Domain Empire
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have no idea if the victim or the person with the gun are white. From what I've read / heard perp is a well known drug dealer.

Better question, why is he walking around and not in jail.

•••
DhsEpU0WAAANF1m.jpg

I can barely wait until President Trump announces SCOTUS nominee and liberals begin vacillating between screaming and uncontrolled sobbing.

Last edited:
•••
"When you laugh at your own jokes."

That doesn't even make sense. Don't be desperate, use it when it does make sense.

WOW... That coward could have killed her with that punch. Why are blacks becoming so hateful of whites?

I have no idea if the victim or the person with the gun are white. From what I've read / heard perp is a well known drug dealer.

Better question, why is he walking around and not in jail.

Ain't no saving that racist.

I can barely wait until President Trump announces SCOTUS nominee and liberals begin vacillating between screaming children will die and uncontrolled sobbing.

Eh, not really a big deal to me. Just one Conservative judge for another. Unless, it's one of those Jesus Freak, anti-Freedom, anti-Woman's rights type of judges, then I could understand.

•••
"When you laugh at your own jokes."

That doesn't even make sense. Don't be desperate, use it when it does make sense.

Have a snickers sally.

Ain't no saving that racist.
Takes one to know one I guess.

Eh, not really a big deal to me. Just one Conservative judge for another. Unless, it's one of those Jesus Freak, anti-Freedom, anti-Woman's rights type of judges, then I could understand.

Yeah.. I can tell it's not bothering you at all.

•••
Yeah.. I can tell it's not bothering you at all.

I haven't been posting about it, you have.

Takes one to know one I guess.

Are you saying you're racist as well? Because you called Gilsan racist last time, then he took a week off pouting about it.

You and your memory issues:

I'm not following that thread. @[SIZE=5][B]GILSAN[/B][/SIZE] post all kinds of crazy sometimes racist bullsh*t.

You can tell he was hurt when you said that about him:

Hmmm... What thread are you talking about? So... I post all kinds of crazy sometimes racist bullsh*t? Telling the truth is crazy bullsh*t?

As for the racist part. May I remind you that I don't obsess with that word. Because I'm not American or Swedish or English, or German. That word doesn't have the impact that it has on you. I don't tremble if someone calls me that, because quite frankly I don't give a damn if I'm called one. Liberals in this thread have called me that on several occasions, but they've called me even worse. I'm still here, fighting all the Liberal BS!

So now you can carry on calling me racist. It'll go in one ear and out the other at the speed of light.

Last edited:
•••
One mans racist is another mans bigot.
Capture.JPG

•••
One mans racist is another mans bigot.

Show attachment 92887

Or on point. Trying to take away a woman's right to her body is exactly that. But the Republican party isn't exactly nice to women. You just had a President make fun of a movement speaking out against sexual assault and rape. That's you guys in a nutshell. Supporting a straight bum.

•••
Bigots often rationalize their bigotry with hate. It's a viscous circle.

•••
Bigots often rationalize their bigotry with hate. It's a viscous circle.
You trying to chase Gilsan away again? There's nothing to rationalize, my post was truthful. Anti-Freedom, Anti-Woman's rights? You're ok with that? Based on your posts, you are. So you're in the wrong, I'm in the right. So why would I have a problem with my post? Maybe it's holding up a mirror to your face and you struggle with it. Tell me, what was good about Trump's comments about the MeToo movement? What is your view on what he said? You support it or do you have a problem with it?

Last edited:
•••

Pfizer & others should be ashamed that they have raised drug prices for no reason. They are merely taking advantage of the poor & others unable to defend themselves, while at the same time giving bargain basement prices to other countries in Europe & elsewhere. We will respond!

1:08 PM - 9 Jul 2018

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

I thought he already handled that, back in May or something. Oh, must have been more bs.

Trump administration takes another major swipe at the Affordable Care Act
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/t...the-affordable-care-act/ar-AAzIJEX?li=BBnb7Kz

Moves that just are going to make it even more expensive for Americans. Don't recall them coming up with something better, like they said they would.

Oh my:
Trump picked Alex Azar to lead the Department of Health and Human Services. Azar is a lifelong pharmaceutical executive who more than tripled the price of insulin, hurting millions of Americans.

Trump picks former pharmaceutical exec Alex Azar as his next Health secretary
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...lex-azar-his-next-health-secretary/857958001/

"After all, Lilly is one-third of the powerful insulin cartel that has driven up insulin prices 300% in the last decade,"

Last edited:
•••
You trying to chase Gilsan away again? There's nothing to rationalize, my post was truthful. Anti-Freedom, Anti-Woman's rights? You're ok with that? Based on your posts, you are. So you're in the wrong, I'm in the right. So why would I have a problem with my post? Maybe it's holding up a mirror to your face and you struggle with it. Tell me, what was good about Trump's comments about the MeToo movement? What is your view on what he said? You support it or do you have a problem with it?

You seem to think you're more moral than Gilsan but I don't see it.

•••
You seem to think you're more moral than Gilsan but I don't see it.
Easily. I'm not racist, I don't think it's ok to assault a woman based on how she's dressed, I'm not anti-Muslim, anti-Immigrant, anti-Gay etc. That's moral? He's a bum. Of course you don't see it. You're a sell out type of person, you're scared to say anything about Gilsan because you feel he's "on your side" when we debate politics. The one time you're honest, saying Gilsan was racist, you're now trying to walk back. I've read his posts for years, just not a decent human being.

Last edited:
•••
Easily. I'm not racist, I don't think it's ok to assault a woman based on how she's dressed, I'm not anti-Muslim, anti-Immigrant, anti-Gay etc. That's moral? He's a bum. Of course you don't see it. You're a sell out type of person, you're scared to say anything about Gilsan because you feel he's "on your side" when we debate politics. The one time you're honest, saying Gilsan was racist, you're now trying to walk back. Also, a bunch of flip-floppers based on which way the wind blows. I've read his posts for years, just not a decent human being.

You have a lot of excuses and are good at rationalizing but as I've said many times, scratch a liberal, find a bigot.

•••
You have a lot of excuses and are good at rationalizing but as I've said many times, scratch a liberal, find a bigot.

You have a lot of dodging as usual. I would love to see you try to defend any of the stuff I just posted as moral.

Even your comment is kind of funny, since I'm more Conservative than you on a lot of issues.

You're against the death penalty, I guess you're a bleeding heart liberal? I definitely heard of cases where it's warranted.

You're ok with just spending and spending, like wasting money on a wall.

I guess the irony of my last post when over your head.

I guess my dodging post was truthful, as usual.

Last edited:
•••
I guess the irony of my last post when over your head.

•••
JB Lions: Gilsan is a bigot

JB Lions 2 minutes later; Jesus freaks are terrible.

•••
JB Lions: Gilsan is a bigot

JB Lions 2 minutes later; Jesus freaks are terrible.

mr-x clueless to the difference. Let me help you with that, even tho I explained it before but we know you have memory issues like Trump.

Jesus Freak = fundamentalist Christian type**

Those who are against a woman's right to her body, those who are bored and like to interfere in other people's lives, like the right to marry, those against things that might save people's lives, like embryonic stem cell research. Etc.

And you're trying to compare that to Gilsan being a racist.

Is it really that hard for you guys to be decent humans?

** I'm fine with regular Christians, who go on with their lives, minding their own business. I only have a problem with the fundamentalist types with the examples above. Once you try to inflict your craziness onto other people, then it's a problem.

Last edited:
•••
Anyone remember back in the mid 20th century when nobody was breast feeding because baby food companies falsely convinced everyone formula was better?

Yes. But drug companies have moved on. Now something like a third of all Americans take some drug regularly - many of them psychotropic or with psychotropic side effects. The most heavily sedated population in the world.

•••
Yes. But drug companies have moved on. Now something like a third of all Americans take some drug regularly - many of them psychotropic or with psychotropic side effects. The most heavily sedated population in the world.

Funny, how you added psychotropic drugs in with the other drugs. Psychotropic drug use in America is about 1 in 6, about 17% according to articles I've read. Canada and Germany take more. I do think we are overly prescribed. Maybe try using sources, instead of making numbers up. Then, you went low with 33% of all Americans take some drug, about 70%:

"ROCHESTER, Minn. — Nearly 70 percent of Americans are on at least one prescription drug, and more than half take two, Mayo Clinic and Olmsted Medical Center researchers say. Antibiotics, antidepressants and painkilling opioids are most commonly prescribed, their study found."

Which makes sense. People have issues, we have a big elderly population. I doubt Japan is much different.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/1-in-6-americans-takes-a-psychiatric-drug/

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ake-off-as-japan-s-baby-boomers-demand-relief

775x-1.png

Last edited:
•••
mr-x clueless to the difference. Let me help you with that, even tho I explained it before but we know you have memory issues like Trump.

Jesus Freak = fundamentalist Christian type**

Those who are against a woman's right to her body, those who are bored and like to interfere in other people's lives, like the right to marry, those against things that might save people's lives, like embryonic stem cell research. Etc.

And you're trying to compare that to Gilsan being a racist.

Is it really that hard for you guys to be decent humans?

** I'm fine with regular Christians, who go on with their lives, minding their own business. I only have a problem with the fundamentalist types with the examples above. Once you try to inflict your craziness onto other people, then it's a problem.

So just the Christians that don't agree with you. Thank for clearing that up for us :xf.rolleyes:

Last edited:
•••
So just the Christians you that don't agree with you. Thank for clearing that up for us :xf.rolleyes:

Yes, is there a magic number I need to repeat the stuff before you get it? I literally explained in my last post and posts in the past the type of Christian I have an issue with. And this is something else I'm in the right on, so of course I don't have an issue with it.

I don't have an issue with:

Women having control of their own bodies.

People wanting to marry who they want.

Testing that might save people's lives.

If you have an issue with stuff like that, you might be an asshole, bored and just not a decent human being.

So you're a bigot. Don't forget gay price.. keep narrowing the rules though.

I don't know what gay price is.

If your definition is against assholes, racists, etc. yes. Which is much better than being one of those. Bigot usually refers a racial or ethnic group. But being the drama queen you are, you like to use that.

So you're against:
gay marriage
women deciding what to do with their own body
testing that can save people's lives, which makes you an........asshole, backwards, etc. And since I've had to repeat it many times, also kinda slow.

Last edited:
•••
So you're a bigot.

Don't forget gay pride. keep narrowing the rules though.

Last edited:
•••
Still hasn't occurred that that the pejoratives, condescension and anger you have for for anyone who disagrees with you is just as bad or worse than what you accuse Gilsan ( and me ) of.

You just make excuses and more accusations.

Yes, is there a magic number I need to repeat the stuff before you get it? I literally explained in my last post and posts in the past the type of Christian I have an issue with. And this is something else I'm in the right on, so of course I don't have an issue with it.

I don't have an issue with:

Women having control of their own bodies.

People wanting to marry who they want.

Testing that might save people's lives.

If you have an issue with stuff like that, you might be an a*hole, bored and just not a decent human being.

I don't know what gay price is.

If your definition is against assholes, racists, etc. yes. Which is much better than being one of those. Bigot usually refers a racial or ethnic group. But being the drama queen you are, you like to use that.

So you're against:
gay marriage
women deciding what to do with their own body
testing that can save people's lives, which makes you an........a*hole, backwards, etc. And since I've had to repeat it many times, also kinda slow.

Last edited:
•••
Still hasn't occurred that that the pejoratives, condescension and anger you have for for anyone who disagrees with you is just as bad or worse than what you accuse Gilsan ( and me ) of.

You just make excuses and more accusations.

No, it isn't. I don't like racists, that doesn't make me bad or worse than them. That's just silly. It makes me on the right side. And it's not anyone who disagrees with me, it's more about the issue that we disagree on.

I know you're against gay marriage. I know you're against a woman's right to her body. I did ask you one time about dinosaurs, and you said you believed in them, while there are some Christians who don't. But where do you stand on testing that can save lives, are you really against that as well, or is that one issue you're ok with?

Donnie live now, with the new Supreme Court nomination...........and the person is Brett Kavanaugh.

What Dems care about, Abortion:

Abortion
Kavanugh has stated that he considers Roe v. Wade binding under stare decisis and would seek to uphold it, but has also ruled in favor of some restrictions for abortion.

In May 2006, Kavanaugh stated he "would follow Roe v. Wade faithfully and fully" and that the issue of the legality of abortion has already "been decided by the Supreme Court." During the hearing, he stated that a right to an abortion has been found "many times", citing Planned Parenthood v. Casey.

That sounds good, some other stuff doesn't.

"Trump SCOTUS team has looked at Kavanaugh's past comments on indicting a sitting president, we've confirmed. In 2009, Kavanaugh wrote: "The indictment and trial of a sitting President, moreover, would cripple the federal government...""

So, we'll see what happens.

DhtSEkjUEAsVrDw.jpg:large

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back