Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
And a great personality too, wow

a25f7c7bba117c72bbf5081b55c3759e.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
Back when a lot of these incidents happened it was never “acceptable” but it was pretty widespread and commonplace behavior often condoned by other men. If it was something that happened decades ago and relatively minor (I’d put “tickled without permission” in that category) I’d be inclined to cut them some slack as long as it wasn’t a demonstrable ongoing pattern of inappropriate behavior that persists to this day.

And any women who make things up for IDK what reason... They do a great disservice other women by detracting from the ability of the ones who were genuinely harmed to be taken seriously and to seek justice.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
The only way it can truly be an accident is if you didn't recognise her

•••
•••
"What happened with the Paralympics was so incredible and so inspiring to me. And I watched — it's a little tough to watch too much, but I watched as much as I could."

??????????

•••
??????????

The same people that just slandered Rear Admiral Jackson MD, then cropped Melania out of a picture, are putting the worst possible spin on this.

Maybe he's just couldn't watch b/c of time constraints.

•••
•••
•••
putting the worst possible spin on this.

Maybe he's just couldn't watch b/c of time constraints.

That’s one way to interpret it I guess... the “hard to watch” part kills that theory for me. Not a good sound bite regardless.

If he was more mindful of what he said, there would be fewer things for folks to find fault with. Words matter. Just sayin’ -

I still don’t understand why Jackson stood down, especially if he had credible witnesses willing to back him up. As a physician he was trusted by several presidents, which should add credence to his case. Maybe he just didn’t want the position that badly, in which case it’s best all around.

Last edited:
•••
Who woulda guessed? *

Veselnitskaya acknowledges that she is not just a private lawyer but a source of information for a top Kremlin official, Yuri Y. Chaika, the prosecutor general. “I am a lawyer, and I am an informant,” she said. “Since 2013, I have been actively communicating with the office of the Russian prosecutor general.”

* Basically everyone who’s been paying attention.

Last edited:
•••
Horrible question. Not sure why it is "biased" though

Florida dad outraged by sexually explicit question on teen's homework assignment
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/2...it-question-on-teens-homework-assignment.html

Whoa - who was on drugs when they came up with that? Trust Fox to find the edge cases.

5 second edit:
“Ursula is expecting a baby. She has type O blood, the father is type AB. What blood types could the baby have?”

I don’t get “biased” either unless someone thought the target demographic was being stereotyped as single mothers with multiple potential baby daddies?

I wouldn’t quite call that “sexually explicit”, but nice click bait.

Last edited:
•••
If he was more mindful of what he said, there would be fewer things for folks to find fault with.

If we was more mindful of what he said, he would sound like every other slippery politician who will talk with grand phrasing for hours on end without saying anything at all that can be nailed down. Trump got lots of votes simply because he was the first politician in years to talk like a normal person.

•••
If we was more mindful of what he said, he would sound like every other slippery politician who will talk with grand phrasing for hours on end without saying anything at all that can be nailed down. Trump got lots of votes simply because he was the first politician in years to talk like a normal person.

He represents an entire nation, so what he says reflects on all of us.

Very few people I know talk like that.

It got him votes, that doesn’t make it good or right. There’s nothing “slippery politician” in being kind and considerate when speaking to or about others. That’s common decency.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Whoa - who was on drugs when they came up with that? Trust Fox to find the edge cases.

5 second edit:
“Ursula is expecting a baby. She has type O blood, the father is type AB. What blood types could the baby have?”

I don’t get “biased” either unless someone thought the target demographic was being stereotyped as single mothers with multiple potential baby daddies?

I wouldn’t quite call that “sexually explicit”, but nice click bait.

Edge case, no big deal. Unless you have children at that school.

•••
He represents an entire nation, so what he says reflects on all of us.

Very few people I know talk like that.

It got him votes, that doesn’t make it good or right. There’s nothing “slippery politician” in being kind and considerate when speaking to or about others. That’s common decency.

"Common decency" You voted for Hillary and just dismissed sexually inappropriate content in a high school test. You have no room to criticize others.

Last edited:
•••
"Common decency" You voted for Hillary and just dismissed sexually inappropriate content in a high school test. You have no room to criticize others.
1) Voting for Hillary -not relevant. And ridiculous because it applies to more than 50% of the people who voted in last election. BTW, I don’t think she’s ever made disparaging remarks about the disabled.
2) Do you even read before you hit reply? I did NOT dismiss it. I clearly indicated I thought it was bad and inappropriate and suggested a family friendly version. I merely contested fox’s choice of headline. To me, “sexually explicit” would be more like graphic details on how the pregnancy occurred.
If it was my kid I would have read the school the riot act - because of the way it normalized pregnancy outside of a committed relationship and having revenge sex with someone’s friend after a breakup as a thing to do or things girls do. Highly inappropriate and not to be tolerated. But not “sexually explicit.” Their wording was pure click bait.
2) Yes, as a matter of fact, I do have “room” to criticize anyone I like. As does anyone else. Isn’t America great?

Last edited:
•••
BOMBSHELL: Group of Wealthy Donors Paid $50 Million to Fund Trump-Russia Investigation

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...0-million-to-fund-trump-russia-investigation/

The question is who received the money if True? Govt employees were bribed?

Read the rabid comments. This is sad too. I thought the left were the bad enough with all the Trump hate.

“Everyone involved should be hanged on the White House lawn. Start with Brennan and Soros.”

“Tie the festivities into pay-per-view. Use the money to pay down Obama's $10 trillion debt.”

“Be sure to include Roku and Amazon Fire.”

“Build a gallows and a heavy-duty gibbet.
Let the crowd decide who is guilty.
Thumbs up--or--thumbs down.
Bushels of spoiled produce will be provided.
And putrid offal--lots of it.
Food trucks will provide fast food and refreshments.”

“Let's do it the right way. Draw and quarter them, then remove their heads, set them on pikes atop one of the bridges in the D.C. area, and let the crows have at them.”

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back