Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hot takes from the left, MS-13 deserves our compassion.

When you spend too much time in the shower thinking...
Capture.JPG

Last edited:
•••
Calling MS-13 animals is a bridge to far for @enlytend but calling Americans deplorable and irredeemable was fine. One thing about liberals in the forum, they are consistent hypocrites.
Except that he never referenced MS13. Maybe that’s what he was thinking when he said that, but it was a non-sequiter he threw in while talking about immigrants in general. Find the video and watch it.
Once again, you’re putting your own (mis)interpretation on what I said. Which was that someone in a position of power should choose their words more carefully.
Everything else you’re ranting about came from you, not me.
Show me where I called anyone “irredeemable.” Didn’t happen.

•••
Except that he never referenced MS13. Maybe that’s what he was thinking when he said that, but it was a non-sequiter he threw in while talking about immigrants in general. Find the video and watch it.
Once again, you’re putting your own (mis)interpretation on what I said. Which was that someone in a position of power should choose their words more carefully.
Everything else you’re ranting about came from you, not me.
Show me where I called anyone “irredeemable.” Didn’t happen.

Not true. The entire conversation was with a Sheriff about MS-13 gang. AP, the originator of the lie, issued a correction and deleted their original tweet.

Please post your outrage when Hillary Clinton called Trump supporters Deplorable and irredeemable. MS-13 do act like animals. Trump supporters are just tired of your bullshit.

Last edited:
•••
With the blessing of the Obama White House, they took the powers that enable our government to spy on foreign adversaries and used them to spy on Americans — Americans who just happened to be their political adversaries.

Wouldn’t have picked up any communications of Americans if they hadn’t been communicating with the above mentioned foreign adversaries.

•••

Last edited:
•••
Wouldn’t have picked up any communications of Americans if they hadn’t been communicating with the above mentioned foreign adversaries.

NY Times is alleging the FBI put a spy / informant inside Trump's campaign.

Last edited:
•••
My you’re triggered. I don’t appreciate the libelous tone of your comment.

Right.. which comment is that?

Please let us know when you were outraged over Trump supporters being called irredeemable.

•••
Bill and Hillary were friends with a racist who wants to commit genocide.

I never said anyone wants to commit genocide. Please learn to read objectively without your triggered brain throwing in imaginary phrases for you to get pissed off about.

Obviously, they’re not friends any more.

•••
I never said anyone wants to commit genocide. Please learn to read objectively without your triggered brain throwing in imaginary phrases for you to get pissed off about.

1) Obviously, I'm the one who's triggered.. do you understand sarcasm? Do I really need to make a list of all the times you've liked or wrote a post suggesting trump is Hitler?

Capture.JPG

Obviously, they’re not friends any more.

2) "were friends with".. Take your own advice.

Last edited:
•••
SHOCKED!! Hero of the #Resistance is a dead beat.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/17/michael-avenatti-sex-harassment-lawsuit/

Two companies controlled by Michael Avenatti have yet to pay the over $126,000 owed to a victim of sex discrimination case despite orders from a Washington state court, the victim’s lawyer told The Daily Caller News Foundation.

Read something yesterday his company was sued for firing a manager for being pregnant.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Joe diGenova alleges FBI, DOJ, CIA committed crimes to obtain FISA warrants.

"Brennan will be in front of a grand jury shortly"

Last edited:
•••
If allied foreign intelligence along with US sources credibly warned FBI that a US presidential candidate / campaign staff was openly discussing collaboration with a hostile foreign power, then why should the FBI NOT put them under surveillance?

•••
Capture.JPG

SHERIFF MIMS: Thank you. There could be an MS-13 member I know about — if they don’t reach a certain threshold, I cannot tell ICE about it.

THE PRESIDENT: We have people coming into the country, or trying to come in — and we're stopping a lot of them — but we're taking people out of the country. You wouldn’t believe how bad these people are. These aren’t people. These are animals. And we're taking them out of the country at a level and at a rate that's never happened before. And because of the weak laws, they come in fast, we get them, we release them, we get them again, we bring them out. It's crazy.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/30748/animals-heres-how-unethical-mainstream-media-joseph-curl

Last edited:
•••
Looks like NRA membership and gun sales should go up again, I bet they're happy, yet another school shooting.

Shooter identified in Santa Fe High School rampage; at least 10 dead
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/brea...ampage-at-least-10-dead/ar-AAxtvuC?li=BBnb7Kz

Some thoughts and prayers.

Trump say something - "We grieve for the terrible loss of life, and send our support and love to everyone affected by this horrible attack in Texas. To the students, families, teachers and personnel at Santa Fe High School – we are with you in this tragic hour, and we will be with you forever..."

Then tomorrow the NRA will have a meeting with him where their balls can bounce off his chin again.

-----------
Let's link to an article saying they're going to talk about lies, while lying themselves. Brilliant. I guess some people with AK's and grenades can't manage to kill even 1 person. How clumsy they must be.

Last edited:
•••
When you have nothing but hate and bullshit.

•••
When you have nothing but hate and bullsh*t.

I do hate pushover types, especially as President. This guy literally got on TV last time, put on a show. Then the next day the NRA paid him a visit and he flipped. Donnie got his chin bruised.

The guy you really like, Cruz, is getting it now:

https://twitter.com/search?q="Ted Cruz"&src=tren&lang=en

And btw, I'm not going to get in some long, drawn out discussion about this, I know you would love that. I would just be repeating what I said when we've had previous school shootings. So any questions you might have, just go reread my past posts where I already answered them.

Plus, it will also save you some time today since I know you like

I admit to trolling him a bit,

Last edited:
•••
I do hate pushover types, especially as President. This guy literally got on TV last time, put on a show. Then the next day the NRA paid him a visit and he flipped. Donnie got his chin bruised.

The guy you really like, Cruz, is getting it now:

https://twitter.com/search?q="Ted Cruz"&src=tren&lang=en

And btw, I'm not going to get in some long, drawn out discussion about this, I know you would love that. I would just be repeating what I said when we've had previous school shootings. So any questions you might have, just go reread my past posts where I already answered them.

Thoughtful and insightful as always.

@dbongino's Democrat Dictionary:

1) Illegal Immigrants - Dreamers
2) Trump Supporters - Deplorables
3) MS-13 Killers - Human Beings
4) Human Beings in the Womb - Not Human Beings
5) Hamas Terrorists - Protestors
6) Law Abiding NRA Members - Terrorists

•••

Tired of being owned or afraid I'll quote post from your last rant about "assault weapons"?

Last edited:
•••
Speaking of torture, Haspel was well rewarded for promoting American 'values' overseas. Well done guys... I hope you are proud of your country.

•••
Patiently waiting for the tweet where 45 calls the white nazi kid who just killed 10 people in cold blood an “animal.”...

•••
Earlier this week, President Donald Trump described the brutal gang MS-13 as “animals,” and our esteemed establishment media immediately shifted into sputtering outrage mode. But when CNN’s Ana Navarro publicly described Trump as an “animal,” she faced no professional consequences whatsoever. Quite the opposite, in fact.

On October 9, 2016, just weeks prior to Trump’s upset presidential victory, Ana Navarro, the "Mad Cow", who CNN still falsely advertises as a Republican, tweeted the following from her verified Twitter account, “Should Donald Trump drop out of the race? Yes. He should drop out of the human race. He is an animal. Apologies to animals.”
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2018/05/18/cnns-ana-navarro-called-trump-an-animal/

Tapping-into-God%E2%80%99s-Well-of-Wisdom.jpg

Last edited:
•••
45 usually calls them 'sick'

And we will probably find out the kid was into bombs because he couldn't get his hands on an assault rifle. He used a never ever going to be banned shotgun and 38 cal handgun from what I heard.

Don't remember any President being called by a number until some used it to differentiate between the Bushes

•••
45 usually calls them 'sick'

And we will probably find out the kid was into bombs because he couldn't get his hands on an assault rifle. He used a never ever going to be banned shotgun and 38 cal handgun from what I heard.

Don't remember any President being called by a number until some used it to differentiate between the Bushes

The killer, Dimitrios Pagourtzis has a Greek name. Like so many of these young killers, he was probably bullied at school. Bullying, a phenomenon of English speaking countries, which unfortunately is being exported along with McDonalds and KFC to other countries.

Last edited:
•••
Being bullied isn’t an excuse. Lots of kids are bullied, most of them don’t grab a gun and go on a rampage.
Back in the day, kids weren’t such little delicate flowers and could cope with this nonsense. It’s worse now with the internet and social media, but still...
Though it wouldn’t hurt people to be kinder and more considerate to one another. Adults need to set the example. And currently there are a lot of adults setting the wrong example.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back