Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A lot of the senate seats next year are in states GOP always wins so it will be interesting to see if republicans get the senate back next year it could happen even if they lose the presidency.

•••
A lot of the senate seats next year are in states GOP always wins so it will be interesting to see if republicans get the senate back next year it could happen even if they lose the presidency.
Nobody would like a GOP victory more than me for the presidency just knocking out democratic incumbents can be hard. The last time it happened was when Carter only won 6 states in 1980 thus losing re-election.

•••
He stopped being funny a few years ago.
The idiot that replaced him came from a black man's country to a white man's country and has the same way of thinking... white man no good! PATHETIC!!!!

•••
People above getting upset about a joke/satire.

------------------------
Stewart Rhodes was just sentenced to 18 years in prison for seditious conspiracy in the January 6th attack on the Capitol building. Anti American Right wingers falling over themselves crying about the sentence, saying government is out to get them.

•••
its the UNIPARTY, the system is so damaged and the roots of corruption are SO deep that you cannot save it (legal bribes are called lobbying), its indistinguishable where government starts and corporation interests end.

•••

Penguin Random House, others sues Florida school district over book bans​

“Books are being ordered removed from libraries, or subject to restricted access within those libraries, based on an ideologically driven campaign to push certain ideas out of schools."

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/...orida-school-district-over-book-bans-00097501

---------

Book ban controversy comes to Santa Rosa as Moms for Liberty seeks removal of 65 books​

https://www.pnj.com/story/news/educ...rike-santa-rosa-county-heres-why/70235359007/
-----------

•••
•••
First Budweiser, Now Target .. there will be more for sure.. the very minority Queer society in America will not impose its will on the majority

•••
Last edited:
•••
If Trump was still in office inflation would not be as bad if bad at all. He would have created 30 million more jobs by now and our military and people would be respected throughout the world. Dems you get what you voted for, less jobs, more inflation, higher taxes, and leaders around the world not willing to work with Biden. Let us pray you all see the light and that GOP wins in 2024.

•••
If Trump was still in office inflation would not be as bad if bad at all. He would have created 30 million more jobs by now and our military and people would be respected throughout the world. Dems you get what you voted for, less jobs, more inflation, higher taxes, and leaders around the world not willing to work with Biden. Let us pray you all see the light and that GOP wins in 2024.
Inflation coming down and more jobs under Biden, lower Unemployment Rate than Trump

DeSantis correctly pointing out Trump added 8 Trillion to our debt

DeSantis hits Trump for adding $8 trillion in debt and backing 'amnesty'​

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/desantis-trump-8-trillion-debt-amnesty-bill

You support DeSantis now, stay focused. Task right now is to take out Trump.

Last edited:
•••
Inflation coming down and more jobs under Biden, lower Unemployment Rate than Trump

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/desantis-trump-8-trillion-debt-amnesty-bill

Inflation went down briefly but Inflation today is higher than when Biden took office, if you disagree your on aid or have someone buying for you. This economy under Biden we may well be headed into another recession. Good Luck to you if he's re-elected.

•••

Even though your wrong and Biden is destroying this country I still love you.

•••
First Budweiser, Now Target .. there will be more for sure.. the very minority Queer society in America will not impose its will on the majority
I'm going to go eat a steak now. When I was at the grocery store, they had this section of the store cornered off with nothing but vegetables. Damn vegans.

Inflation went down briefly but Inflation today is higher than when Biden took office, if you disagree your on aid or have someone buying for you. This economy under Biden we may well be headed into another recession. Good Luck to you if he's re-elected.
Inflation has gone down for 10 months straight now, still high but it's going down.
https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/inflation-cpi

If you truly love me, show it in Amazon gift cards.

•••
I'm going to go eat a steak now. When I was at the grocery store, they had this section of the store cornered off with nothing but vegetables. Damn vegans.

Inflation has gone down for 10 months straight now, still high but it's going down.

Continue to vote democrat they will raise my taxes and give you unlimited amazon gift cards, and an Obama phone lol.

•••
GOP=Party of Jobs, Smaller Government, Low-Taxes, Patriots and freedom.

•••

You know what’s up, no need for me to explain anything.

•••
You know what’s up, no need for me to explain anything.
Do you notice how bad it is and all the inflation and paying so much more at the store?

•••
Do you notice how bad it is and all the inflation and paying so much more at the store?
Most definitely I do , my bank account shows the results of Joe Biden’s presidency , so does everyone else’s

•••
Some poor bastard got 18 years in prison for protesting on Jan. 6. The kinds of prison sentences handed out by only the most corrupt regimes like the USSR and China. Slightly less corrupt countries are aware that throwing protestors in prison is a last resort - because it reveals the fascist face behind the mask of what's supposed to be a representative government. Measures only get more repressive from there.

The judge babbled about this guy (an inconsequential person) being a "threat to the very fabric of democracy." Actually imprisoning protestors is a much bigger threat.

But "muh insurrection."

•••
There's an investigation going on now, as it seems several crew from the US Navy have been smuggling drugs into Japan on their ships. What a wonderful presence the US military is.

•••
Some poor bastard got 18 years in prison for protesting on Jan. 6. The kinds of prison sentences handed out by only the most corrupt regimes like the USSR and China. Slightly less corrupt countries are aware that throwing protestors in prison is a last resort - because it reveals the fascist face behind the mask of what's supposed to be a representative government. Measures only get more repressive from there.

The judge babbled about this guy (an inconsequential person) being a "threat to the very fabric of democracy." Actually imprisoning protestors is a much bigger threat.

But "muh insurrection."
Lies. “Inconsequential person” tells me you didn’t spend any time at all reading about the case. Seeing a lot of those on the right still defending this stuff

•••

But "muh insurrection."
I agree, some people who commit murder don’t even get 18 years in prison. It will all be ok though , it just takes time and patience

•••
--

Last edited:
•••

Yup, the Big Oil companies pulling the strings - to expedite more oil and gas projects - one of the sticking points for the Republicans in Congress negotiating to raise the debt ceiling. :sneaky:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back