Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.8%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Judge Rules Bakeshop Owner Doesn’t Have to Bake Wedding Cake for Gay Couple
http://dailysignal.com/2018/02/06/j...snt-have-to-bake-wedding-cake-for-gay-couple/

TL;DR, Custom cake isn't a commodity and requires artistic talent. Buy a pre-made cake or go down the street.
Show attachment 80013
Finally a unbiased judge with brains... Seems to me that many of these gay people where simply mean spirited people that destroyed the lives and businesses of several Christian Bakeries on purpose.

They never did that with Muslim bakeries, did they? Probably too sh*t scared of the repercussions...
HIDDEN CAMERA: Muslim Bakeries Turn Down Gay Wedding Cake

•••
Thanks for the science lesson, but it's no surprise, that the humor flew over your humorless head! :banghead:
BS-Promote likes to bring his humorless humor into this thread, every now and then.... :xf.grin:

•••
It's a nice 82. Plus all the science, beach erosion etc.

Beach erosion. please it's different depending on all sorts of variables- watch this.

•••
Thanks for the science lesson, but it's no surprise, that the humor flew over your humorless head! :banghead:

After all, who can't see the humor in people refusing to take responsibility for their own actions, you know, like REAL conservatives would.

•••
You discredit everything someone says, even when it's easily proved correct because a far-left blog claims to he is on the payroll of a company with an opposing view.

Bought and paid for, or hired to express a fact based argument.

He admitted it. He also admitted he's not a climatologist.

We really are in this territory:

It would be like us discussing whether smoking causes cancer and mr.x comes to the thread posting up testimony from the scientist hired by the tobacco industry.

Where overwhelmingly, scientists, doctors, people studying these issues agree, climate change is real, smoking does cause health issues/cancer and the reply is some paid for by big company person, says something different. We both know there is nothing I'm going to post that will change your mind or some climate denier mind. Some people just aren't into reality, science etc. I'm not sure where that started, I think big corps paying people off. So I'm going to believe in facts, science, you don't have to. There really isn't much to discuss on this.

And I love when Trump says "beautiful, clean, coal." Run yourself a bath, throw some coal in there and tell me how clean you feel. Coal isn't clean.

Beach erosion. please it's different depending on all sorts of variables- watch this.

I live in Florida, this is something that's been studied here.

Last edited:
•••
Let's see if I got this global warming/climate change argument down. The earth by most "estimates" is 4.5 billion years old. Temperatures were first recorded around 1880. So let's decide that because the global average temperature has risen 2 degrees in the past 138 years, that must mean we must now throw a bunch of U.S. money at the problem, while many scientists agree that the small sample size of 138 years out of 4.5 billion may not be all that indicative of a permanent rise in global temperatures but they do agree:

"Gradual changes in Earth's climate of this kind have been frequent during the Earth's 4500 million year existence and most often are attributed to changes in the configuration of continents and ocean sea ways."

But since Syria is in, we should join them as soon as they're done spraying their citizens with Sarin gas!

Good grief, what a waste of time and money!

•••
Side note, what do you think Trump's move will be? He has 4 days to decide to release the Democrat memo or not. Even Jr. called the Republican one revenge. It's already been taken apart, Nunes already admitted the "footnote".

So does he release it, knowing it will further make him, Nunes, etc. look like fools?

Or does he not release it, showing everybody they'll release the Republican one, not the Democrat one, which will be just too obvious.

Seems like he put himself in a no-win situation

•••
•••
•••
DVXil9MWAAAIt7V

•••
ha, this draft dodgin', POW hating, guy with ego issues wants a parade. Let's waste some more tax dollars.

Trump’s ‘marching orders’ to the Pentagon: Plan a grand military parade

"After The Washington Post first published this story, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders issued a statement confirming that plans are underway.

“President Trump is incredibly supportive of America’s great service members who risk their lives every day to keep our country safe,” Sanders said. “He has asked the Department of Defense to explore a celebration at which all Americans can show their appreciation."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...91602206fb7_story.html?utm_term=.914832e67eaa

Maybe have some pics of Trump at the parade

DVZKXa3VoAApcv4.jpg:large

nazi-march-gif-2.gif

stream_img.jpg

parade1_3468416b.jpg

Last edited:
•••

This phenomenon of shifting sands due to underwater currents happens here in Madeira as well. The second inhabited island of our archipelago has a lovely 9km stretch of golden sandy beach. Every few years, sections of the beach lose a considerable amount of sand that get pushed to nearby small islets.

Then suddenly one or two years later all that sand gets shifted back. Nature really is amazing...

What it normally looks like
Praia-do-Porto-Santo-Madeira.jpg

Same beach, when mother nature decides to do it's thing, or maybe it's JB Lions fault for constantly shoving his head in the sand...
praia-de-porto-santo.jpg

•••
You're claiming a scientist qualifications are inadequate and that he was a paid for his work to slander him and discredit his correct assertion that climate models don't work.

You ignore that the scientist publishing results based on those models were paid by people with a political agenda and NONE of those models have been correct.

None. Not one wild claim has come true.

A more accurate comparison would be scientist paid by Gov and liberal think-tanks for studies supporting a political agenda, who published wild claims based on computer simulations would be working for the tobacco company.

Buy hey... Paris!

He admitted it. He also admitted he's not a climatologist.

We really are in this territory:

Where overwhelmingly, scientists, doctors, people studying these issues agree, climate change is real, smoking does cause health issues/cancer and the reply is some paid for by big company person, says something different. We both know there is nothing I'm going to post that will change your mind or some climate denier mind. Some people just aren't into reality, science etc. I'm not sure where that started, I think big corps paying people off. So I'm going to believe in facts, science, you don't have to. There really isn't much to discuss on this.

And I love when Trump says "beautiful, clean, coal." Run yourself a bath, throw some coal in there and tell me how clean you feel. Coal isn't clean.

I live in Florida, this is something that's been studied here.

•••
You're claiming a scientist qualifications are inadequate and that he was a paid for his work to slander him and discredit his correct assertion that climate models don't work!

He admitted it. What's with your struggle reading all the time? I'll put it in bold and big font for you.

"Happer, by his own admission, is “not a climatologist,” but that hasn’t stopped him from arguing publicly that increased levels of carbon dioxide will benefit the planet."

If you needed brain surgery, would you get it from someone who is "not a brain surgeon"?

This is you - https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/05/low-tar-cigarettes/481116/

“Whether it’s the chemical industry, whether its climate change … You see it in industry after industry.”

Last edited:
•••
He admitted it. What's with your struggle reading all the time? I'll put it in bold and big font for you.

"Happer, by his own admission, is “not a climatologist,” but that hasn’t stopped him from arguing publicly that increased levels of carbon dioxide will benefit the planet."

HIS ASSERTION WAS THAT CLIMATE MODELS DON'T WORK AND EXPLAINED WHY THEY HAVE BEEN WRONG.

YOU CAN KEEP REPEATING THE SAME BULLSHIT IT WON'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT COMPUTER MODELS OF THE CLIMATE DON'T WORK.

my only regret is I can't make that text flash red and yellow

•••
HE'S NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO BELIEVES THAT. HIS ASSERTION WAS THAT CLIMATE MODELS DON'T WORK AND EXPLAINED WHY THEY HAVE BEEN WRONG.

YOU CAN KEEP REPEATING THE SAME BULLsh*t IT WON'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT COMPUTER MODELS OF THE CLIMATE DON'T WORK.

my only regret is I can't make that text flash red and yellow

Not a climatologist. I even put it in bold, big font, you still can't read.

Maybe see an eye doctor? You probably would go to foot doctor?

Shocking, he's not the only paid off person. No kidding.

Again, what's to debate? You're one of those anti-science, climate change deniers.

Last edited:
•••
Shocking, he's not the only paid off person. No kidding.

Again, what's to debate? You're one of those anti-science, climate change deniers.

If climate models work, why haven't the polar caps melted in the summer? Why isn't Manhattan under water?

Ironic calling someone a denier while denying computer generated climate predictions are wrong. B/c Florida.

•••
If climate models work, why haven't the polar caps melted in the summer? Why isn't Manhattan under water?

haha, wow

•••
Prank with congressman Adam Schit.

Last edited:
•••
•••
All claims made by your priest, Al Gore. Every prediction failed.

"Multiple studies published in peer-reviewed scientific journals1 show that 97 percent or more of actively publishing climate scientists agree*: Climate-warming trends over the past century are extremely likely due to human activities."

https://climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/

b bb butt that 3% that are paid off by fossil fuel companies, who aren't even climatologists, they speak the truth

Are you really that gullible?

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back