IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What’s the proper term for David Hogg’s front hole?

vzAoGvP.jpg

•••
•••
Meanwhile, at the border, The sh*tshow continues. As of last week, 565 kids are still separated from their parents, many of whom have been deported.
https://www.texastribune.org/2018/08/20/border-lawyers-still-dealing-fallout-family-separations/

Why do liberals care more about immigrant children than American children?

President Trump Honors Border Patrol Agent Credited With Saving 78 People.
http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/20/trump-honors-border-patrol-officer-who-saved-dozens-of-illegals/

Then he made a joke everyone in the room got but triggered liberals in newsrooms across the USA.

•••
TRUMP RALLY! Wish I was there...

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
Will be going to the Great State of West Virginia on Tuesday Night to campaign & do a Rally Speech for a hard working and spectacular person, A.G. Patrick Morrisey, who is running for the U.S. Senate. Patrick has great Energy & Stamina-I need his VOTE to MAGA.
Total Endorsement!

•••
•••
This Is What β€˜Election Interferenceβ€˜ Actually Looks Like

The purge of the right on social media was once a slow trickle, with high-profile bans happening only occasionally, and then subsiding. With just three months until the midterm elections, the Masters of the Universe in Silicon Valley have turned online censorship into a cascade.

The list of the conservatives, right-wingers and other critics of progressivism who have been kicked off at least one major online service is huge. Tommy Robinson (banned by Twitter), Gavin McInnes (banned by Twitter), Lauren Southern (banned by Patreon, Stripe), Britanny Pettibone (banned by Patreon), Proud Boys USA (banned by Twitter), Sargon of Akkad (banned by Twitter), Roger Stone (banned by Twitter), Milo Yiannopolous (banned by Twitter), Hunter Avallone (banned by Twitter), Prager University (censored by YouTube), congressional candidate Elizabeth Heng (campaign ads banned by Facebook and Twitter), Pamela Geller (repeatedly kicked off Facebook), Alex Jones (banned by almost every social media platform).

These individuals all had hundreds of thousands, sometimes millions of followers on their social media accounts prior to being banned. Their social media platforms served as organizing hubs for petitions, fundraisers, rallies, and other political activities of the grassroots right. The loss of their social media accounts will have a major impact on the ability of conservatives and right-wingers to organize its online supporters for the U.S. midterm elections and beyond.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/08/20/bokhari-election-interference-actually-looks-like/
Censored_Collage_2-640x480.png

•••
Mueller: β€œIf he does win, we'll just investigate him for collusion.”

Brennan: β€œHe won’t win"

DlFLNNdVAAAGPlT

•••
•••
I don't know what to say about this but it needs to be seen.

MAGA-ABS-1.jpg

•••
I don't know what to say about this but it needs to be seen.

MAGA-ABS-1.jpg

It means you have an unhealthy lust for Trump. It's weird. It's not a share you desktop background thread.

What else is happening.

mr-x and Gilsan talking about holes.

Kids are kids, I guess if they're immigrant kids, not so much.

Gilsan posting lies again about who is banned.

Normal stuff.

-------------------------------------

Michael Cohen, President Trump’s former longtime personal attorney, tentatively reaches a plea deal: Sources
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/mic...e-personal-attorney-reaches/story?id=57310974

β€œThey’re Squeezing Don Jr. Right Now”: As the Mueller Siege Tightens, Trump’s Twitter Rage Crests
White House counsel Don McGahn’s interviews with Mueller have rattled Trump to his core. β€œTotal meltdown,” one outside adviser said of his mood, while a Republican ally described him as β€œextremely frustrated.”
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/08/donald-trump-don-mcgahn-robert-mueller-twitter-rage

Russia hacking targetted Senate, Conservative groups

-------------------
Collins: Kavanaugh considers Roe v. Wade 'settled law'
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-roe-v-wade-settled-law/ar-BBMeXE4?li=BBnb7Kz

Last edited:
•••
Did the administration kidnap a couple thousand citizen kids and stick them in cages in questionable facilities? And fail to keep track of them so they could be easily reunited with their parents?

A loaf of bread gets better tracking from bakery to store shelves than those kids got.

There’s that reading comprehension issue again. Really - you should work on that. It’s a life skill.

Why do liberals care more about immigrant children than American children?

If you (and I use that collectively, not personally) close your mouth and open your ears, you’d hear liberals protesting the raw deal the current administration is giving American citizen kids in low income families. It seems like the Grifters On Parade only care about them being born, not about them getting enough to eat or having adequate health care after that. Once you pop out, you’re on your own.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Paul Manafort trial: Jury finds former Trump campaign manager guilty on 8 counts in tax fraud case

ALEXANDRIA, Va. – A federal jury has found Paul Manafort guilty on eight of 18 counts in the financial fraud trial of a man who just two years ago helped President Donald Trump secure the Republican nomination for the White House.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/08/21/paul-manafort-verdict/995713002/

-----------------------------
And Cohen Update, saying maybe 5 years prison, all breaking news:

UPDATE: NEW YORK (AP) β€” Ex-Trump attorney Cohen pleads guilty to charges, including campaign finance violations involving payoffs to women .

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...judge-hell-plead-guilty/ar-BBMfP4P?li=BBnb7Kz

Some tweets:

"Cohen says he acted for purpose of influencing election" "Michael Cohen says he was directed to violate campaign law at the direction of the candidate."

Michael Cohen tells judge his violated campaign finance law BY paying hush money β€œin coordination with and at the discretion of” President Trump.

------------
Trump rant on the way...............

It's only Tuesday.

Last edited:
•••
That's the first not crazy thing you said in a while.
Your inability to understand my posts is more an indication of your own ignorance and brainwashing than it is my clarity. Something tells me you won't comprehend this post either.

•••
Also
Christopher Steele won the legal battle in the Alfa Bank libel case
Omorosa threatening to bring another new tape with her in some appearance tonight

Massive tweetstorm in 5...4...3...

β€œRally” in WV - coal mining country - tonight. Pump up the cray.

•••
Murdered by an Illegal Immigrant, dumped in a ditch.

Capture.JPG

I wish I could make every democrat / marxist / communist calling to abolishing ICE attend her funeral.

Last edited:
•••
Also
Christopher Steele won the legal battle in the Alfa Bank libel case
Omorosa threatening to bring another new tape with her in some appearance tonight

Massive tweetstorm in 5...4...3...

β€œRally” in WV - coal mining country - tonight. Pump up the cray.

I guess that's in a few minutes on hardball. What a devastating Tuesday for Trump. And just think, Manafort has another trial to go thru.

DlKBpckVAAAIjEb.jpg

giphy.gif

Last edited:
•••
•••
FBI Gave Two of Clinton’s Attorneys Immunity as Part of FBI’s Email Probe
https://www.wsj.com/articles/two-cl...munity-as-part-of-fbis-email-probe-1474653809

2016 article, lol. Everybody sees your (not you're) distraction game.

"Omarosa warns President Trump and his team: "I'm going to go toe-to-toe with him, everything he throws at me -- believe me, my tapes are much better than theirs ... I'll do what I have to do to protect myself.”

She's on MSNBC now.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
•••
Get used to it.

"Omarosa warns President Trump and his team: "I'm going to go toe-to-toe with him, everything he throws at me -- believe me, my tapes are much better than theirs ... I'll do what I have to do to protect myself.”

She's on MSNBC now.

giphy.gif

•••

Not a distraction, a reminder that there are different rules for democrats named Clinton, Holder, Lynch, Rice and Obama.

•••
Get used to it.

We're already used to it, it's basically you throwing in the towel. It's just getting worse. You support a criminal. Bill was impeached in case you forgot. You like to believe the rules are different, it gets you thru the day.

DlKDCF7WwAAKoNU.jpg

Last edited:
•••
I know it makes you and other liberals happy but honestly, no-one cares what Omarosa says or does.

We'll see how it plays out. Keep in mind, you had no problem rationalizing Hillary's illegal behavior or Bill's immoral behavior.

Politics will make hypocrites of us all.

DlJ4V0nUYAA-ODq.jpg

We're already used to it, it's basically you throwing in the towel. It's just getting worse.

DlKDCF7WwAAKoNU.jpg

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back