

Our country is pretty divided.
Why don't all the American People put country first? Why, when either Obama or Trump is President don't both parties unite and support the President? If, a President does good shouldn't people pat him on the back even if they aren't the same party?

•••
There hasn't been a democratic Republic like the USA.
Not exactly. But how the USA diverged from this pattern? In the past, people could vote with their feet. That's a more difficult option in today's world, especially as the US acts as if its dominion is the entire globe.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/13-...s-charged-eavesdropping-felony-163354136.html

The above is an example of insanity. And yet many people in the comments respond along the lines of "the law is the law." Which is eerily similar to "I was just following orders."

Americans on both the left and the right still believe the country is somehow unique, which sounds like "it's different this time."

I see no reason why the US won't go the way of other civilizations. It's not as though human nature changes all that much. How is the US different?

•••
Why don't all the American People put country first? Why, when either Obama or Trump is President don't both parties unite and support the President? If, a President does good shouldn't people pat him on the back even if they aren't the same party?

Conflicting interest.

Barack Obama will go down in history as a failure because he refused to compromise and work with the opposition ( republicans ).

President Trump says a LOT of outlandish things. Every democrat, the majority of media and politicians expected Hillary to beat President Trump easily. When she lost, it was a shock.

•••
@Daniel Owens

Bill Clinton, a democrat President before Barack Obama got a lot done and was a successful President because he worked with republicans congress.

They lowered our national debt, shrank the size of the Gov, lowered poverty, lowered crime, good economy, low unemployment. Actually left with a budge surplus.

George Bush, the next president was a republican but wasted money and actually grew the size of the Government. He invaded Iraq with no plan to win the war. Almost every democrat and republican in congress voted in favor of invading Iraq.

GW Bush's second term democrats had a majority in Congress. GW Bush working with democrats changed banking rules, encouraged home loans for people who couldn't afford them. At the end of his second term, the market crashed and America was in a serious economic recession.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back