NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Mark Twain- "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
What they really think of minorities....

•••
If someone had told me a couple of years ago that there would be this much tension in politics in america, I wouldn't have believed it.

•••
If someone had told me a couple of years ago that there would be this much tension in politics in america, I wouldn't have believed it.

•••
Look at the post after yours. People fill their heads daily with divisive propaganda like this and are unable to see reason. Mocking those with different opinions has become the norm. Not all that unlike witch trials, but instead it's death by social media. When the corporate media, politicians and even the bureaucracy team up to mock, disenfranchise and silence a part of the population, they are essentially creating a pressure cooker whose only release will be violence.

Last edited:
•••
Look at the post after yours. People fill their heads daily with divisive propaganda like this and are unable to see reason.

Put your money where your mouth is...have you pledged your donations to this billionaire yet? :unsure:

•••
Put your money where your mouth is...have you pledged your donations to this billionaire yet?
Some people on the Titanic worry about the ship sinking, others complain bitterly about the color they painted the dining room on the ship - even as the water rises above their knees.

Too many are like, "Yeah, sure the ship is sinking and we don't have enough lifeboats. But let's spend our final hours trying to punish the guy who chose that horrible color. He's probably even the reason the ship is sinking. The paint was too heavy."

And then there are those saying the ship has never been better- it was designed to sail while listing to one side. Nothing to worry about.

And then there are those who say, "Listing? What listing? We are sailing perfectly straight - only lunatics are running for the lifeboats. They should be shot before they cause a panic."

Last edited:
•••
Some people on the Titanic worry about the ship sinking, others complain bitterly about the color they painted the dining room on the ship - even as the water rises above their knees.
On that note:

•••

...and some completely missed the boat. Without going into detail, IMO, that ship has already sailed.

•••
•••
•••
lol. Reminds me of a friend I have. Correcting him can get tiresome, though - watches too much fox news.
Watching a lot of news is bad for you

•••
Look at the post after yours. People fill their heads daily with divisive propaganda like this and are unable to see reason. Mocking those with different opinions has become the norm. Not all that unlike witch trials, but instead it's death by social media. When the corporate media, politicians and even the bureaucracy team up to mock, disenfranchise and silence a part of the population, they are essentially creating a pressure cooker whose only release will be violence.
We need to look at the root of the problem I think in any case, the talentless policies of some people led to this, I was not a supporter of Trump but after what happened I do not see him as an alternative to our current politicians

•••
We need to look at the root of the problem I think in any case, the talentless policies of some people led to this, I was not a supporter of Trump but after what happened I do not see him as an alternative to our current politicians

Of course, what did we expect? Seems lots of peeps are more worried about non-binary life forms and the rising cost of gas than Global Warming, war etc. Blame BIG OIL and our addiction to them - they're opportunists and slavers just like BIG pharma and tobacco companies IMO. I also find it interesting (and somewhat hypocritical) that many of the gunslingers are also avid pro-life, but hey, different strokes, I ain't gonna loose my knickers over it. Low tolerance, zero communication, bad actors...no wonder people lack trust in government.

1_corinthians_4_2.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Besides obstructing justice and conspiring sedition, add witness tampering to the list of crimes committed.

•••
We need to look at the root of the problem I think in any case, the talentless policies of some people led to this...

Yes, had we acted twenty years ago, when a greater window of opportunity would have mitigated many of the challenges the world faces today.

Unfortunately, distracted by war (Bush/Cheney) and conservative 'think tank' opposition to environmental protection, has driven the planet past the brink of 'no return' ...our time is ticking and there ain't no turning back the clock. Might wanna get used to living underground :xf.wink:

Defeating Kyoto: The conservative movement's impact on US climate change policy

Challenging global warming as a social problem: An analysis of the conservative movement's counter-claims

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back