Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It helps when your DOJ, FBI are corrupt and "have your back", refusing to release documents, stonewall every investigation, pardon cabinet members staff before they are interviewed.

AG Eric Holder resigned to avoid impeachment for lying / obstruction.

Journalist that dared do critical, investigative reporting were SPIED on, harassed, lost their jobs. Political opponents harassed by the IRS.

Obama can brag about a scandal free administration because he knows people like you have short memories and no-one in the popular media will question it.

Expected response, bunch of excuses. The answer is none. Then on a personal scandal level, I think you already know.
-----------
Looks like the Summit is back on. I think Trump is wanting another round of kissing ass. I think they figured him out and knows he really wants that Peace Prize, because Obama got one. If you've watched any documentaries on him, like the 2 on Netflix I posted about, you know he likes to keep score.
----------
Another school shooting, no deaths this time
"There was a school shooting in Indiana this morning. At a middle school. They got the shooter, 2 are in critical condition."

Last edited:
•••
Expected response, bunch of excuses. The answer is none. Then on a personal scandal level, I think you already know.
-----------
Looks like the Summit is back on. I think Trump is wanting another round of kissing ass. I think they figured him out and knows he really wants that Peace Prize, because Obama got one. If you've watched any documentaries on him, like the 2 on Netflix I posted about, you know he likes to keep score.
----------
Another school shooting, no deaths this time
"There was a school shooting in Indiana this morning. At a middle school. They got the shooter, 2 are in critical condition."

JB: Obama admin was scandal free.

Reality: Here were the scandals.

JB: I reject you reality.

•••
JB: Obama admin was scandal free.

Reality: Here were the scandals.

JB: I reject you reality.

I actually just mentioned going to jail and personal scandals. You left out the second part in your first quote. What he was talking about. You know, context. Every administration goes thru stuff, Trump took it to another level.

Last edited:
•••
I actually just mentioned going to jail and personal scandals. You left out the second part in your first quote. What he was talking about. You know, context. Every administration goes thru stuff, Trump took it to another level.

Reality: The scandal was nobody was charged with a crime or went to jail.

JB: Typical, you probably can't even read.

•••
Reality: The scandal was nobody was charged with a crime or went to jail.

JB: Typical, you probably can't even read.

Like I said, that's what he was talking about. You conveniently left out the rest of it. You took a snippet. That's what he said. Like I said, all administrations go thru things. This is where you want to go endless pages, not understanding as usual.

Simply read my first response:

"if you look at the history of the modern presidency, coming out of the modern presidency without anybody going to jail is really good. It's a big deal."

Who went to jail? It's been awhile, I might have forgot.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Like I said, that's what he was talking about. You conveniently left out the rest of it. You took a snippet. That's what he said. Like I said, all administrations go thru things. This is where you want to go endless pages, not understanding as usual.

Simply read my first response:

-----------

So you're standard for scandal free is not going to jail? But his administration pardoned gave immunity to professional staff that committed serious felonies. AG resigned to avoid impeachment for perjury and obstruction?

That's a scandal.

Last edited:
•••
So you're standard for scandal free is not going to jail? But his administration pardoned multiple professional staff that committed serious felonies.

That's a scandal.

Proving my point, just go reread my prior posts. What part of I do you not get? I literally just went thru it. I asked before if there was some magic number I need to hit, repeat things before you understand.

What a struggle reader looks like. No, you're the troll. You even admitted you like doing this. I'm just not playing your games anymore. You like to go on and on about stuff I already went over.

Editing posts 2 hours later. I bet you've been thinking about this all day long, smh.

FFS... Yes.. technically Obama term was "scandal" free because no one went to prison. Yet.
So you're not denying Obama's a liar. Just nobody went to jail. No one went to jail b/c the DOJ and FBI are corrupt.
You're going to play the troll.. so let's break this down.

Obama says he had a scandal free admin because no-one when to jail.

I called him a liar.

You claim it's a "big deal" no-one went to jail..

I point out numerous felonies, all of which Obama's administration gave immunity for or a corrupt DOJ chose not to prosecute.

You spit a few insults, throw you arms in air and declare victory.

Show attachment 89010

I'll say this much for you JB. You've made denying reality an art form.

If Obama put dog sh*t on a hamburger bun, you eat and tell everyone how good it was.

Last edited:
•••
Proving my point, just go reread my prior posts. What part of I do you not get?

FFS... Yes.. technically Obama term was "scandal" free because no one went to prison. Yet.

•••

If Obama put dog shit on a hamburger bun, you eat and tell everyone how good it was.

Last edited:
•••
Proving my point, just go reread my prior posts. What part of I do you not get? I literally just went thru it. I asked before if there was some magic number I need to hit, repeat things before you understand.

What a struggle reader looks like:

You're going to play the troll.. so let's break this down.

I called Obama a liar,

"if you look at the history of the modern presidency, coming out of the modern presidency without anybody going to jail is really good. It's a big deal."

Who went to jail? It's been awhile, I might have forgot.

I point out numerous felonies, all of which Obama's administration gave immunity for or a corrupt DOJ chose not to prosecute.

You spit a few insults, throw you arms in air and declare victory.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
•••
I’m sure neither the woman he raped nor the one who filed 2 counts of sexual molestation against him find it “lol” that he’s been able to hide out and escape justice all these years.
Get your facts right... There was NO Rape. There was consensual sex between them. What there was, is Political motivations to have him arrested and then extradited to the US, over possible espionage charges linked to WikiLeaks’ publishing activities.

I believe it was all made up, false acusations in order to punish Assange for publishing a lot of embarassing info about Europe and the US.

BTW, just in case you didn't know, the two rape charges against him have already been dropped sometime ago, by Swedish prosecuters.
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2017/may/19/swedish-prosecutors-drop-julian-assange-investigation

Last edited:
•••
•••
BTW, just in case you didn't know, the two rape charges against him have already been dropped by Swedish prosecuters.
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2017/may/19/swedish-prosecutors-drop-julian-assange-investigation
For technical and practical reasons. And they could very well resume, once the personal status of Assange changes (going to happen one of these days). Read: when his self-inflicted internal exile comes to an end.

Also, it's been told repeatedly, Sweden has an exceptionally broad definition of rape, but it's not a dangerous country. Certainly much safer than the US, including for women #fact

•••
For technical and practical reasons. And they could very well resume, once the personal status of Assange changes (going to happen one of these days). Read: when his self-inflicted internal exile comes to an end.
I have no doubt that the UK and the US will invent some charges in order to arrest him. Right now he's considered a much more dangerous criminal than human traffickers, drug lords, mafiosos and probably even MS-13.
Also, it's been told repeatedly, Sweden has an exceptionally broad definition of rape, but it's not a dangerous country. Certainly much safer than the US, including for women #fact
That used to be true till Sweden opened it's borders wide open to all the illegal invaders, who just love to rape the Swedish women, or as they prefer to call them: the Swedish "whores"

And what's even more amazing is that they DON'T get deported back to their sh*thole countries, because that would infringe on their human rights...

•••
•••
Sweden changes law to make sex without consent rape: Silence will no longer be interpreted as 'yes'
  • Law means people must consent to sex with clear verbal or physical language
  • Sex without consent considered rape even when no threats or force involved
  • Prosecutors no longer need to prove violence or threat to get rape conviction
  • It comes into effect in July and makes Sweden 7th European country to pass law
Read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-no-longer-interpreted-yes.html#ixzz5GYzBHyvJ

God help us all, especially the Swedes from such dumb laws...

So now, before having a good shag, they will need to either:
1. Sign an official consent form.
2. Video the consentment and put it on Youtube as proof.
3. Ask her to scream her consentment at the top of her lungs, so the whole neighborhood can hear it.

I thought our Portuguese government leaders were a bunch of idiots, but the Swedish ones definately take the cake.

Hey Sweden... there's a much easier solution. Just send all those illegall invaders back to where they came from and your rape stats will drop from being presently, the rape capital of Europe, to what you were before... a civilized country with respect for your women and girls.

•••

If Obama put dog sh*t on a hamburger bun, you eat and tell everyone how good it was.
LOL...
Turd Burger Preparation
If you wish to make your own Turd burger, please follow the instructions below.

1. Get your shit together.
Gather the ingredients for the sandwich.
Make sure to wash the dirty vegetables.
2. Properly cook the turds.
In some places, they smoke the turds, while in others they deep fry them.
However you prepare them, be sure not to let them marinate too long beforehand.
3. Slice the bread or bun.
4. Assemble the sandwich.
Spread the buns (or bread) and gently stuff it with the vegetables and turds.

Serve immediately.

I was going to put the photo, but it looks disgusting...

Last edited:
•••
Would you allow your sister to work, travel or live alone. I ask this question to men in Jordan.

•••
Sweden changes law to make sex without consent rape: Silence will no longer be interpreted as 'yes'
  • Law means people must consent to sex with clear verbal or physical language
  • Sex without consent considered rape even when no threats or force involved
  • Prosecutors no longer need to prove violence or threat to get rape conviction
  • It comes into effect in July and makes Sweden 7th European country to pass law
Sounds about right to me. Means if you force sex on someone who’s asleep, passed out or inebriated and unable to consent, it’s rape.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Gilsan mad at laws aimed to protect women, shocking from a guy who thinks it's ok to assault a woman based on how she's dressed.
----------------
Boss Hogg shutting them down

Publix halts political contributions ahead of Parkland students' 'die-in' protest

The supermarket giant made the announcement moments before a "die-in" protest planned by David Hogg, a vocal Parkland school shooting survivor and gun control activist. Despite the news, Hogg and dozens of protesters sprawled on the floor of a Coral Springs Publix for 12 minutes clutching sunflowers and signs that read "No NRA Money."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/p...students-die-in-protest/ar-AAxOz95?li=BBnb7Kz

Last edited:
•••
LOL... Resisters Defend MS-13 as Stormy Daniels Receives Keys to West Hollywood

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back