Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@bmugford

As our national debt passes 31 Trillion... But no mean tweets.

How it started:

1664984261233.png

How it's going:

1664984361687.png

1664984231699.png

What are the odds this NY Times "journalist" would every call Stacey or Hillary an "election denier" ?

1664984782433.png

Last edited:
•••
OPEC cutting production by 2 million barrels a day. No way this would happen if Trump were President.

•••
OPEC cutting production by 2 million barrels a day. No way this would happen if Trump were President.
It's funny that all the whiners whined that Trump was causing America to lose respect overseas and to betray its allies. Two years in with Biden, the Saudis and many other countries openly laugh at Biden and our allied in Europe are going to freeze to death and become poverty-ridden all at the same time. And that's not even considering that the risk of nuclear annihilation has become terrifyingly real.

But, Trump....

•••
Nope, the US isn’t dead , Yet , it’s not over , you can’t tell the Leftist that , the Leftist think it’s a done deal , but it’s not over yet . There is still time on the clock , here in less than a few weeks , we will see how the elections turn out . I have a good feeling , then, the Left will be posting hot and heavy in this forum

Last edited:
•••
It's funny that all the whiners whined that Trump was causing America to lose respect overseas and to betray its allies. Two years in with Biden, the Saudis and many other countries openly laugh at Biden and our allied in Europe are going to freeze to death and become poverty-ridden all at the same time. And that's not even considering that the risk of nuclear annihilation has become terrifyingly real.

But, Trump....

Biden's solution? Draw more from the strategic reserve. Gas will be over $6 gallon in a few weeks.

As normal, the polls are heavily weighted for the democrats but "tightening". I'll be shocked if democrats don't pull more shenanigans on election day.

•••
Read a good threat on twitter about "journalist" who hate America and have a history of attacking middle class people.

All are children of rich and powerful parents who have enough money and power to use conceal their family connection from casual investigation, No results in google, limited information on wikipedia, wayback machine, etc..

Amazing the marxist scum driving our culture wars are spoiled millionaire and billionaire trust fund babies.

Last edited:
•••
Read a good threat on twitter about "journalist" who hate America and have a history of attacking middle class people.
Was it a threat or a thread and are these people are completely anonymous? :unsure:

I've also read about a number interesting Twitter account locks, but they're mostly alt-right hate mongers...

190611-Martin-twitter-alt-right-book-cover-tease_naqdya

•••
Was it a threat or a thread and are these people are completely anonymous? :unsure:

I've also read about a number interesting Twitter account locks, but they're mostly alt-right hate mongers...

190611-Martin-twitter-alt-right-book-cover-tease_naqdya

Well they can’t even say anything regarding Leftist stuff , they all get banned lol .. that will change very soon though , Elon is taking Twitter, but a Huge Red Wave is about to happen in a 3 weeks in the elections , so if Twitter weren’t switching ownership hands , they would either cut the shit , or get thrashed by the Right

Last edited:
•••
The Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF) released a report in October and found that 3.1 million voter registrations in New York were missing critical personally identifiable information (PII). In the letter first obtained by the Daily Caller, Tenney demanded the DOJ enforce the federal Help America Vote Act of 2002 (HAVA), which requires states to collect PII when accepting voter registrations.

cc: @bmugford

•••

As I said, it is a group of privileged children of the rich and powerful who spend their time pretending to be journalist working to advance marxism while attacking poor and middle class people for having "bad" opinions.

You can view the thread of named hypocrites here and make up your own mind.

A billionaire commie? :unsure:

1665115660407.png

Last edited:
•••
As I said, it is a group of privileged children of the rich and powerful who spend their time pretending to be journalist working to advance marxism while attacking poor and middle class people for having "bad" opinions.
Journalism exists now, but on blogs and the like. Traditionally, journalists were for the working class - and usually looked down on by the elites. Now the elites have completely co-opted the word "journalist". Not to mention the CIA, etc. The CIA used to try to infiltrate the news organizations secretly. Now the public is so brainwashed by OrangeManBad they can do it openly.
You can view the thread of named hypocrites here and make up your own mind.
I think he already has. Nuclear war is far more likely now than it has been any time in my life - and I'm not young. The lunatics running the show (like Romney, Biden) are actually cheering it on. Of course, anyone against war is a Russian spy....

Last edited:
•••
Journalism exists now, but on blogs and the like. Traditionally, journalists were for the working class - and usually looked down on by the elites. Now the elites have completely co-opted the word "journalist". Not to mention the CIA, etc. The CIA used to try to infiltrate the news organizations secretly. Now the public is so brainwashed by OrangeManBad they can do it openly.

I think he already has. Nuclear war is far more likely now than it has been any time in my life - and I'm not young. The lunatics running the show (like Romney, Biden) are actually cheering it on. Of course, anyone against war is a Russian spy....

I read a headline about the Pres. of Ukraine calling for a preemptive strike against RU. I expect China will stay out of the this, waiting to take advantage of the the aftermath.

•••
I read a headline about the Pres. of Ukraine calling for a preemptive strike against RU. I expect China will stay out of the this, waiting to take advantage of the the aftermath.

Is the funding of the Ukraine war by the US going to be passed down to the tax payers ???

I would think that is the case , the US has funded billions upon billions of dollars to Ukraine, plus all the weaponry we have supplied Ukraine .. Biden said he will continue to fund Ukraine until the end .

I think it’s a noble gesture to fund Ukraine , but to a point . That point has been reached IMO .

•••
I am expecting clear and decisive wins in the elections in 3 weeks. The main reason being ? How are your living conditions America ????

Biden and the Democrats will have done it to themselves , for the Poorer families , due to substantial increases in cost of living , Americans are feeling it in the pocket book pretty hard now , and there is no relief in sight , because Gas is fixing to go up substantially now and add to the already high cost of living .

After the elections smoke clears , I expect to see a Impeachment hearing for Joe Biden .

These upcoming elections are most likely the powerful shift in power in American history. Most everything future wise hinges on these elections

Last edited:
•••
What's good for goose is good for the gander... :xf.wink:

•••
Dozens of people running for election to congress in November. Congress is split in half, the House of Representatives and the Senate;

Each state elected two Senators for six year terms.

The number of Representatives for the House are determined by population. Small states like Maine or Montana have few Rep's than California or Texas. Representatives are elected for two year terms.

So every year there is a variable number of people running for congressional office. This year the Republicans are heavily favored due to mismanagement of the economy and incompetent leadership of Joe Biden's handlers.
Thanks for the detailed response

•••
What's good for goose is good for the gander... :xf.wink:

I don’t care WHO it is , if you commit a crime or crimes , you are arrested , given a trial, if found guilty , punished as the law says.

I have been , and I did commit the crime that I was charged with, and I was sentenced and punished to the specifications of the law.

I have been incarcerated 15 times now in my lifetime , 8 days and sentence of 27 days for one , under house arrest wearing a monitor 2 times , once for 99 days , the other for 30 days

Sometimes several days up to a week and half and for the others .
Dallas County Jail.
Collin County Jail.
Tarrant County Jail
Denton Country Jail
TX TCJC
Oklahoma City Jail
Tulsa Oklahoma Jail

NO one is above the law period , the laws of the land are the law . There are no exceptions .

The justice system has to work for the people , if not , we have a broken justice system

I am not proud at all of committing crimes and being incarcerated, but in every case , I did commit the crime as the law is written . I did receive punishment as the law is made to do.

If you doubt the confines of jail or prison , the process from time of arrest to be released , the court system , the lawyer and ect , i will do an AMA in this thread regarding the justice system

DO NOT go to jail or prison !!

Last edited:
•••
•••
The link you posted suggests not - that it's all for show.

Show me, who be the judge and where be the justice? Do you really expect equality (under the law)? :xf.rolleyes:

•••
Show me, who be the judge and where be the justice? Do you really expect equality (under the law)? :xf.rolleyes:

If you ever want see REAL Equality , just go to jail, the guards do not care about much of anything . Especially what color , religion or anything else for that matter , everyone gets treated completely and precisely equally .. 10,000%, some Prisoners in your cell will care what you are about, but you aren’t getting out of that cell , unless you have to be taken to the hospital .. aside from that , you deal with what you got to deal with . And the guards aren’t going to hurry to anyones rescue , but , needless to say , people can certainly sort some things out on the inside and they do everyday. And that specific issue between inmates get squashed , and is no longer a problem afterwards . So fighting does work to squash issues .. it’s not ideal , but it takes care of the issues once and for all.

Last edited:
•••
If you ever want see REAL Equality , just go to jail, the guards do not care about much of anything . Especially what color , religion or anything else for that matter , everyone gets treated completely and precisely equally .. 10,000%, some Prisoners in your cell will care what you are about, but you aren’t getting out of that cell , unless you have to be taken to the hospital .. aside from that , you deal with what you got to deal with . And the guards aren’t going to hurry to anyones rescue , but , needless to say , people can certainly sort some things out on the inside and they do everyday. And that specific issue between inmates get squashed , and is no longer a problem afterwards . So fighting does work to squash issues .. it’s not ideal , but it takes care of the issues once and for all.
Thank you for having the courage to share your story. You probably never take freedom and equality for granted.

•••
Thank you for having the courage to share your story. You probably never take freedom and equality for granted.

I emphasize that , I have spoken at a few schools regarding my incarcerations , I try to make young people understand the importance of not committing crimes , and just how precious our Freedom is . If it helps one person , it has done what I intended it to do.

I have been VERY VERY lucky , I have faced up to 25 years imprisonment for a crime , I could have easily received that sentence , and I can’t say I didn’t deserve to receive a lengthy Prison sentence . Because I did commit the crimes , all 15 times I was arrested and incarcerated. So I have been very lucky considering , I have done lengthy probations , 5 year probations twice , 2 year probations three times . Then the house arrests with monitor I spoke about . That is a lot of years wasted , and I have no one to blame but myself .

For many many years I concealed having been arrested and incarcerated, I felt I would automatically be judged as bad person , I came terms with myself about 4 years ago about it all. Since I came to terms with judgment from others regarding it , my life is sooooo much better now , i would far rather be judged a bad person , than lie to myself and others of who I am . I do not have any problem if a person decides to label me a bad person , I have to take accountability and if that includes being labeled a bad person , then so be it . I have no argument. I did the things I did , no one made me do them .

I am not trying to lesson my accountability by adding this . The crimes I committed , all we’re misdemeanor convictions , how ever 3 of them were originally felony charges , reduced to misdemeanor convictions … I was extremely lucky on those 3 felony charges that were reduced to misdemeanor

@LoveCatchyDomains , thank you for the kind words

Last edited:
•••
If you ever want see REAL Equality , just go to jail...

The U.S. has the world’s largest private prison population. 48 of the 50 states still restrict voting based on a criminal conviction, disenfranchising 1 in 56 Americans and 1 in 13 African Americans nationwide. The US justice system disproportionately incarcerates minorities. It's the same situation in Canada (13% of the general population contributes 46% inmates), but at least the gov't legalized weed. I got slapped with a crappy misdemeanour charge after an illegal search, which could've easily gone south had a lawyer not stepped up to represent my case.

•••
I emphasize that , I have spoken at a few schools regarding my incarcerations , I try to make young people understand the importance of not committing crimes , and just how precious our Freedom is . If it helps one person , it has done what I intended it to do.
You really are amazing! To be able to survive such difficult experiences, and then share the wisdom here and with the children.
Hopefully folks on the forum will now understand where you are coming from and why you sometimes have such strong opinions. Experience counts.

•••
NO one is above the law period , the laws of the land are the law . There are no exceptions .

The justice system has to work for the people , if not , we have a broken justice system
If the justice system actually worked for the people, then maybe I could agree with the first sentence.
The tendency in the US (and increasingly everywhere) is make every issue or dispute a legal issue or dispute. Rather than people working out issues between themselves like grown-ups, the state plays Big Daddy and treats those involved like bad children. All this increases the power of the state and removes rights and responsibilities from the people.

The law is supposedly meant to protect the people - to catch the outliers who break the rules and hurt others. What does that say about a country where almost half of all men can be expected to be arrested at some time, with an incarceration rate that is miles ahead of even the worst dictatorships?

It shouldn't be normal to be arrested - it should be a scandalous and shocking event. Yet it's par for the course in the US. Did you really deserve to be caged up 15 times? You don't strike me as a career criminal. You have a family, a business... I suspect most of what you have been criminalized for are disputes that should never have gone to court. Disputes that should be settled between men. like gentlemen. Instead, the police state grows stronger by interfering in virtually every facet of your life. And over the years people grow to see that as normal, eventually leading to the country it is today.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back