Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well, it changes
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Maxine+waters+low+iq

All kinds of right wing channels.

You guys are playing the victim card way too much. From bias, to free speech etc.

Victim? I don't need google. I don't need the MSM, I have my own views and their are mine from whatever planet you think I came from.

Who was the first person to say "Maxine is a low IQ person", instead of Trump's speech or a transcript, you get a rebuttal.

Now to Enlytends help and advice, perhaps there are ton's of views on Maxine waters rebuttal video hence the high position, I did not check that.

•••
Well, it changes

Victim? I don't need google. I don't need the MSM, I have my own views and their are mine from whatever planet you think I came from.

Who was the first person to say "Maxine is a low IQ person", instead of Trump's speech or a transcript, you get a rebuttal.

Now to Enlytends help and advice, perhaps there are ton's of views on Maxine waters rebuttal video hence the high position, I did not check that.

Yes, YouTube, Google etc. have an algo. Nothing new. And with every search, I see a variety or sources.

•••
Nope, that video result posted in google has a lot fewer views, CNN comes up on top of youtube search when you search WITHIN youtube.

Attachments

• CM Capture 62.jpg
    CM Capture 62.jpg
    429.3 KB · Views: 42
  • CM Capture 64.jpg
    CM Capture 64.jpg
    447.4 KB · Views: 49
•••
Nope, that video result posted in google has a lot fewer views, CNN comes up on top of youtube search when you search WITHIN youtube.

Algo isn't just one thing. It could be subscription count, view count, like to dislike ratio, links from trusted sources, all kinds of things.

Last edited:
•••
Yes, YouTube, Google etc. have an algo. Nothing new. And with every search, I see a variety or sources.

Time will tell, we will see how the google bias against whatever they decide or the biased SPLC "hate speech" editors use as the measuring stick, and their own agenda is used in search more and more.

When that Khan guy "threatens" in a subtle way to sue the tech companies at SXSW, they will tow the line. Just like him posting signs on buses in arabic, in an english speaking country it's an agenda. Really the narrative is whoever is charge.

•••
Time will tell, we will see how the google bias against whatever they decide or the biased SPLC "hate speech" editors use as the measuring stick, and their own agenda is used in search more and more.

When that Khan guy "threatens" in a subtle way to sue the tech companies at SXSW, they will tow the line. Just like him posting signs on buses in arabic, in an english speaking country it's an agenda. Really the narrative is whoever is charge.

Or it's just an algo. Again, every search I do, I see all kinds of sources. Maybe, the left are just smarter with their SEO etc.

•••
It could be subscription count, view count, like to dislike ratio, links from trusted sources, all kinds of things.

Look at the screenshots. Clearly msnbc isn't higher in views, likes, etc.

•••
•••
•••
I will be looking into this further and see if I am wrong or correct.

You wouldn't know their algo, they would.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=maxine+waters+low+iq

I see MSNBC and CBS News as the top results.

Do you really think Trump Fan Network, CYBOPOD, james hoft, The Ring of Fire as having more juice? Those are the next 4 results. Never heard of them in my life, yet those results are there. Authority type sites/channels tend to rank better.

Last edited:
•••
Do you have any clue? You responded to something about censorship and killed your own argument with posting that video.

Let me clear a few things up for you.

1) Pushing threatening someone because you don't like their message is censorship.

2) Posting a video of progressive Senators kissing and hugging a bonafide racist isn't censorship.

Of course not. You're not the most observant person or you see it and don't want to admit it. Just basic sh*t stirrers with a pretty face. Basic marketing.

You make a lot of accusations based on nothing but liberal folklore. But, even assuming what you said is true ( it isn't ) it doesn't justify violent censorship.

Last edited:
•••
Let me clear a few things up for you.

1) Pushing threatening someone because you don't like their message is censorship.

2) Posting a video of progressive Senators kissing and hugging a bonafide racist isn't censorship.

You make a lot of accusations based on nothing but liberal folklore. But, even assuming what you said is true ( it isn't ) does not justify violent censorship.

I pointed out the truth. They go to stir shit up, Captain Obvious type stuff. She had something offensive on her hat, pointed out by the other lady. They did that because?

•••
•••
I pointed out the truth. They go to stir sh*t up, Captain Obvious type stuff. She had something offensive on her hat, pointed out by the other lady. They did that because?

Documenting a rally on video isn't stirring up shit. Men wearing a mask, acting out actual threats of violence is "stirring up shit".. documenting it evidence.

•••
Documenting a rally on video isn't stirring up sh*t. Men wearing a mask, acting out actual threats of violence is "stirring up sh*t".. documenting it evidence.

Stop acting stupid. She had something offensive on her hat, pointed out in the video. Did you see her wearing the hat? This video is from her, edited by her. Again, if you go to a Gay Pride event wearing a God Hates Fags hat, you do that because?

•••
•••
Is that supposed to be a good excuse for violence against Lauren Southern by masked Antifa..

Who said that?

•••
Stop acting stupid. She had something offensive on her hat, pointed out in the video. Did you see her wearing the hat? This video is from her, edited by her. Again, if you go to a Gay Pride event wearing a God Hates Fags hat, you do that because?

She has an English flag, aka "union jack" on her hat.

•••
Are you seriously going to sit there and act like they don't purposely go there to stir the shit up and get a reaction?

•••
Who said that?

Are we supposed to believe you posted a link to an "alt-right" facebook page outside the context of your support of violence by Antifa?

•••
Are you seriously going to sit there and act like they don't purposely go there to stir the sh*t up and get a reaction?

I'm not defending a violent group of masked men using violence to censor people. Your are.

•••
Are we supposed to believe you posted a link to an "alt-right" facebook page outside the context of your support of violence by Antifa?

I never mentioned Antifa once, you did. Your old crutch again. I posted that because it's going to be your usual crying from the right, how you're being treated unfairly, free speech blah blah blah type stuff. When it's just hate speech, inciting stuff.

•••
I never mentioned Antifa once, you did. Your old crutch again. I posted that because it's going to be your usual crying from the right, how you're being treated unfairly, free speech blah blah blah type stuff.

So you didn't watch the video, slept through the entire thread on auto-pilot until just now.

•••
So you didn't watch the video, slept through the entire thread on auto-pilot until just now.

I did watch the video. It showed her going to an event starting stuff, then crying later how she was treated unfairly. I pointed out the routine for you.

Peddle hate at events, via Social media and when it gets handled, cry about it.

Last edited:
•••
I never mentioned Antifa once, you did. Your old crutch again. I posted that because it's going to be your usual crying from the right, how you're being treated unfairly, free speech blah blah blah type stuff. When it's just hate speech, inciting stuff.

I didn't jump into your conversation. You responded to me, to defend a group of masked antifa censoring Laruen b/c she's a "shit stirrer".

You've backed yourself into a corner and are trying to deflect by attacking me.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back