IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

No. That's an article from February, written by a guy called Tyler Durden, character from Fight Club. This is what that is:

"U.S. Customs and Border Protection has begun construction on a fence in Calexico that will extend about two miles along the U.S. border with Mexico. But agency officials said people shouldn’t confuse this with President Donald Trump’s much-hyped wall.

“We just wanted to get out in front of it and let everybody know that this is a local tactical infrastructure project that was planned for quite some time,” said David Kim, assistant chief patrol agent for the Border Patrol’s El Centro sector."

https://www.desertsun.com/story/new...ing-border-wall-no-not-border-wall/373465002/

----------------

People take the streets for the March For Our Lives

DZEJbbMXcAA5IT3.jpg

Last edited:
•••
“Gun’s don’t protect” to quote one final speaker. Naive.

Yet the entire event armed security was taxpayer funded, swat snipers everywhere “protecting” them. Lol. Juvenile, naive, best puppets of gun control advocates. I wonder what the cost of private and publically armed police were, and how many 100’s of guns were there in responible hands to insure their security?

CNN commentator: “Amazing what all these people have done on their own”,

What? Who funded the Jet, the Patriots Team. Who made that phone call to get the free jet? Hogg? Lol. Who coordinated security? Who put up stages and sound systems and barricades and paid for them? This was a fully funded propaganda event, fully planned, highly coordinated by private organizations on behalf of anti gun advocacy groups. The students were the “actors”, and the “Movie production Studio” were all the funders and behind the scenes workers. The Hollywood Clooney anti gun project.

However, I applaud their ability to say anything they want and demonstrate peacefully. No Antifa Or BLM anarchy, thanks to armed Capitol Police funded by US taxpayers.

But, someone who does not fit the propaganda: Ann Coulter or the conservatives can’t seem to peacefully speak in public anymore.

Their passion for their cause and expressing it as a group was great and for showing up as well. I wonder what their school attendance record is?
https://www.dailywire.com/news/28595/watch-parkland-student-gives-disturbing-insight-ryan-saavedra

But it’s Free speech at its best.

The propaganda news media evidently ignored the other segment of their student body though like Kyle Kashuv.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...kland-cover-omits-pro-2nd-amendment-students/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journa...erview-pro-gun-parkland-survivor-kyle-kashuv/

•••
•••
Juvenile and naive? I think those kids probably have a better grasp on the issues than some people posting here. Think there was some video posted of a kid trying to get a job, but was on the phone the whole time. The flip end is kids using social media to organize, just turn on the TV. They're also going to vote for the first time next election.

Then you posted a bunch of links from Breitbart, followed by some fake protesters nonsense. Some people just need a ride/transportation.

Since it's the weekend and you guys complain about nice things and Trump, it's very snowflaky but:

I think it's great he/his policies/his bowing down to the NRA/his immorality/poor decision making/ going against Americans etc. (the list would be long) helped activate the left, women and minorities running for office, getting kids interested in politics etc. I think the Dems needed a kick in the ass. Just look at the crowds today. This doesn't bold well for the Republicans, watch the turnout next election.

As far as other groups getting involved, they're kids, you think they have a lot of money? It's just supporting somebody that share the same views. I think Trump is looking at those crowds with jealousy.

Last edited:
•••
They're also going to vote for the first time next election.

Well, you will be happy the day when you are surrounded by them while standing in line at Cosco or their career positions at Amazon and Starbucks. It’s your environment and country not mine. Remember, I am watching from a great distance, comfortable outside of the US and amused at the mess. I get embarassed at new lows, the US is no longer the place I grew up in of independence, personal achievement and responsibility. Its now a service economy importing, a police state, full of hate and political scumbags everywhere, I haven’t given a pass to yesterdays Swamp mandate from both sides of overspending.

Did you spend a couple hours reading that bill?, it was being worked on for months, coordinated effort to spend, spend, spend. Tax and Spend.

What I stated was naive to state “Guns don’t protect”

CNN would not cover anything from those links, nor would google rank any other websites, I tried to find other sources as I predicted your negative comments prior to posting Breitbart.

You will be happier anyway when I disappear from this thread. I have had fun.

•••
Juvenile, naive, best puppets of gun control advocates. I wonder what the cost of private and publically armed police were, and how many 100’s of guns were there in responible hands to insure their security?

Here's a concept - maybe they're tired of being shot at and seeing their peers killed.

It's good to see young people getting involved in something they believe in, speaking up and taking action. Hasn't been much of that since the 60s.

I seriously doubt the leaders among those kids are going to end up in dead-end minimum wage careers.

•••
Well, you will be happy the day when you are surrounded by them while standing in line at Cosco or their career positions at Amazon and Starbucks. It’s your environment and country not mine. Remember, I am watching from a great distance, comfortable outside of the US and amused at the mess. I get embarassed at new lows, the US is no longer the place I grew up in of independence, personal achievement and responsibility. Its now a service economy importing, a police state, full of hate and political scumbags everywhere, I haven’t given a pass to yesterdays Swamp mandate from both sides of overspending.

Did you spend a couple hours reading that bill?, it was being worked on for months, coordinated effort to spend, spend, spend. Tax and Spend.

What I stated was naive to state “Guns don’t protect”

CNN would not cover anything from those links, nor would google rank any other websites, I tried to find other sources as I predicted your negative comments prior to posting Breitbart.

You will be happier anyway when I disappear from this thread. I have had fun.

So you're not even in the United States complaining about kids exercising their rights? Looks like these kids got the Right shook/triggered. All these articles out like the ones you posted. NRATV got stuff out today against these kids etc.

The first thing I read from you today was that nonsense Tyler Durden article, easily taken apart. Then you want me to read Breitbart? Not sure how many times I need to say, use better sources. But you guys don't learn.

Last edited:
•••
Speaking of that bill, with that omnibus spending bill 45 is set to become the biggest spender in history.
Not 'his' bill strictly even though he signed it after faked reluctance. That was not because of wasteful spending but because it did not provision enough spending for his beloved Wall.
Nonetheless this bill was produced by a Congress controlled by Republicans. Whatever happened to fiscal conservatism ?

•••
Four years from now we'll have to sit through stories of how these kids were used and their lives were ruined by the media.

I'll go to the range wtih my son and shoot some skeet.

•••
Speaking of that bill, with that omnibus spending bill 45 is set to become the biggest spender in history.
Not 'his' bill strictly even though he signed it after faked reluctance. That was not because of wasteful spending but because it did not provision enough spending for his beloved Wall.
Nonetheless this bill was produced by a Congress controlled by Republicans. Whatever happened to fiscal conservatism ?

It's dead but we get to do it all over again in six months. Plus DT will get a line item veto.

Republican have a majority in the Senate but not large enough to pass a bill without democrats joining.

That will change if they go to a simple majority vote like the house.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I'll go to the range wtih my son and shoot some skeet.
Great! Nobody’s trying to stop you from doing that.

•••
Great! Nobody’s trying to stop you from doing that.

Not only do the liberals paying for and marxist organizing this protest want to ban guns, they are slandering and casting honest people as the blood thirsty killers.

Notice who was banned / refuesd the right to speak yesterday? The people who want to hold Gov accountable.

Broward's cowards were invited to march but victims families who don't agree gun control should be the first priority were not.

Go figure.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Not only do these the liberals paying for and marxist organizing this protest want to ban guns, they are slandering and casting honest people as the blood thirsty killers.

That sounds like one of the paranoid distorted statements you’d read in Breitbart or something. Nobody wants to “ban guns.”

•••
That sounds like one of the paranoid distorted statements you’d read in Breitbart or something. Nobody wants to “ban guns.”

Who should I believe you or the people organizing the march?

What do you think Brady org and Everytown open advocate and lobby for?

•••
•••
•••
2015, Supremem Court striped states rights and legalized same-sex marriage.

2018, alt-left are demading we rocognize infinity genders and there are legal concequences for using the wrong pronoun. In NY & CA, not using a persons prefered pronon, cann cost a landlord or nurising home operatorer thousands and sometimes even include JAIL time.

--

The same people calling the NRA baby killers, support abortion up to the moment of BIRTH.

--

Talking heads on MSNBC are complaining about the influence afforded small states by the electoral college.

--

Why would I believe the left only wants sensible gun controls? THERE IS NOTHING SENSIBLE OF THE LEFT. THEY"VE LOST THEIR MINDS

Last edited:
•••
Nothing sensible about disarming law abiding citizens.
Nobody wants to disarm law abiding non violent citizens.

There you go with the labelling again, and bringing up issues that are totally unrelated. You really should spend less time on Breitbart and those other fear mongering far right conspiracy sites.

You’re so concerned that somebody’s going to take your guns, aren’t you even a little concerned that one of these nuts is going to take the life of a loved one? One of your kids or grandkids? None of the victim families thought they’d be on the 11:00 news..

Last edited:
•••
Let's break this down and see who's sensible and who's emoting.

This isn't journalism, it's propaganda

Nobody wants to disarm law abiding non violent citizens.
You’re so concerned that somebody’s going to take your guns, aren’t you even a little concerned that one of these nuts is going to take the life of a loved one? One of your kids or grandkids? None of the victim families thought they’d be on the 11:00 news..

So.. "sensible gun control" taking guns from law abiding citizens will protect my children?

1) FL, every level of Gov failed to stop the shooter despite multiple assaults, HUNDREDS of warnings and please from his family and students.

2) Sheriff deputies hid outside the school while a lunatic murderd people.

3) Hate filled zealots on the left telling me I have blood on my hands b/c I support the #2A.

4) Every liberal state / city passing restrictive laws that have done NOTHING to curb violence.

5) Try to buy ammo in NY or CA. Ca it's illegal to bring ammunition from another state.

FYI semi-automatic and automatic weapons were invented when the #2A was written. The authors intended citizens to take it upon themselves to keep arms and ammunition equivalent to what the military used.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I posted the rock thing, you missed while debating. If one for arming the teacher might as well arm the kids too.

The thing that gets to me about the kids that are protesting guns, is you can tell they expect a change that will prevent all school shootings. There isn't that change possible. Anything you think of there will be a way around it.

•••
Racist wants to ban knives after he bans guns.

==

Does the law protect burglary victims who fight back?
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-20398432

Vincent Cooke stabbed Raymond Jacob, a convicted burglar, eight times. One of the wounds was fatal.

Mr Cooke was arrested and spent 24 hours in a police cell and three weeks on police bail before learning he would not face charges.

Last edited:
•••
I posted the rock thing, you missed while debating. If one for arming the teacher might as well arm the kids too.

The thing that gets to me about the kids that are protesting guns, is you can tell they expect a change that will prevent all school shootings. There isn't that change possible. Anything you think of there will be a way around it.

We're supposed to believe kids will stand up to a shooter with rocks but Teachers with guns will be ineffective and cower?

How stupid / irrational is this debate. I'll keep my guns and support any qualified teacher that wants to conceal carry.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back