NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.8%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
He stopped short of blaming the victims.
The new normal in America: shooting drills, military training for teachers, more guns in schools. By his own standards America must be the #1 shithole in the World.

•••
4) Armed officer stayed in the parking lot FOUR minutes during shooting
3) FBI blew off credible reports of shooters plans..
2) Sheriff didn't arrest shooter when he held a gun to someone head after an argument.
1) His parents guardians did nothing?

But Trump and the EVIL NRA.

NRA is membership support organization. Maybe spend sometime on evil rich people like the Koch brother or Nancy Pelosi or Bernie Sanders.

Or.. you could use the big brain and think about the people who didn't stop this evil person when they could have and how we can stop it from happening again.

If you're ever confused as to who is running things and that the NRA owns Trump, just look at this tweet. I want to point out a couple of things. Wayne, Chris, first name basis, very cozy. They "will do the right thing." Is the NRA a branch of government? What does he mean, they will do the right thing?

"What many people don’t understand, or don’t want to understand, is that Wayne, Chris and the folks who work so hard at the @NRA are Great People and Great American Patriots. They love our Country and will do the right thing. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 8h8 hours ago

Last edited:
•••
Again, democrats / progressives more interested in advancing their political agenda that solving our countries problems.

Democrats have done nothing in 10 years.. but TRUMP!!!

Last edited:
•••
4) Armed officer stayed in the parking lot FOUR minutes during shooting
3) FBI blew off credible reports of shooters plans..
2) Sheriff didn't arrest shooter when he held a gun to someone head after an argument.
1) His parents guardians did nothing?

But Trump and the EVIL NRA.

NRA is membership support organization. Maybe spend sometime on evil rich people like the Koch brother or Nancy Pelosi or Bernie Sanders.

Or.. you could use the big brain and think about the people who didn't stop this evil person when they could have and how we can stop it from happening again.

Now do you want to actually address the tweet? BTW, I'm still waiting for your list of shotgun mass shootings, or explain how knives and fist fights are mass shootings.

What does Trump mean when he says they (NRA) will do the right thing? Who's in charge? Who's President?

•••
but TRUMP!!!

Is President now. How many times is he going to say, so and so should have done that? He's in charge now (or NRA?). When is he going to lead?

He did the ole' blame video games, movies, says we need ratings. I guess he never watches movies and they already do what he's suggesting.

More of what $30 million gets you.

"4) Armed officer stayed in the parking lot FOUR minutes during shooting"

Exactly. But armed teachers? They're going to run in front of AR-15 spraying bullets. When you have armed officers scared to do that themselves.

Last edited:
•••
Now do you want to actually address the tweet? BTW, I'm still waiting for your list of shotgun mass shootings, or explain how knives and fist fights are mass shootings.

1) I think the tweet is awesome.

2) Do us all a favor and hold your breath while you're waiting.

I never said people used shotguns in mass shooting and you know it, You want to deflect / spin what I said b/c you have nothing but bullshit to argue with.

Again, if you ban semi-automatic long guns, evil people will use other weapons like hand-guns and shotguns. THAT ARE EVEN MORE DEADLY IN CLOSE QUARTERS.

More people die in fist fights than are killed with rifles. Educate yourself.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
•••
More people die in fist fights than are killed with rifles.

Fist fights aren't mass shootings, stop posting stupid stuff all the time. Let everybody know when somebody went on a rampage with their fists and killed a lot of kids at school. A lot of people die from falling down stairs, so what does that have to do with mass shootings?

Still didn't address the tweet. Is the NRA running things? What did Trump mean, explain it for everybody.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Is President now. How many times is he going to say, so and so should have done that? He's in charge now (or NRA?). When is he going to lead?

He did the ole' blame video games, movies, says we need ratings. I guess he never watches movies and they already do what he's suggesting.

More of what $30 million gets you.

"4) Armed officer stayed in the parking lot FOUR minutes during shooting"

Exactly. But armed teachers? They're going to run in front of AR-15 spraying bullets. When you have armed officers scared to do that themselves.

1) Clearly, this was the Presidents fault..

2) Yes. while a coward hid in the parking lot, teachers stood between the shooter and his targets. Armed teachers would have save lives.

•••
Still didn't address the tweet. Is the NRA running things? What did Trump mean, explain it for everybody.

The 2nd Amendment is not going anywhere! Apparently you weren't paying much attention to Trump during the campaign, when he said we can keep our guns. He won the election, after making that real clear. Why does it always have to be all or nothing with leftists? I believe what you will see is common sense laws added to make it harder for deranged people to own automatic and semi automatic weapons of war. But that's about it.

The FBI fumbled this, like many other things this year!

Last edited:
•••
I didn't say it was the President's fault, I said he's a coward, not a leader, and bows down the the NRA, his tweet verifies it. He is in charge now, so he's going to start owning this.

I'm fine with armed security. What would have saved lives, is common sense gun control in the first place. Stuff you're against. Even Rubio is starting to fall back on some issues. Like now, he says he's ok with raising the age to 21.

•••

Don't ever edit my post again.

You're the genius arguing a shotgun would be effective in a close range shooting. Why don't you visit a gun shop. You wouldn't have to lie your ass off to "win" an arguement.

•••
The 2nd Amendment is not going anywhere! Apparently you weren't paying much attention to Trump during the campaign, when he said we can keep our guns. He won the election, after making that real clear. Why does it always have to be all or nothing with leftists? I believe what you will see is common sense laws added to make it harder for deranged people to own automatic and semi automatic weapons of war. But that's about it.

Why do you guys lie all the time with that? It's not all or nothing. Common sense gun control. You can always have your handguns for self defense, rifles for shooting etc. You don't need weapons meant for battle.

•••

Don't ever edit my post again.

You're the genius arguing a shotgun would be effective in a close range shooting. Why don't you visit a gun shop. You wouldn't have to lie your ass off to "win" an arguement.

•••
Why do you guys lie all the time with that? It's not all or nothing.

Bad-ass keyboard jockey, has to edit other people quotes to save face.

•••
Bad-ass keyboard jockey, has to edit other people quotes to save face.

Don't be stupid all the time, that was my translation of your post. You deflect a lot, this isn't news.

As far as shotguns, my posts were about this post from you:

Nope. In a crowed area like a class room or hallway, semi-automatic hand guns or pump shot gun would have the same effect.

No. AR - more bullets, faster. Mass shooters use these because? They can kill more people. People that go to war use what kind of weapons?

Then you deflect actually talking about fist fights, knives etc. Of course people die from that, that's not the topic and you know it. You can kill more people with an AR or a knife?

Last edited:
•••
I said he's a coward, not a leader, and bows down the the NRA,
How so? The NRA is the ultimate protector of the 2nd Amendment, and they support politicians who believe in defending the 2nd amendment. So what? They can give their money to whomever they wish. If you don't like that, change the lobbying rules of the government. Until you do, stop lumping Trump in with the NRA just because they supported him. Obama had 8 years to make headway on the gun issue and solved nothing, as usual.

•••
How so? The NRA is the ultimate protector of the 2nd Amendment, and they support politicians who believe in defending the 2nd amendment. So what? They can give their money to whomever they wish. If you don't like that, change the lobbying rules of the government. Until you do, stop lumping Trump in with the NRA just because they supported him. Obama had 8 years to make headway on the gun issue and solved nothing, as usual.

I can lump him with the NRA because they gave him 30 million, he spoke at their conference. He just tweeted they were running things. They own his ass.

The NRA is the ultimate protector of the 2nd Amendment

Gun Sales. Gun manufacturers. Even kids grasp this better than you guys.

Last edited:
•••
NRA because they gave him 30 million

So freakin what? Change the lobbying rules! Why do you think it is JB that the DNC is bankrupt while the RNC is flush with cash. Why is that?

•••
So freakin what? Change the lobbying rules! Why do you think it is JB that the DNC is bankrupt while the RNC is flush with cash. Why is that?

Because you're trying to argue Trump isn't owned by them. You're not making sense. They don't just give away 30 million without an expectation of a return.

On a side note, that whole Conservative Political Action Conference, 2018, is making the Republicans look like an even bigger joke.

Cruz, what does this even mean?

DWqmiDVVwAAG2J1.jpg:large

Last edited:
•••
Because you're trying to argue Trump isn't owned by them. You're not making sense. They don't just give away 30 million without an expectation of a return.

He's not owned by anybody! If that's not obvious to everyone by now, you haven't been paying attention. He believes in the 2nd amendment, period. Like most sane Americans! Keeping guns out of the hands of deranged people can be handled much better than it is now, without trashing the 2nd Amendment! But law enforcement and government has to do a better job.

•••
He's not owned by anybody! If that's not obvious to everyone by now, you haven't been paying attention. He believes in the 2nd amendment, period. Like most sane Americans! Keeping guns out of the hands of deranged people can be handled much better than it is now, without trashing the 2nd Amendment! But law enforcement and government has to do a better job.

30 million. What do you think his tweet meant? They will do the right thing? Calling them on a first name basis?

Then tell me, the NRA puts in 30 million for what? If he already believes in the 2nd Amendment, why pay anything?

Blame video games, movies = deflection

Give teachers guns = more gun sales

Let people that can't handle their own finances, let them buy guns = more gun sales

30 million gets you protection/promotion of gun sales. This isn't complicated to figure out.

Last edited:
•••
Everyone of these mass shooting psychopaths showed their cards well before their attacks and parents, employers, educators, friends, classmates, online viewers and law enforcement all had the opportunity to see something, say something and somewhere the ball got dropped. Almost every one of them posted online pictures of themselves with arsenals, pretending they are in some sort of video game. The clues are almost always able to be seen by the general public and acquaintances well before these attacks. It's what drives their hatred of humanity and their desire to set the new body count record and get their 15 minutes of fame, regardless of how they get it. The psychological aspects of these attacks are what drives these attacks. The weapons of choice just increase the body count!

•••
•••
Everyone of these mass shooting psychopaths showed their cards well before their attacks and parents, employers, educators, friends, classmates, online viewers and law enforcement all had the opportunity to see something, say something and somewhere the ball got dropped. Almost every one of them posted online pictures of themselves with arsenals, pretending they are in some sort of video game. The clues are almost always able to be seen by the general public and acquaintances well before these attacks. It's what drives their hatred of humanity and their desire to set the new body count record and get their 15 minutes of fame, regardless of how they get it. The psychological aspects of these attacks are what drives these attacks. The weapons of choice just increase the body count!

That and easy access to those weapons. Again, video games, music, mentally unstable people all over the world.

Apparently for you it is!

You're the one struggling to understand the obvious. You don't think the NRA expects a return on that 30 million. That's just Trump. That's not including all the other Republicans they paid off.

If they all truly believed in the 2nd Amendment, they don't have to pay them. They're paid to protect gun manufacturers/gun sales.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back