IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
As for women dressing "sexy" or swearing, the problem isn't them...
Show attachment 73504
My pets NEVER steal any food from the table, but that's a very bad comparison. What will happen to that ladies dog if a bitch on heat is put next to him, he may not be that obedient.

Women have every right to dress as they please, but if they dress very sexy, it's mostly for one reason, that they want to attract more guys, problem is they may attract some with bad intentions. If you don't understand that, then you don't understand men either.

Time for women to understand that most men prefer a classy woman to a sexy woman. It's really that simple...
People need to be raising their sons better. Fathers need to be setting a good example.
That I agree with, but with so much trash and filth being thrown at the kids from everywhere (TV, movies, internet, video games, school, liberalism etc) its a very hard task, especially in the USA, where everything is offensive to so many people.

As for fathers setting a good example... again you are right, but once again, the US has one of the highest rates of single moms in the world, so not an easy task once again. Who is to blame for this situation? I'm inclined to think it's more of the guys who are to blame. Maybe you know the correct answer.

Last edited:
•••
There is the Law of the land and there is Law of the Jungle. Some people want to have both bases covered (hence the advice).

All I will say. If you cant figure the sentence above out then sorry.

•••
Last edited:
•••
My pets NEVER steal any food from the table, but that's a very bad comparison. What will happen to that ladies dog if a bitch on heat is put next to him, he may not be that obedient.
In various dog sports bitches in heat are allowed to participate in some venues and countries, particularly in Europe. Male dogs, even intact ones, learn to deal with it and work regardless. (Even if the girls can't participate in season, it's good to get the males used to working through every imaginable distraction because someone may have one in their vehicle on the show grounds.)

These high profile offenders - did they grow up with fathers? Moore? Weinstein? Spacey?

I think it's overall good that these incidents are prompting discussion, I hope it doesn't make people trivialize the more heinous incidents or lump them all together. Big difference between touching an acquaintances butt and raping someone or trying to seduce a child.

This has nothing to do with the squeezers and grabbers, but Kids who were molested themselves have a higher incidence of growing up to be molesters .

Last edited:
•••
Four new charges of sexual harassment against Bill Clinton.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5090399/Bill-Clinton-accused-sexual-assault-four-women.html

tl;dr

The unidentified women were employed in low-level positions at the Burkle organization and in their late teens at the time of the alleged assaults

Clinton helped Burkle generate business and flew around the world on Burkle's private jet, which was nicknamed 'Air F**k One'

Bad, if true.

I tried searching more on this, not much. What is out there, all stems from the article you linked to. I would point out the author has written 4 anti-Clinton books and just so happens to have released a new book 3 weeks ago called - All Out War: The Plot to Destroy Trump was released on October 30, 2017. So he's kind of in the bag for Trump.

So we'll see.

I also noticed this, "tl;dr" in your post. I've seen that many times before, never knew what it meant and finally decided to Google it. It means too long, didn't read. There have been times where I said you're just a headline reader, don't read the articles you post and sometimes you would actually argue with me when I said that. And here, all along, right under my nose, you've been admitting you don't read some of the articles you post. Maybe, that would be a good idea if you did?

Last edited:
•••
Bad, if true.

I tried searching more on this, not much. What is out there, all stems from the article you linked to. I would point out the author has written 4 anti-Clinton books and just so happens to have released a new book 3 weeks ago called - All Out War: The Plot to Destroy Trump was released on October 30, 2017.

So we'll see.

I also noticed this, "tl;dr" in your post. I've seen that many times before, never knew what it meant and finally decided to Google it. It means too long, didn't read. There have been times where I said you're just a headline reader, don't read the articles you post and sometimes you would actually argue with me when I said that. And here, all along, right under my nose, you've been admitting you don't read some of the articles you post. Maybe, that would be a good idea if you did?

If you don't like my synopsis, read the article for yourself. The author maybe less than reliable but UK has strong libel laws so I doubt they are making it up.

Bill will probably settle.

•••

Women have every right to dress as they please, but if they dress very sexy, it's mostly for one reason, that they want to attract more guys, problem is they may attract some with bad intentions. If you don't understand that, then you don't understand men either.

Time for women to understand that most men prefer a classy woman to a sexy woman. It's really that simple...

That I agree with, but with so much trash and filth being thrown at the kids from everywhere (TV, movies, internet, video games, school, liberalism etc) its a very hard task, especially in the USA, where everything is offensive to so many people.

As for fathers setting a good example... again you are right, but once again, the US has one of the highest rates of single moms in the world, so not an easy task once again. Who is to blame for this situation? I'm inclined to think it's more of the guys who are to blame. Maybe you know the correct answer.

This is the same vein when Gilsan talks about blocking me. Again, past discussion when he said women deserved it based on how they were dressed. Same type of thing here. Never is it ok. Doesn't matter how they're dressed. I wonder people who think that, if they were raised by some Neanderthals or a pack of animals. Should be basic decency, and then we have laws on top of that. Doesn't matter what some animal may do.

If you don't like my synopsis, read the article for yourself. The author maybe less than reliable but UK has strong libel laws so I doubt they are making it up.

Bill will probably settle.

I did read it. I appreciate your brief summary of something you didn't actually read. Like I said, I think sometimes you're just in a hurry to post, you don't read or think about what you actually do.

Last edited:
•••
•••
This is the same vein when Gilsan talks about blocking me. Again, past discussion when he said women deserved it based on how they were dressed. Same type of thing here. Never is it ok. Doesn't matter how they're dressed. I wonder people who think that, if they were raised by some Neanderthals or a pack of animals. Should be basic decency, and then we have laws on top of that. Doesn't matter what some animal may do.

I did read it. I appreciate your brief summary of something you didn't actually read. Like I said, I think sometimes you're just in a hurry to post, you don't read or think about what you actually do.

You mean like the time you tried to pass off President Trump's divorce settlement as something comparable to Bill Clinton's sexual harassment settlement.

•••
You mean like the time you tried to pass off President Trump's divorce settlement as something comparable to Bill Clinton's sexual harassment settlement.

Actually never did that. You talked about Bill Clinton's settlement. I linked to Bill Clinton's Wikipedia page that went into that. You said Wikipedia is a BS source. Hence my reply back then "It talks about the settlement dummy."

It does.

It's just your continued struggle to read or comprehend.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Actually never did that. You talked about Bill Clinton's settlement. I linked to Bill Clinton's Wikipedia page that went into that. Hence my reply back then "It talks about the settlement dummy."

It does.

You're spinning but that's what liars do. Anyone who wants a headache can go back in the thread and look.

JB expects you wont

•••
You're spinning but that's what liars do. Anyone who wants a headache can go back in the thread on look.

Still struggling. It's still there, you can actually go back and read. But you don't like reading apparently.

Here is the source you call BS, that goes into the settlement, under Paula Jones -

"On appeal, in the midst of his trial for impeachment based on his testimony in the Jones case, Clinton was faced with the prospect of having to go under oath again and testify more about his sexual history. Instead, Clinton agreed to an out-of-court settlement, paying Jones and her lawyers $850,000 to drop the suit; a substantial amount of this money was used to pay Jones's legal fees. Clinton's lawyer said that the president made the settlement only so he could end the lawsuit for good and move on with his life."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_sexual_misconduct_allegations

And then quote me where I talked about Trump's divorce settlement. It would be a hard thing to do, since it doesn't exist. So yet another lie. The only thing I remember talking about Trump and divorce, was when his now ex-wife pointed out Trump likes to read Hitler books for his bedtime stories.

Last edited:
•••
Obama's 'Safe Schools' Czar Admits He Poorly Handled Underage Sex Case
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/200...-admits-poorly-handled-underage-sex-case.html

Remember this guy. Another pedophile / sexual predator democrats protected. Teenage boy goes to an adult for held, gets seduced.

Obama puts him in charge of the "safe school" program.

Just read this. This is from 2009. Published September 30, 2009. We're almost in 2018.

Is there something new to this story? Or you just digging for old news?

What are you searching on for stuff like this and the new Clinton allegations?

Maybe to deflect from all the bad news coming from Trump/right.

It says the con man is shutting down his foundation.
Donald Trump is shutting down his foundation
President Donald Trump's charitable foundation, which last year admitted that it violated federal rules on "self-dealing," is in the process of dissolving, according to newly filed documents reviewed by NBC News.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ing-down-his-foundation/ar-BBFoHC1?li=BBnb7Kz

not to be confused with Trump University
"On November 18, 2016 it was reported that Trump agreed to pay $25 million to settle the two class-action lawsuits and the New York suit."

Who cares if he messed with underage girls

Kellyanne Conway on Roy Moore: 'We want the votes' for tax bill
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...x-bill/ar-BBFngms?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

Last edited:
•••
There is the Law of the land and there is Law of the Jungle. Some people want to have both bases covered (hence the advice).

All I will say. If you cant figure the sentence above out then sorry.
Sorry to say, I didn't get what you are referring to...

•••
First tickets for Sweden's 'man-free' festival to go on sale
Tickets for what has grabbed global headlines as Sweden's first 'man-free' music festival, organized in response to reports of sexual assaults at concerts, will go on sale in less than two weeks.
Emma Knyckare's idea for the festival started with a simple tweet she posted in July after the Bråvalla festival in Norrköping cancelled its 2018 event after reports of a number of sexual offences.

"What do you think about putting together a really cool festival where only non-men are welcome, that we'll run until ALL men have learned how to behave themselves?" she wrote at the time.
https://www.thelocal.se/20171119/ti...go-on-sale-statement-emma-knyckare-gothenburg

Yep, this is what it's come down to in Sweden... forced to have a music concert just for women, so as to avoid rapes and sexual assaults from freeloading invaders from the Religion of Peace.

•••
Democrats had no problem with Child Predators then or now apparently.

Just read this. This is from 2009. Published September 30, 2009. We're almost in 2018.

Is there something new to this story? Or you just digging for old news?

What are you searching on for stuff like this and the new Clinton allegations?

Maybe to deflect from all the bad news coming from Trump/right.

It says the con man is shutting down his foundation.
Donald Trump is shutting down his foundation
President Donald Trump's charitable foundation, which last year admitted that it violated federal rules on "self-dealing," is in the process of dissolving, according to newly filed documents reviewed by NBC News.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ing-down-his-foundation/ar-BBFoHC1?li=BBnb7Kz

not to be confused with Trump University
"On November 18, 2016 it was reported that Trump agreed to pay $25 million to settle the two class-action lawsuits and the New York suit."

Who cares if he messed with underage girls

Kellyanne Conway on Roy Moore: 'We want the votes' for tax bill
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...x-bill/ar-BBFngms?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

•••
•••
•••
Democrats had no problem with Child Predators then or now apparently.

It's always bad, but you should have discussed it when it was actually news. It's 2017. And you support Trump, so I don't believe your outrage.

The OK we were discussing in the other thread.

I think in NC, age of consent is 16. So that kid might be happy.

Last edited:
•••
Both Science teachers. lol

I added another one after you posted i think ;)

I could sit and list adult females molesting children, teenagers all night. But just google it, it's all there.

•••
I added another one after you posted i think ;)

I could sit and list adult females molesting children, teenagers all night. But just google it, it's all there.

Of course, anybody can do it. But males do it more.

•••
It's always bad, but you should have discussed it when it was actually news. It's 2017. And you support Trump, so I don't believe your outrage.

The first two are fresh crimes
, My point on showing the third one, is she decided once wasn't enough, she got busted twice

•••
The first two are fresh crimes, My point on showing the third one, is she decided once wasn't enough, she got busted twice

Yes, I know. Probably happens daily. Still more male tho, you disagree?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back