NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
No, they're not, same reason as I gave before.

Wrong side of major issues. See midterms, see recent elections where Republicans lost. Republicans are anti-abortion/choice, anti-gay, pro gun, pro-Putin etc.

People now understand more than ever when you vote, you're just not voting for President, that one person. You're voting for the complete package/set of ideals. They bring in their people that have the same beliefs. You're voting for Supreme Court. Doesn't matter who the Dems put up because the majority of Americans favor Democrat views.

So again a
DeSantis loss is coming
Trump loss is coming
It just gets worse for Musk from here on out
The biggest two advantages Biden has is that 1. The media is in bed with him. and 2. He is an incumbent and will be able to raise like 1 billion dollars or more. If their were a third it is the fact the dems will cheat if needed to make sure Trump or DeSantis or any GOP candidate does not win. There is a small chance of a GOP win but it is more likely that if Biden get's re-elected the 2028 election would be a GOP landslide.

Last edited:
•••
Vote GOP 2024 for Real Change race has 50% to 50% odds on GOP win.

•••
The biggest two advantages Biden has is that 1. The media is in bed with him. and 2. He is an incumbent and will be able to raise like 1 billion dollars or more. If their were a third it is the fact the dems will cheat if needed to make sure Trump or DeSantis or any GOP candidate does not win. There is a small chance of a GOP win but it is more likely that if Biden get's re-elected the 2028 election would be a GOP landslide.
1. is false. Right wing media is all over the place
2. no cheating, well, those actually arrested were on the right. So you can say Biden won, despite all the cheating from those on the right. If we cheated, Hillary would have won, which goes into why you will lose........

One of the main reasons Hillary lost because Sanders voters stayed home, they were loyal to Bernie. If DeSantis somehow manages to get the nod, there are more hardcore Trumpers than hardcore Sanders supporters. The right already doesn't have the numbers if everybody comes out to vote, it'll be even worse when Trumpers stay home.

And again, wrong side of major issues. The Republicans simply don't have the numbers to win an election.

•••
1. is false. Right wing media is all over the place
2. no cheating, well, those actually arrested were on the right. So you can say Biden won, despite all the cheating from those on the right. If we cheated, Hillary would have won, which goes into why you will lose........

One of the main reasons Hillary lost because Sanders voters stayed home, they were loyal to Bernie. If DeSantis somehow manages to get the nod, there are more hardcore Trumpers than hardcore Sanders supporters. The right already doesn't have the numbers if everybody comes out to vote, it'll be even worse when Trumpers stay home.

And again, wrong side of major issues. The Republicans simply don't have the numbers to win an election.
It's the dems against voter ID if the vast majority thought GOP cheated dems would be ok with Voter ID laws. But, the vast majority of dems think voter ID law would be unfair somehow and they know the GOP would win every presidential election if voter ID were law in all states. CNN, MSNBC, ABC NEWS those are all liberal news. Fox News is closer to right but every then they bash GOP and put liberals on their station to argue with GOP thus fox is more balanced. Also, the fix was in, in 2016 but dems didn't quite cheat enough in the 4 states that mattered plus they also saw it as unlikely that Trump was a threat to their winning.

•••
It's the dems against voter ID if the vast majority thought GOP cheated dems would be ok with Voter ID laws. But, the vast majority of dems think voter ID law would be unfair somehow and they know the GOP would win every presidential election if voter ID were law in all states. CNN, MSNBC, ABC NEWS those are all liberal news. Fox News is closer to right but every then they bash GOP and put liberals on their station to argue with GOP thus fox is more balanced. Also, the fix was in, in 2016 but dems didn't quite cheat enough in the 4 states that mattered plus they also saw it as unlikely that Trump was a threat to their winning.
Look at the 2020 election if you want to see a rigged one, and one where Trump is ahead for 3 days then starts losing all the important states on the 4th day. We really need to go back to most voting on election day or at least have ballots counted on election day.

•••
Also, are you aware that dead people all vote democrat and don't you find that odd?

•••
Look at the 2020 election if you want to see a rigged one, and one where Trump is ahead for 3 days then starts losing all the important states on the 4th day. We really need to go back to most voting on election day or at least have ballots counted on election day.
We went over than nonsense in the Biden thread, you know this since you were in that thread.

They started counting the mail in votes at the end, which heavily favored Dems. Not complicated. Then you followed up with a troll post.

Doesn't matter. I think you understand you don't have the numbers to win.

Dems will just sit back and enjoy watching DeSantis and Trump tear each other apart

Last edited:
•••
We went over than nonsense in the Biden thread, you know this since you were in that thread.

They started counting the mail in votes at the end, which heavily favored Dems. Not complicated. Then you followed up with a troll post.

Doesn't matter. I think you understand you don't have the numbers to win.

Dems will just sit back and enjoy watching DeSantis and Trump tear each other apart

Truckloads of fake democrat ballots rolled in on the 4th day just enough to make Trump lose states that he was winning which is why the margins were so narrow, they could only produce so many fake ballots enough for Biden to win.

•••
Truckloads of fake democrat ballots rolled in on the 4th day just enough to make Trump lose states that he was winning which is why the margins were so narrow, they could only produce so many fake ballots enough for Biden to win.
Repeating nonsense from the Biden thread doesn't change reality. You're basically just copying and pasting from your posts in this long 163 page thread, it didn't turn out well for you guys over there as well - https://www.namepros.com/threads/joe-biden-now-usa-president.1215376/

Trump going to beat your boy DeSantis, got his kids in his commercials

The Dems right now

Last edited:
•••
Repeating nonsense that you got clowned on in the Biden thread doesn't change reality.

Trump going to beat your boy DeSantis, got his kids in his commercials

You stating that the majority of Americans want to kill babies before they are born then call it pro-choice is an opinion and not a fact. There are a lot of voters to where abortion is a moral issue. The whole killing babies in the womb is part of why Trump won in 2016. They knew he would put up a Pro-Life supreme court justice and he did and we go abortion pushed back to state choice instead of roe vs. wade

•••
You stating that the majority of Americans want to kill babies before they are born then call it pro-choice is an opinion and not a fact. There are a lot of voters to where abortion is a moral issue. The whole killing babies in the womb is part of why Trump won in 2016. They knew he would put up a Pro-Life supreme court justice and he did and we go abortion pushed back to state choice instead of roe vs. wade
That issue is why you guys didn't get a red tsunami, and Dems had the best midterms in almost 20 years, why you recently lost Jacksonville and other recent races. People are getting a first hand look at what that looks like.

Wanting to force women to carry rape/incest babies, some so extreme don't even care about the life of the mother. Some cases like the one I posted about, forcing somebody to carry to term a child that will suffocate to death shortly after birth. Doesn't seem so pro-life to me.

That and guns, anti-gay agenda etc.

Like I said, a majority of Americans favor abortion rights

"A majority of U.S. adults – 59 percent – still say they oppose the justices’ decision, which removed federal protections for many reproductive health care services, while another 40 percent of Americans agree with the nation’s highest court."
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health...-in-spite-of-bans-and-restrictions-poll-shows

And true Conservatives favor that right as well.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Wanting to force women to carry rape/incest babies, some so extreme don't even care about the life of the mother. Some cases like the one I posted about, forcing somebody to carry to term a child that will suffocate to death shortly after birth. Doesn't seem so pro-life to me.
Less than 1% of abortions are hard-case category so it doesn't justify the other 99% killing babies. Since only 1% are, rape, incest, life of the mother. We could argue about exemptions for that but it doesn't justify abortions for no reason at all (I guess you'd argue if they can't support it kill it.). We need a bigger push for birth control to avoid the problem in the first place.

•••
•••
What a pathetic POS...
1684980784471.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
1 year anniversary of Uvalde school massacre. When police were too scared to confront shooter because they felt they were outmanned. 1 person with an AR-15.

This is a made up excuse, now repeated by every left wing talking head, news outlet and opinion writer trying to justify banning the AR-15.

The response was a complete failure of leadership and training. The type of gun had nothing to do with the failure and cowardice of the police.

“Once I realized that was going on, my first thought is that we need to vacate. We have him contained – and I know this is horrible and I know it’s [what] our training tells us to do but – we have him contained, there’s probably going to be some deceased in there, but we don’t need any more from out here,” Arredondo said.

His decision to treat the gunman as a barricaded subject and not confront him effectively left all the students and teachers in Classrooms 111 and 112 for dead. It was one of many times he did not follow the training and protocol for an active shooter.
https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/10/us/uvalde-school-massacre-arredondo-interview/index.html

Arredondo stuck with that choice for over an hour, even when he thought he heard the gunman reloading and after it was confirmed children were trapped – injured and alive as well as dead – with the shooter.

Common sense gun laws would have stopped this one. You had kids calling for help, first police stood by and did nothing “I’m in classroom 112,” the little girl tells the police dispatcher. “Please hurry. There is a lot of dead bodies.”

It doesn't matter how many laws you have, if you don't enforce them.

Last edited:
•••
No, they're not, same reason as I gave before.

Im Right Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Wrong side of major issues. See midterms, see recent elections where Republicans lost. Republicans are anti-abortion/choice, anti-gay, pro gun, pro-Putin etc.

People now understand more than ever when you vote, you're just not voting for President, that one person. You're voting for the complete package/set of ideals. They bring in their people that have the same beliefs. You're voting for Supreme Court. Doesn't matter who the Dems put up because the majority of Americans favor Democrat views.

So again a
DeSantis loss is coming
Trump loss is coming
It just gets worse for Musk from here on out

•••
•••
I guess this is his slogan. Kinda of lifting from Trump

"I’m running for president to lead our Great American Comeback."

-------------
The blocked most people out, here is livestream. Had to find this in the comments. Elon made no mention of this in his tweets.
I love you. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back