Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Instead, the police state grows stronger by interfering in virtually every facet of your life. And over the years people grow to see that as normal, eventually leading to the country it is today.

The 'Land of the Free' has 5% of the world's population and 25% of the world's prisoners, hmm. :xf.rolleyes:

•••
The 'Land of the Free' has 5% of the world's population and 25% of the world's prisoners, hmm. :xf.rolleyes:

Here's a little equality fact...

Canada is on par with USA in terms of incarcerating indigenous people who comprise 5% of the total population but currently represent over 30% of the prison population (females almost 50%) and rising... affectionately called the “Indigenization” of Canada’s correctional system.

•••
Is the funding of the Ukraine war by the US going to be passed down to the tax payers ???

I would think that is the case , the US has funded billions upon billions of dollars to Ukraine, plus all the weaponry we have supplied Ukraine .. Biden said he will continue to fund Ukraine until the end .

I think it’s a noble gesture to fund Ukraine , but to a point . That point has been reached IMO .

Ukraine has become a proxy war and Biden's handlers are willing to spend any amount, imo.

•••
I don’t care WHO it is , if you commit a crime or crimes , you are arrested , given a trial, if found guilty , punished as the law says.

I have been , and I did commit the crime that I was charged with, and I was sentenced and punished to the specifications of the law.

I have been incarcerated 15 times now in my lifetime , 8 days and sentence of 27 days for one , under house arrest wearing a monitor 2 times , once for 99 days , the other for 30 days

Sometimes several days up to a week and half and for the others .
Dallas County Jail.
Collin County Jail.
Tarrant County Jail
Denton Country Jail
TX TCJC
Oklahoma City Jail
Tulsa Oklahoma Jail

NO one is above the law period , the laws of the land are the law . There are no exceptions .

The justice system has to work for the people , if not , we have a broken justice system

I am not proud at all of committing crimes and being incarcerated, but in every case , I did commit the crime as the law is written . I did receive punishment as the law is made to do.

If you doubt the confines of jail or prison , the process from time of arrest to be released , the court system , the lawyer and ect , i will do an AMA in this thread regarding the justice system

DO NOT go to jail or prison !!

Have you seen this? If not, you should listen to the entire podcast. In short, this MMA coach went to prison to protect one of his fighters who he mentored. If I had to go to prison, I'd want to be in Israel.

Trying to Survive in Prison as a First Time Offender​

Last edited:
•••
Ukraine has become a proxy war and Biden's handlers are willing to spend any amount, imo.

The USA spent $778 billion on defense in 2022.

https://www.govconwire.com/articles/us-military-budget-2022-how-much-does-the-u-s-spend-on-defense/

Since the Russia/Ukraine war started, USA has sent Ukraine $54 billion in weapons and economic support.

https://marketrealist.com/p/how-much-money-has-the-us-sent-to-ukrainie/

America spends more on mass incarceration than on education.

Last edited:
•••
•••
The USA spent $778 billion on defense in 2022.

https://www.govconwire.com/articles/us-military-budget-2022-how-much-does-the-u-s-spend-on-defense/

Since the Russia/Ukraine war started, USA has sent Ukraine $54 billion in weapons and economic support.

America spends more on mass incarceration than on education.

Not sure that is true. Every school receives federal funds but most funding is from local taxes.

•••
Why would a country spend more on education when the entire education system is mainly concerned with "leveling the playing field" by lowering educational standards?

Last edited:
•••
Canada is on par with USA in terms of incarcerating indigenous people who comprise 5% of the total population but currently represent over 30% of the prison population

The more pertinent comparison is not what percent of the population they are but what percent of the crimes they commit. Otherwise, I could say that men are unjustly singled out for sexual offenses, as they are 50% of the population but 95% of those charged. I know it's a third-rail topic, but there is no honest conversation if you can't discuss all the facts.

•••
Here's a little equality fact...

Canada is on par with USA in terms of incarcerating indigenous people who comprise 5% of the total population but currently represent over 30% of the prison population (females almost 50%) and rising... affectionately called the “Indigenization” of Canada’s correctional system.

How do you help which races are committing crimes ???? The most common thing that is heard by cops , DA , lawyers is “ I Did Not Do It” , “Iam Innocent”. While surely there is someone “who didn’t do it”. Most all “Did Do It”.

What would be you solution for the Indigenous not being at the percentage numbers they are ?????

•••
If the justice system actually worked for the people, then maybe I could agree with the first sentence.
The tendency in the US (and increasingly everywhere) is make every issue or dispute a legal issue or dispute. Rather than people working out issues between themselves like grown-ups, the state plays Big Daddy and treats those involved like bad children. All this increases the power of the state and removes rights and responsibilities from the people.

The law is supposedly meant to protect the people - to catch the outliers who break the rules and hurt others. What does that say about a country where almost half of all men can be expected to be arrested at some time, with an incarceration rate that is miles ahead of even the worst dictatorships?

It shouldn't be normal to be arrested - it should be a scandalous and shocking event. Yet it's par for the course in the US. Did you really deserve to be caged up 15 times? You don't strike me as a career criminal. You have a family, a business... I suspect most of what you have been criminalized for are disputes that should never have gone to court. Disputes that should be settled between men. like gentlemen. Instead, the police state grows stronger by interfering in virtually every facet of your life. And over the years people grow to see that as normal, eventually leading to the country it is today.

The laws are made to incarcerate in a way , if you push someone , and they file charges at the scene , you have to go to jail for simple assault today , it used to be , the cops would just break up the conflict and send each person on their way . Which makes far more sense that incarnation. So how it works is like this… push someone = simple assault = class C misdemeanor, Push someone and the person has an small injury= assault = Class A misdemeanor = Push someone and a bad injury = Assault w/ bodily harm = Class 3 felony . Push someone and the die from the fall= Class 1 assault and Battery + Manslaughter .

That is an example of how the charges increase per the damage associated with.

Definitely not a career criminal here , the convictions stem from age 18 when my first conviction was processed , so over more than several decades. None are Felony convictions .

•••
The U.S. has the world’s largest private prison population. 48 of the 50 states still restrict voting based on a criminal conviction, disenfranchising 1 in 56 Americans and 1 in 13 African Americans nationwide. The US justice system disproportionately incarcerates minorities. It's the same situation in Canada (13% of the general population contributes 46% inmates), but at least the gov't legalized weed. I got slapped with a crappy misdemeanour charge after an illegal search, which could've easily gone south had a lawyer not stepped up to represent my case.
Yes, incarceration reform is needed. At least many states have or are in the process of legalizing the very small amounts of marijuana which used to land folks in jail unnecessarily.
And I'm glad that you stood up for your rights, avoiding that misdemeanor. Sometimes the justice system works---with the right lawyer.

•••
What would be you solution for the Indigenous not being at the percentage numbers they are ?????

Due to racist government policies and ongoing colonization which results in things like the entrenchment of poverty, lack of access to education, lower employment rates, Indigenous people become more likely to be involved with the justice system. Indigenous people are more likely to be targeted and arrested, charged or have those charges proceed to trial. Less access to legal aid than with non-Indigenous people, they more likely to receive stiffer sentences leading to longer incarceration times as opposed to other forms of correction, like community release or probation.

Upon release, former inmates (often institutionalized) find it even harder to gain access to housing (with a criminal record), harder to get a job etc. etc., so it leads to an ongoing cycle of poverty, gang activity and grooming the next gen who see these gangsters as role models. Of course there are many other possible reasons and circumstances that contribute to the problem, such as forced relocation, loss of culture and spirituality, lack of access to many health and social services, generations of trauma, mental, physical and sexual abuse at the hands of the Church. Native women make up 50% of the female prison population, not exactly the Betty Crocker type to raise a family.

IMO

•••
And I'm glad that you stood up for your rights, avoiding that misdemeanor. Sometimes the justice system works---with the right lawyer.

I plead guity to smoking a joint in my house. The narcs must've caught a whiff outside and forced their way in. I still got charged with possession of 0.5g of cannabis and had to pay a fine, but didn't go to jail. Nowadays, the largest dealer is the Canadian government which makes me wonder if all those unwarranted arrests and convictions were just to fill the courts so that put pressure on the government to legalize. :unsure:

•••
Hello guys,

Anybody here from Alaska?

•••
Due to racist government policies and ongoing colonization which results in things like the entrenchment of poverty, lack of access to education, lower employment rates, Indigenous people become more likely to be involved with the justice system. Indigenous people are more likely to be targeted and arrested, charged or have those charges proceed to trial. Less access to legal aid than with non-Indigenous people, they more likely to receive stiffer sentences leading to longer incarceration times as opposed to other forms of correction, like community release or probation.

Upon release, former inmates (often institutionalized) find it even harder to gain access to housing (with a criminal record), harder to get a job etc. etc., so it leads to an ongoing cycle of poverty, gang activity and grooming the next gen who see these gangsters as role models. Of course there are many other possible reasons and circumstances that contribute to the problem, such as forced relocation, loss of culture and spirituality, lack of access to many health and social services, generations of trauma, mental, physical and sexual abuse at the hands of the Church. Native women make up 50% of the female prison population, not exactly the Betty Crocker type to raise a family.

IMO
It is a political process in ways, If a person can't hire a lawyer to defend them, a public defender will be assigned to the accused. This in itself can be a disaster for the accused, Public defenders are not paid to defend an accused , newer lawyers "Have to" do some public defender cases if they are assigned them. These public defender lawyers do not have political clout with the DAs nor the Judges. so the end result can be devastating for the defendant, a longer sentence .

a DAs lifeline is "Convictions" , Kamala Harris for example, IMO, took advantage of the lessor fortunate to gain political clout by getting "Convictions"

•••
It is a political process in ways, If a person can't hire a lawyer to defend them, a public defender will be assigned to the accused. This in itself can be a disaster for the accused, Public defenders are not paid to defend an accused , newer lawyers "Have to" do some public defender cases if they are assigned them. These public defender lawyers do not have political clout with the DAs nor the Judges. so the end result can be devastating for the defendant, a longer sentence .

In my case I defended myself, but just before the judge slammed the gavel, a lawyer stepped up and asked for a consultation recess. Fifteen minutes later I walked. Of course I had to pay court costs, lawyer fee, a fine, lost income due to court and the cost of fixing the door they broke, besides the half a joint they took, lol. I suppose you could say I got off easy :blackeye:

Typical scenerio... a single mother in poverty trying to feed her kids (father in prison), caught shoplifting. She gets jail time and the kids go into government run child care facility. The family network is broken, social structures diminished, inter-generational poverty continues and the problems never get fixed.

•••
•••
•••
As we all know here Letitia James really should have bought this. 🙂

https://LetitiaJames.com/

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6312695647112

https://nypost.com/2022/09/21/ny-ag-letitia-james-sues-donald-trump-kids-and-company/

New York: SOROS-Backed Radical Attorney General Seeks to Dissolve NRA in Its Entirety In New Lawsuit [Geller Report]

New York Attorney General Letitia James files lawsuit to dissolve NRA for 'fraud and abuse' [NBC News]

Her extreme leftist affectation in her voice is on display for everyone to see, it's like watching the show trials of Hitler/Stalin era. (30 min. video)

•••
hmm, What's going on in Alaska right now? They say there's some kind of panic.

Last edited:
•••
hmm, What's going on in Alaska right now? They say there's some kind of panic.

Did snow come early? They can chill...marijuana is legal in Alaska.

•••
Post has been restored but this number is astounding... 84% increase in cardiac related death for men 18-39 who got the jab.

1665362705927.png

•••
Post has been restored but this number is astounding... 84% increase in cardiac related death for men 18-39 who got the jab.

Apparently, not only does the covid "vaccine" not prevent infection, it kills young men.

•••
Apparently, not only does the covid "vaccine" not prevent infection, it kills young men.

That, is why I did take it ..there wasn’t near enough research done on those vaccines IMO

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back