IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
23755200_1788261294811340_3537638320244887191_n.jpg

•••
IMO the prevailing mood in this thread is male-centric, just like society as a whole.

Men simply have no idea what it means to be a woman. Just because they have not personally experienced sexual abuse, they tend to think that it is a marginal problem but it is not. Even in so-called civilized and tolerant societies abuse is widespread. I can guarantee that pretty much every woman living on this planet has been exposed to one form of abuse at some point in life, if not downright rape or assault (which is more frequent than people would think - most occurrences are unreported and shame is more often brought upon the victims than the attackers).

I can talk about my own (admittedly limited) experience in public transportation systems, but it can also happen in the workplace.

Examples:
  • a young man sits next to me and starts talking to me in familiar form, even though we don't know each other and I am clearly older - I could possibly be his mother. Then he immediately start making indecent proposals, calls me a slut in front of other people. Would he tolerate the same behavior toward his sisters or mother ? I hope not.
  • a man starts whispering obscene words in my back and pushes his dick in erection against my body as I am getting off the subway. Acceptable ? I don't think so.
What is awkward and scary is that the other passengers will most of the time turn a blind eye and not help. Thus the attackers act with impunity because of complacency and indifference. It's the first thing that must change: public attitude.
Believe me, it is not flattering at all. It doesn't mean at all that the man finds you attractive, he just looks at you like a pack of meat and doesn't respect you as a human being. Some people are not sane, you wonder if they will stab you with a knife if you say something they don't like. Somebody who is willing to assault you is ready to physically hurt you.

I am probably moderately attractive at best, so you can imagine what the more beautiful girls are facing on a daily basis. If only you could see the world through the eyes of a woman, even your mother or GF. Your world outlook would be very different.

•••
Kate if you frequent bad neighbourhoods you meet bad people. This thread is the worst neighbourhood in the whole forum. For some mad reason I subscribed to this thread. All I see is you and JB throwing pearls before...

Save your effort for someone that can be convinced to react with common human decency.

•••
Is not just bad neighborhoods. Kate just reiterated what I've said several times. Unless you're female, you have no clue about the extent of bad behavior (and worse) that goes on. Everywhere.
(Mass transit - ugh!!)

•••
People in glass houses.
Kate if you frequent bad neighbourhoods you meet bad people. This thread is the worst neighbourhood in the whole forum. For some mad reason I subscribed to this thread. All I see is you and JB throwing pearls before...

Save your effort for someone that can be convinced to react with common human decency.

Last edited:
•••
I was a skinny 18 years old white boy, taking a bus home from the Naval Base in San Diego, with a stop in L.A. A huge black guy got on the bus in L.A. and started talking dirty to a 30 year old white women.

I was pissed. Told him to leave her alone, Every eye on that bus was looking at us. Then the women started flirting with the man.

The idea that women are more innocent than men or men don't experience sexual harassment is bullshit.

Last edited:
•••
I agree. He will try and curb your right to free speech and bully you into silence. Let the bullies reign. You chose a bully president.

The #1A doesn't protect incitement to violence. Driver was arrested on federal warrant for fraud, says something about being a criminal and drawing attention to yourself.

Last edited:
•••
The idea that women are more innocent than men or men don't experience sexual harassment is bullsh*t.

Why do you have this habit of making stuff up or posting stuff nobody has said? Where did somebody say men don't experience sexual harrassment? Or women are "more innocent" whatever that means? Quote one person here saying men don't experience it. But it obviously pales in comparison to what women have to go thru.

•••
Why do you have this habit of making stuff up or posting stuff nobody has said? Where did somebody say men don't experience sexual harrassment? Or women are "more innocent" whatever that means? Quote one person here saying men don't experience it. But it obviously pales in comparison to what women have to go thru.
Why don't you learn to read hypocrite.

Kate said:
Men simply have no idea what it means to be a woman. Just because they have not personally experienced sexual abuse, they tend to think that it is a marginal problem but it is not.

Last edited:
•••
Why don't you learn to read hypocrite.

I did, I quoted you. You're part of the problem with some of your responses in this thread.

•••
The idea that women are more innocent than men or men don't experience sexual harassment is bullsh*t.
You're exactly proving my point. You have no idea.
When you're a man using mass transit, it is not likely that somebody will treat you like a disposable sex toy, pinch your backside, touch your breast, talk dirty to you or grab you by the pussy (like 45 proudly says). Same in the workplace. What kind of experience of sexual harassment do you have.
You are in denial.
On the other hand any woman on Earth has some real-life experience (very few exceptions if any).

It's like racism, if you ask Christian White people about it, they don't think it's so bad because they do not experience it on a daily basis so what's the problem ? Since it doesn't exist for them they think it doesn't exist for anybody. If you look at the world only from your personal POV and never put yourself in the shoes of other people - you are blind.

•••
I did, I quoted you. You're part of the problem with some of your responses in this thread.

Says the man who protects Bill Clinton and Joe Biden.

Last edited:
•••
You're exactly proving my point. You have no idea.
When you're a man using mass transit, it is not likely that somebody will treat you like a disposable sex toy, pinch your backside, touch your breast, talk dirty to you or grab you by the pussy (like 45 proudly says). Same in the workplace. What kind of experience of sexual harassment do you have.
You are in denial.
On the other hand any woman on Earth has some real-life experience (very few exceptions if any).

It's like racism, if you ask Christian White people about it, they don't think it's so bad because they do not experience it on a daily basis so what's the problem ? Since it doesn't exist for them they think it doesn't exist for anybody. If you look at the world only from your personal POV and never put yourself in the shoes of other people - you are blind.

And you're proving mine. What make you think men aren't sexually harassed? You're own religious bigotry is astounding.

•••
Says the man who protects Bill Clinton.

I never did. I literally went thru it. I think Trump followers just don't care much about the truth, made it fashionable to lie. You can't show me once where I said what Bill did was ok. The cheating on his wife bad. Exposing himself bad. Consensual sex however is between those 2 adults, it's bad in the sense he was married.

You on the other hand, go out of your way to say groping women is ok.

•••
I never did. I literally went thru it. I think Trump followers just don't care much about the truth, made it fashionable to lie. You can't show me once where I said what Bill did was ok. The cheating on his wife bad. Exposing himself bad. Consensual sex however is between those 2 adults, it's bad in the sense he was married.

You on the other hand, go out of your way to say groping women is ok.

Rape is pretty bad to. You not only protect Bill Clinton, you attack his victims with lies published by David Brock and Moveon.org.

•••
Rape is pretty bad to. You not only protect Bill Clinton, you attack his victims with lies published by David Brock and Moveon.org.

Of course rape is bad. I told you why I didn't believe it the 1 time he was accused of it. From her not saying anything under oath. To her continuing to support his campaign after the alleged incident. To her cheating on her husband at the time, I said it's not a stretch she cheated with Bill as well. The cheating on his wife, I said is always bad. The exposing himself bad. The stuff with Monica, is cheating but was consensual between the 2. All stuff I said before, just your way to distract.

Side note, I don't think your man Trump, raped that child either. Even tho, you can point to things, the way he talked about his own underage kids, looking at a child saying he was going to date her when she got older, walking in on underage girls undressing, good friends and partying with a pedo etc. I still don't think he would actually rape, he's done plenty of other things.

Then this:

And you're proving mine. What make you think men aren't sexually harassed? You're own religious bigotry is astounding.

Again, she said that where? Typical from you. You can't handle some stuff so you distract or make stuff up.

Anybody can get harassed, but again, women get it a lot worse. Do you really disagree with that?

Last edited:
•••
Television, Movies, Music, Magazines, Feminism, Family Values, MTV, Everything is Sexualized, Lack Of Manners In Today's Society.

Everything has to be Sexy nowadays. Why? Who's promoting it? the Fashion industry, led by gays, Hollywood led by pervs?

Why do so many women dress sexy? Ever thought that dressing classy may attract more men?

Swearing like sailors has become the norm especially in the US and UK, thanks to Hollywood movies. You just need to listen to American or British comedians to see how filthy they are, and yet they are idolized by both men and women. Why are they so idolized? Why aren't women shocked with the filth they spew out?

No respect for the elders by many of today's youth,

How many of today's youth will give their seat to a woman in a bus or a train? And why not? The way they've been bought up perhaps?

Some cultures, namely a fairly high % of Muslim and Blacks have less respect for western women. In fact they regard them as sluts and easy meat. That's happening all over Europe, especially in the bigger cities.

If I were @Kate I'd take a sharp object with me and when I got rubbed or touched against my will, I'd stick it in the guy. Let the bastard scream, so he would learn his lesson. More women should try this trick...

As an alternative Kate could move to a different country, like Madeira for example and see the difference. The vast, vast majority of us men love and respect our women. Kate could also learn from the Latina women how to handle out of control men. Some of them can be merciless, bless their souls... We respect those even more.

Glad to say that we don't have a war of the sexes going on around here, thank God

Last edited:
•••
Go back and read through Kate's comments in this thread yourself. I'm not your research assistant.

You're a giant liar and a hypocrite. Always follow the same pattern.

Of course rape is bad. I told you why I didn't believe it the 1 time he was accused of it. From her not saying anything under oath. To her continuing to support his campaign after the alleged incident. To her cheating on her husband at the time, I said it's not a stretch she cheated with Bill as well. The cheating on his wife, I said is always bad. The exposing himself bad. The stuff with Monica, is cheating but was consensual between the 2. All stuff I said before, just your way to distract.

Side note, I don't think your man Trump, raped that child either. Even tho, you can point to things, the way he talked about his own underage kids, looking at a child saying he was going to date her when she got older, walking in on underage girls undressing, good friends and partying with a pedo etc. I still don't think he would actually rape, he's done plenty of other things.

Then this:

Again, she said that where? Typical from you. You can't handle some stuff so you distract or make stuff up.

Anybody can get harassed, but again, women get it a lot worse. Do you really disagree with that?

Last edited:
•••
Some cultures, namely a fairly high % of Muslim and Blacks have less respect for western women. In fact they regard them as sluts and easy meat. That's happening all over Europe, especially in the bigger cities.

ha, got some Anti-Muslim, racist stuff in today

Italian men have been pinching women's asses for centuries and they love it. Many foreign women tourists visit Italy expecting it...

This English TV Reporter gets her Ass pinched, but has no reaction. The guy needs to go to Italy to learn how to pinch. There is a technique, you know...

As an alternative Kate could move to a different country, like Madeira for example and see the difference. The vast, vast majority of us men love and respect our women. Kate could also learn from the Latina women how to handle out of control men. Some of them can be merciless, bless their souls... We respect those even more.

Last edited:
•••
Maurice Chevalier - Thank Heaven For Little Girls

This is still from the time when Hollyweird was still Hollywood

Lyrics
Each time I see a little girl
Of five or six or seven
I can't resist a joyous urge
To smile and say
Thank heaven for little girls
For little girls get
Bigger every day
They grow up in
The most delightful way.
Those little eyes
So helpless and appealing
When they were flashing
Send you crashing
Through the ceiling
Thank heaven for them all
No matter where,
No matter who
Without them
What would little boys do
Thank heaven
Thank heaven
Thank heaven for little girls.

•••
Maurice Chevalier - Thank Heaven For Little Girls

This is still from the time when Hollyweird was still Hollywood

Lyrics
Each time I see a little girl
Of five or six or seven
I can't resist a joyous urge
To smile and say
For little girls get
Bigger every day
They grow up in
The most delightful way.
Those little eyes
So helpless and appealing
When they were flashing
Send you crashing
Through the ceiling
Thank heaven for them all
No matter where,
No matter who
Without them
What would little boys do
Thank heaven
Thank heaven
Thank heaven for little girls.

But won't say 1 thing against the guy you support, Trump

"the way he talked about his own underage kids, looking at a child saying he was going to date her when she got older, walking in on underage girls undressing, good friends and partying with a pedo etc."

•••
As for women dressing "sexy" or swearing, the problem isn't them...
IMG_0859.jpg

People need to be raising their sons better. Fathers need to be setting a good example.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back