Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
McCabe lied to IG, multiple times. Comey disgraced himself on national TV in front of congress, claiming they wouldn't prosecute someone sending top secret info through unsecured email network. ( while a sailor was being prosecuted for less )

Obama / DOJ not only spied on the free press, they actually used espionage act to put sources in prison.

One thing we learned in the last few years, democrats will eat any shit you put in front of them if it votes democrat ticket.

Trump is nervous, look at tweets today, constantly trying to obstruct an investigation:

Wow, watch Comey lie under oath to Senator G when asked β€œhave you ever been an anonymous source...or known someone else to be an anonymous source...?” He said strongly β€œnever, no.” He lied as shown clearly on @foxandfriends.

Spent very little time with Andrew McCabe, but he never took notes when he was with me. I don’t believe he made memos except to help his own agenda, probably at a later date. Same with lying James Comey. Can we call them Fake Memos?

McCabe took notes, Trump is scared here.

Why does the Mueller team have 13 hardened Democrats, some big Crooked Hillary supporters, and Zero Republicans? Another Dem recently added...does anyone think this is fair? And yet, there is NO COLLUSION!

Republicans warn Trump to back off Mueller
But they don’t say what, if anything, they might do if the president fires the special counsel.
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/03/18/congress-trump-mueller-republicans-fired-470062

DYlaqjiVoAAoRfI.jpg

•••
McCabe lied to IG, multiple times. Comey disgraced himself on national TV in front of congress, claiming they wouldn't prosecute someone sending top secret info through unsecured email network. ( while a sailor was being prosecuted for less )

Obama / DOJ not only spied on the free press, they actually used espionage act to put sources in prison.

One thing we learned in the last few years, democrats will eat any sh*t you put in front of them if it votes democrat ticket.

Actually, we're learning that's what Trump supporters are doing. Trump serves it up every day, his sheep say thank you, can I have some more.

•••
Did you want to talk how it's not getting any better under Trump? - https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000
Actually, we're learning that's what Trump supporters are doing. Trump serves it up every day, his sheep say thank you, can I have some more.

Well let's take an objective view of evidence:

No collusion.

A coerced guilty plea by Flynn, extracted while witholding evidence from his lawyers.

Two fired FBI agents, castigated for corruption by IG

Special investigator Muller team compromised by #resistance, corruption.

FISA warrants in pipeline to be declassified.

50% of legal citizens who carry guns waiting for a reason to shut the Gov down over corruption.

But you have some really sic memes..

•••
You just posted more nonsense, haha. I'll just take the first one. No collusion. You are aware the investigation is still going? And it's already been proven. Papa Dap and some others. Even today:

Exclusive: Sources contradict Sessions' testimony he opposed Russia outreach
https://mobile.reuters.com/article/...r&utm_medium=Social&__twitter_impression=true

I guess you don't want to talk about labor participation anymore after I posted a link to a legit source?

Last edited:
•••
Did you want to talk how it's not getting any better under Trump? - https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000

Employment numbers are lagging indicators and will be re-adjusted. Dropping SNAP numbers may be due to state requirements for work, drug testing but I think the participation rate will climb.

Which also means rising wages and possibly increased immigration.

What really baffles me is why are democrats defending illegal immigrant felons instead of working with current administration to secure our border and then increase legal immigration. ( not really, I know they don't give a shit about Americans, only power )

•••
Employment numbers are lagging indicators and will be re-adjusted. Dropping SNAP numbers may be due to state requirements for work, drug testing but I think the participation rate will climb.

Which also means rising wages and possibly increased immigration.

What really baffles me is why are democrats defending illegal immigrant felons instead of working with current administration to secure our border and then increase legal immigration. ( not really, I know they don't give a sh*t about Americans, only power )

Yeah, that didn't actually address the no improvement under Trump. Same today as they were in March of last year.

Now do labor participation rate.

March 2017 - 63.0
Feb 2018 - 63.0

https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000

Last edited:
•••
Ben Shapiro owning CNN Brian Stetler.

•••
Adam Schiff: Andrew McCabe's firing "may be justified"

Democrat narrative busted. McCabe is lucky DOJ didn't charge him with a crime.

•••
•••
Still no criminal charges for DNC members who hired an un-qualified Islamic immigrant running multiple financial scams as their IT department aid.

My guess is news about investigations will start breaking in Sept. Oct.

Decmorat's still in love with America's most famous anti-Semite, racist minister.

•••
Democratic vision for America:

San Francisco Is Suffering From The Excesses Of Its Own Liberalism
http://thefederalist.com/2018/03/16...ring-from-the-excesses-of-its-own-liberalism/
  • The Sidewalks Glitter With Glass From Smashed Up Car Windows
  • Public Defecation Is A Serious Problem ( there's an app for that )
  • The Underbelly Is Seemingly Everywhere
  • Stuck In Mismanagement And Deterioration Of Human Decency
Can you name on major city run by democrats that isn't a crime infested shit hole? NY recovered under Giuliani so we know it's possible.

•••
Well let's take an objective view of evidence:
That’s not β€œevidence”, it’s what you’ve been told. By the party / parties who are under investigation.

The house committee didn’t investigate collusion. Stupid that they worded that the way they did. Per Conway.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...t-investigate-collusion/ar-BBKnMjW?li=BBnb7Kz

McCabe’s firing may have been justified, none of us have seen the details yet and the bureau has a zero tolerance policy toward even the slightest β€œlack of candor.” But in any case the way he was harassed and taunted for months, and the way the termination was railroaded through last minute deliberately to deprive him of a measley pension earned through years of service, is not normal. Or right.

45 will be happy to hear his BFF Vlad just got elected for 6 more years...because he put all his opponents in jail or otherwise declared them ineligible to run...

Last edited:
•••
Democratic vision for America:

San Francisco Is Suffering From The Excesses Of Its Own Liberalism
http://thefederalist.com/2018/03/16...ring-from-the-excesses-of-its-own-liberalism/
  • The Sidewalks Glitter With Glass From Smashed Up Car Windows
  • Public Defecation Is A Serious Problem ( there's an app for that )
  • The Underbelly Is Seemingly Everywhere
  • Stuck In Mismanagement And Deterioration Of Human Decency
Can you name on major city run by democrats that isn't a crime infested sh*t hole? NY recovered under Giuliani so we know it's possible.

You're getting really random again, you just talked about Farakhan again.

Cities with Democrat Mayors:
Houston
Madison, Wisconsin
Minneapolis
San Francisco
Dallas
Charlotte
Boston
Seattle
Austin, Texas
Dallas
San Jose
etc.

Last edited:
•••
ha

House Intel Republican says panel did not investigate collusion

"Our committee was not charged with answering the collusion idea," Conaway said on "Meet The Press."

"So we really weren't focused on that direction."

Conaway on Sunday acknowledged the committee did not interview former Trump campaign aide George Papadopoulos and other key figures, because he didn't want to overlap with special counsel Robert Mueller's criminal investigation."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...t-investigate-collusion/ar-BBKnMjW?li=BBnb7Kz

Last edited:
•••
That’s not β€œevidence”, it’s what you’ve been told. By the party / parties who are under investigation.

1) Evidence of McCabe wrong doing documented in Inspector General report. ++

2) You're reading to much twitter or watching too much CNN. House Intel clearly committee found no evidence of collusion.

Every politician who says there is, was, has had to recant their story. Same democrat smear libel for over a year.

3) FISA warrants likely to be declassified, shit storm for democrat narrative. If #2nd special counsel is started... good chance democrats will go to jail.

•••
It's not random. It's calling out democrat hypocrisy. Your thought leaders have been rolling on the ground, kicking their feet and screaming racist for over a year....

1) Media / Hollywood all knew about rampant sexual explotain. They knew about Trump and keep it quiet for a decade.

2) Democratic identity politics is based in bigotry, embracing every deviant behavior, imagined slight while slandering most of America as racist, bigots.

3) Farrakhan is the CURRENT prime example of rot in progressive America. Embraced by the democratic party, this vile organization is more proof, your ideals are meaningless.

How many of those cities have democratic mayor, city council, in blue state aren't shit shows? Your leaders are embracing marxism, communisim. Your moving backwards.

First 40 seconds of Conway interview he said the committee was focused on collusion.
http://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-...epublican-panel-did-not-investigate-collusion

"So we really weren’t focused on that direction." A spokeswoman for Conaway said he "meant obstruction" rather than collusion.

BUT RUSSIA!!
You're getting really random again, you just talked about Farakhan again.

Cities with Democrat Mayors:
Houston
Madison, Wisconsin
Minneapolis
San Francisco
Dallas
Charlotte
Boston
Seattle
Austin, Texas
Dallas
San Jose
etc.

Last edited:
•••
How many of those cities have democratic mayor, city council, in blue state aren't sh*t shows? Your leaders are embracing marxism, communisim. Your moving backwards.

All over the map again, frantic like Trump. Still dodging the labor participation that you brought up.

Those cities all have Democrat Mayors. Those cities are all on:

The Best Places to Live in the U.S. in 2017

https://realestate.usnews.com/real-...est-places-to-live-in-the-us-in-2017?slide=26

but I guess mr.x would call the best places to live, shitholes.

As far as Farakhan, I think David Duke, KKK, Nazis, Racists, etc, more relevant to the Republican Party than Farakhan is to the Democrats. His anti-Gay views don't exactly fit in with the Dems, more in line with Republican views. So Repubs probably get the Farakhan vote along with the racist vote.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
You're reading to much twitter or watching too much CNN. House Intel clearly committee found no evidence of collusion.

Don’t give me that condescending sh*t. They β€œfound no evidence” because it wasn’t the focus of their investigation.

•••
•••
Adam Schiff: Andrew McCabe's firing "may be justified"

Democrat narrative busted. McCabe is lucky DOJ didn't charge him with a crime.

This may occur why the timing of the firing, as he still can be charged. The report is forthcoming.

•••
•••
β€œMcCabe knew that the FISA warrant was obtained using shady dossier and that all extensions were based on the original application. The Obama administration then used information that Hillary paid for to justify spying on @realDonaldTrump. If I got that right should be game over.”

Feb 2nd tweet, as if this McCabe thing is new

•••
Steve Hilton piece on the Podesta Group, swamp central lobbyists.

Foreign lobbyists have to go.

Imo: McCabe was planning to cash in like so many before him and become a foreign lobbying swamp dweller. James Baker, Bush tied to Manafort foreign lobbyists, and all swamp too.

Clinton β€œFoundation” a joke, a facade of lobbying.

This is a non partisan issue all americans should agree that lobbyists work is simply legalized bribery. Then what the hell are ambassadors for?

Masquarading as lawyers, not required to register as foreign agents, yet influence peddling for major bucks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back