Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
First day of school in America. But where does the satchel fit in ?

s-l300.jpg
Good for Londonistan as well...

•••
Helmets would help with Bus crashes

•••
•••
Helmets would help with Bus crashes
Bullet proof Video Game Consoles and Smart phones are missing from that kit... Kids would die of boredom without them...

•••
I dunno, I am not keeping track of school shootouts there.
Tons of knife and acid attacks there... if you read the non Liberal MSM. In fact Londonistan has already overtaken New York in crime stats. Quite an accomplishment in such a short period of time...

•••
Last edited:
•••
Press release written by former SEO spammer?
.https://www.whitehouse.gov/articles/need-know-violent-animals-ms-13/

Looks like someone was instructed to make it VERY clear the “a” word only was intended to apply to MS 13.
But...
  • Dangerous precedent calling human beings animals. It just is. They’re horrible humans, who need to be locked up or deported, etc. but they’re humans.
  • This is Insulting to animals. The bunny munching on grass in my yard is a citizen and has never been associated with any gang.
  • Reads like 2006 SEO spam -ugh!

•••
No. There has been no proven collusion between the Trump campaign and anyone. Lot's of over the top dramatic reading and supposition but no proof.

Mueller has racked up two questionable indictments, and a handful of for "display only" indictments against some RU's companies / people.

Some of those charges were thrown out. Mueller's legal team is lectured by the Judge for sloppy work.

We've already been over that many times, again, feel free to search. Carter Page, Papa Dap etc.

You're trying to nice up the indictments:

Special Counsel Russia Probe (so far):

Charged:
- Paul Manafort
- 13 Russians & 3 Russian Companies

Pleaded Guilty:
- Rick Gates
- George Papadopoulos
- Michael Flynn
- Richard Pinedo
- Alex Van Der Zwaan

There's more coming. I'm sure some have flipped, will flip. Cohen on deck.

Last edited:
•••
  • This is Insulting to animals. The bunny munching on grass in my yard is a citizen and has never been associated with any gang.
Have to agree with you there. He shouldn't have used the word "animals" Cockroaches or something even worse than roaches would have been much more appropriate to describe these vile, despicable, good for nothing, creatures.

Even your grass munching bunnies would run for their lives if they saw one of these Cucarachas...
MS13.jpg

•••
Have to agree with you there. He shouldn't have used the word "animals" Cockroaches or something even worse than roaches would have been much more appropriate to describe these vile, despicable, good for nothing, creatures.

“human garbage” works for me...

•••
•••
•••
Body armor could save your life in France.

•••
We've already been over that many times, again, feel free to search. Carter Page, Papa Dap etc.

You're trying to nice up the indictments:

Special Counsel Russia Probe (so far):

Charged:
- Paul Manafort
- 13 Russians & 3 Russian Companies

Pleaded Guilty:
- Rick Gates
- George Papadopoulos
- Michael Flynn
- Richard Pinedo
- Alex Van Der Zwaan

There's more coming. I'm sure some have flipped, will flip. Cohen on deck.

We'll see. IG report coming soon. General Kelly meeting with DOJ, IG and FBI to declassify documents.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Nice to see the animosity journalist have for Trump expressed as actual reporting instead of temper tantrums.

If they worked this hard on the Obama administration Trump might not be president.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Objective outline of circumstances leading to the President's demand for an investigation of the FBI.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/30923/7-things-you-need-know-about-trumps-campaign-ben-shapiro

haha, sometimes you forget where you're at. Ben Shapiro, nothing objective about it. Funny to see people trying to justify ongoing obstruction.

I think the NK summit is done. Dumb Trump, dumb administration screwed that up. Trump saying he will guarantee his safety, he'll protect him. Basically, trying to son him. He's not his daddy, you don't talk to another man like that. Then Pence saying if he doesn't take the deal, it could end up like Libya. Take the deal or we'll remove you. So from trying to son him, to trying to threaten him. If anything, might inspire him to make even more nukes now.

•••
•••
•••
Satan coming back to grab his son. Little Donnie has been a bad boy.

bmhsgw7vdrhx6yrigmlg.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
Can't wait for the IG report on FBI.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back