Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My thoughts, democrats, liberals relish in victim culture. When you're perpetually aggrieved and told your problems are because someone is oppressing you...a mentally ill person might feel justified in destroying people they don't like.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
•••
If you can't even name ONE Hillary Clinton accomplishment, you can't whine every time someone mentions her name.. and you certainly can't criticize people for voting for Donald Trump.

As far as Hillary, since you have memory slippage, told you I'm not doing your distraction game this year. Time to lose your crutches, stand and debate on your own. We already talked about Bill.

Problem is Trump is President, no matter how much you try to distract from that. And with the big mess that he is, I understand you constantly trying. I'm going to talk about current topics.

As far as NRA - "The total of contributions to candidates from National Rifle Assn PACs is 51 times larger than contributions from individuals"

So you can see why Trump/Republicans take their marching orders from the NRA even when it goes against popular opinion aka The People. Trump also takes it from Putin, since he goes against 99% of the Congress on sanctions. Short version, he's an NRA and Putin ho.

https://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/summary.php?id=d000000082

You haven't touched on any point brought up earlier.

•••
and you certainly can't criticize people for voting for Donald Trump.

Of course I can and I do. You had 16 other options. I can also criticize you for selling out. You were a Cruz supporter.

And we went over Julian earlier, read the posts about the leaks. He favored Trump. Oh, and that tweet from him is bs. This recent one is literally wearing a Trump hat, even said he wrote to Trump and got a reply.

maga-hat.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
Well, at least you're predictable.

Of course I can and I do. You had 16 other options. I can also criticize you for selling out. You were a Cruz supporter.

And we went over Julian earlier, read the posts about the leaks. He favored Trump. Oh, and that tweet from him is bs. This recent one is literally wearing a Trump hat, even said he wrote to Trump and got a reply.

maga-hat.jpg

•••
Well, at least you're predictable.

You're the most predictable person posting in this thread. As an example, anytime you get hit with some facts you can't deal with:

A. 1 line response, usually cuss word in there somewhere
B. Hillary

Like your last post, the one I just quoted. Or winning posts like:

So much bullsh*t.

That'll do sheep, that'll do.

That's the Trump method right there. The one who lies the most, calls others liars. Talks about Fake News the most, uses the most Fake News sources. The biggest sheep, calls other people sheep, while reposting talking points to death. No original thought.

Or Gilsan, everytime Trump has a real bad day (which is a lot), the memes fly. Try to bury the other posts.

See below, he just mentioned Hillary again zzzzzzzzzz. Talks about sheep, just posted another NRA talking point/meme.

Hopefully, one day I get to see you lose your crutches and walk on your own.

Last edited:
•••
I don't know what's better..

Watching liberals pretend Trump is going to be impeached b/c of Russia and Mike Pence won't be President because Russians stole the election.

Or watching their face when you ask them to name Hillary's greatest accomplishment.

Or reminding liberals demanding the President be impeached for not stopping the Russians, that Barack Obama was President in 2016.

A dozens Russians kept the most qualified person in the world, with a BILLION $$ campaign from visiting just one VFW in Wisconsin.

DWSC4XIW4AAQ6u2[1].jpg

Last edited:
•••
That'll do sheep, that'll do.

You're the most predictable person posting in this thread. As an example, anytime you get hit with some facts you can't deal with:

A. 1 line response, usually cuss word in there somewhere
B. Hillary

Like your last post, the one I just quoted. Or winning posts like:

Or Gilsan, everytime Trump has a real bad day (which is a lot), the memes fly. Try to bury the other posts.

See below, he just mentioned Hillary again zzzzzzzzzz

•••
Leaving Paris accord saves money for US Taxpayers.
Only in the short term and I even doubt that.
There are plenty of hidden costs stemming from the damage done to the environment, I have addressed them earlier. Reasoning in terms of taxes is tunnel vision.
I am not even sure it is beneficial from a tax POV. For example, we can reduce pollution by producing cars with more fuel-efficient engines, then the taxpayer benefits.
Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but American cars have a reputation for consuming more gas than their Japanese or European counterparts. The US has cheaper gas so it balances out, but you could have cars that are more environment-friendly.

I say, NATO should be next USA thing to exit.
I will the first to say that on the particular issue of Nato, Europeans are not doing enough effort. But the idea that the US is subsidizing the rest of the world is a big exaggeration.
The US is a deadbeat too, it has been frequently denounced for not paying dues to the UN and other international bodies. Not talking about charity handouts, just normal member contributions. America has a tight wallet too when it suits the political agenda.

NATO solidifies US interests abroad. It promotes stability. Dismantling it would only benefit Russia, that is is already at war against Ukraine. In fact Putin is waging a war against Europe and the West as a whole, Ukraine is just the proxy and visible frontline.

•••
Nicolle Wallace: ‘Let’s Be Honest’ Only Talking About Shooting Because Victims Were ‘White’
deadline_white_house_-_04_38_38_pm.jpg

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/n...ce-lets-be-honest-only-talking-about-shooting

Liberal media can't help but try to divide American. She' thinks she being virtuous b/c she believes she's better than most of America.

Every talking head at MSNBC / CNN / ABC / CBS / NBC leapt at opportunities to defame / slander conservatives as racist troglodytes for the last 9 years. Enough is enough. These people are as responsible for the break down in our society as anyone.

You mean FOX news.

•••
You mean FOX news.

I said what I meant. Don't confuse truth with political affiliation.

Fox news is just as partisan but I haven't seen them throw the word racist around like liberal media.. or cheer the Head of Propaganda and Agitation of a cruel dictatorship.

Last edited:
•••
Russian started their campaign to interfere in US election in 2014.

Facebook says most of the ads RU bought were after the election. Organizing groups against President Trump.

Hillary campaign financed the dirty dossier.

The FBI / DOJ tried to put their finger on the scale to stop Donald Trump from being President, most likely on order from Barrack Obama.

IG investigation has resulted in EIGHT executives in the FBI / DOJ being removed or reassigned.

Under Barack Obama, the DOJ was a political machine. The entire executive branch used FISA warrants to spy on Donald Trump's campaign and his transition team.

Probability of former Obama officials being indited ??

Last edited:
•••
Russian started their campaign to interfere in US election in 2014.

Facebook says most of the ads RU bought were after the election. Organizing groups against President Trump.

Hillary campaign financed the dirty dossier.

The FBI / DOJ tried to put their finger on the scale to stop Donald Trump from being President, most likely on order from Barrack Obama.

IG investigation has resulted in EIGHT executives in the FBI / DOJ being removed or reassigned.

Under Barack Obama, the DOJ was a political machine. The entire executive branch used FISA warrants to spy on Donald Trump's campaign and his transition team.

Probability of former Obama officials being indited ??

You're just copying and pasting Trump tweets now?

This is how pathetic he is, trying to make it seem this shooting happened because the FBI was too busy with the Russian collusion. Does this guy have any clue how many people work at the FBI? Himself over everybody else, including his own family. Probably one of the most dishonorable people out there.

Very sad that the FBI missed all of the many signals sent out by the Florida school shooter. This is not acceptable. They are spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the Trump campaign - there is no collusion. Get back to the basics and make us all proud!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 12h12 hours ago

You even have bums like this taking issue:

Trump's tweet last night blaming the FBI's Russia investigation for the Florida shooting (I'd show you the tweet, but he blocked me on Twitter) shows once again that Trump cares more about defending himself than defending this country. Shameful.
Joe Walsh‏Verified account @WalshFreedom 2h2 hours ago

You can tell Trump is triggered today:

Never gotten over the fact that Obama was able to send $1.7 Billion Dollars in CASH to Iran and nobody in Congress, the FBI or Justice called for an investigation!

Finally, Liddle’ Adam Schiff, the leakin’ monster of no control, is now blaming the Obama Administration for Russian meddling in the 2016 Election.

The Fake News of big ratings loser CNN.

Last edited:
•••
45 didn't think the FBI was a political machine, when the FBI was investigating HRC, even botching her chances of winning the presidency. He was even encouraging foreign actors to hack her ("I love Wikileaks"). What kind of country is this where a candidate condones hacking against opponents ? Some sort of banana republic.

But now that the FBI is paying attention to his own side, suddenly it's a completely different story. Justice is only good when it is in line with the official narrative.

•••
Only in the short term and I even doubt that.
There are plenty of hidden costs stemming from the damage done to the environment, I have addressed them earlier. Reasoning in terms of taxes is tunnel vision.
I am not even sure it is beneficial from a tax POV. For example, we can reduce pollution by producing cars with more fuel-efficient engines, then the taxpayer benefits.
Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but American cars have a reputation for consuming more gas than their Japanese or European counterparts. The US has cheaper gas so it balances out, but you could have cars that are more environment-friendly.

I will the first to say that on the particular issue of Nato, Europeans are not doing enough effort. But the idea that the US is subsidizing the rest of the world is a big exaggeration.
The US is a deadbeat too, it has been frequently denounced for not paying dues to the UN and other international bodies. Not talking about charity handouts, just normal member contributions. America has a tight wallet too when it suits the political agenda.

NATO solidifies US interests abroad. It promotes stability. Dismantling it would only benefit Russia, that is is already at war against Ukraine. In fact Putin is waging a war against Europe and the West as a whole, Ukraine is just the proxy and visible frontline.

Based on Stats on EU trade deficit with the US has kept increasing. It has gone up and down since 2000, but last year 2017 a negative - $151 billion. I also read that the US pays 3.61 of GDP for NATO while Germany paid 1.2 percent. 3.61% = 570 Billion. So Thats pretty lopsided, US taxpayers pay $1,728 per citizen based on 330 million.

Canada is also not paying their 2%. to NATO. Why isn’t Mexico paying into NATO now anyway?

And looking further at Trade, if for example you combine Switzerland and Russias exports to the EU, they exceed that of the US. China of course like the US is lopsided at - 350 Billion Euros more sold than purchased.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_largest_trading_partners_of_the_European_Union

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_the_European_Union

European Gas prices have always been expensive as long as I remember so the design of local cars needed to reflect it. Not an excuse, but a fact. The USA Soccer Mom in her 11 Mpg Chevy Suburban is a huge yuppie problem, no argument there. The hybrid and the Electric car trends are gaining some traction though. I always owned mostly the cheapest small car I could find, I hated paying more for gas and looking back the only American cars actually I actually would want to own is like a 69’ Vette. Americans produce tons of waste, every bit of useless fancy packaging of paper, styrofoam, etc is also bad. South of the border, glass coke bottles are still used and recycled, similar to when I was a kid. The Coke tastes better and has real sugar in it, not corn syrup. Scatched up glass was the norm in the 60’s, not a big deal. I suppose the oil companies and Madison Ave were behind that change. Now everything is disposible plastic and I hate it.

https://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/29/politics/nato-members-increase-defense-spending/index.html

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/25/news/nato-funding-explained-trump/index.html

Btw: So why didn’t Norway and Switzerland join the EU, and now the UK is being hammered as they escape it?

Seems like there is a debt problem in Europe too. Not like Japan though at 2x gdp.

https://www.debtclocks.eu/eu-ranking-public-debt-in-percent-of-gdp.html

And the US ratio is lower. I didnt know Singapore’s was that high.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_public_debt

•••
Minnesota - Record gun ownership, record low violent crime.

•••
You're like a broken record. I summarized what I've been reading.

Tell me again Sandy, what was Hillary's greatest accomplishment? Don't run to Google , just name anything you can think of.

Take a breath... don't go off on a three hour rant.. just let us know what she did to deserve the nomination of your party to be President of the United States.

Until you can answer that, your Trump hate is just hypocrisy.

You're just copying and pasting Trump tweets now?

This is how pathetic he is, trying to make it seem this shooting happened because the FBI was too busy with the Russian collusion. Does this guy have any clue how many people work at the FBI? Himself over everybody else, including his own family. Probably one of the most dishonorable people out there.

Very sad that the FBI missed all of the many signals sent out by the Florida school shooter. This is not acceptable. They are spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the Trump campaign - there is no collusion. Get back to the basics and make us all proud!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 12h12 hours ago

You even have bums like this taking issue:

Trump's tweet last night blaming the FBI's Russia investigation for the Florida shooting (I'd show you the tweet, but he blocked me on Twitter) shows once again that Trump cares more about defending himself than defending this country. Shameful.
Joe Walsh‏Verified account @WalshFreedom 2h2 hours ago

You can tell Trump is triggered today:

Never gotten over the fact that Obama was able to send $1.7 Billion Dollars in CASH to Iran and nobody in Congress, the FBI or Justice called for an investigation!

Finally, Liddle’ Adam Schiff, the leakin’ monster of no control, is now blaming the Obama Administration for Russian meddling in the 2016 Election.

The Fake News of big ratings loser CNN.

•••
Media and liberals having a hard time covering Donald Trumps adultery b/c they gave Kennedy and Clinton a complete pass.

For the record, Trump's an adulterer but so far has paid about 30% of what Bill Clinton paid to keep his affairs quiet. Oh.. wait.. Bill Clinton paid out for attempted rape, not an affair. Never-mind.

•••

Tell me again Sandy, what was Hillary's greatest accomplishment? Don't run to Google , just name anything you can think of.

Take a breath... don't go off on a three hour rant.. just let us know what she did to deserve the nomination of your party to be President of the United States.

Right now here's four I can think of right away...
ChdfPFHUoAAybcK.jpg

aef43ce16d6b78523742a6b4ddb038ac--anti-hillary-political-corruption.jpg

4e40190207bd4e1906d48583c8a64bc8.jpg

Remember when she landed in Bosnia?...
hillary_lies_meme_cfa.jpg

Last edited:
•••

Here is an article taking apart all the Trump tweets you copy and pasted today -
Fact checking Trump's error-filled tweetstorm about the Russia investigation
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/fact...he-russia-investigation/ar-BBJhXlr?li=BBnb7Kz

•••
•••
Media and liberals having a hard time covering Donald Trumps adultery b/c they gave Kennedy and Clinton a complete pass.

For the record, Trump's an adulterer but so far has paid about 30% of what Bill Clinton paid to keep his affairs quiet. Oh.. wait.. Bill Clinton paid out for attempted rape, not an affair. Never-mind.

Trump should have paid Bill more. Trump grabbing on Bill's junk with his small hands.

Then wife swapping

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back