Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
LOL... exactly what I was thinking... no need to change my name, but first I'd pay a visit to @.X. and the rest of the Conservative Gang in this thread before heading back home, with a stopover in Japan!

I say we all meet a @.X. 's house for beers on the veranda.

•••
Racine County Sheriff announces findings, says members of the Wisconsin ( 2020 ) Elections Commission committed election fraud

Racine County Sgt. Michael Luell investigated the issue and found the Ridgewood Care Facility had an unusual surge in voting activity in 2020. Luell reported eight of 42 families of residents at Ridgewood Care Facility said their loved ones didn’t have the cognitive ability to vote and yet did.

Last edited:
•••
67239194.jpg

•••
BOOM: Watch Senator Ted Cruz OBLITERATE Nancy Pelosi and President Biden in epic Exhange

•••
•••
‘A Roadmap for a Coup’: inside Trump’s plot to steal the presidency

Eastman, who had a decades-long reputation as a prominent conservative law professor, had already prepared a two-page memo in which he had outlined an incendiary scenario under which Pence, presiding over the joint session of Congress that was to be convened on 6 January, effectively overrides the votes of millions of Americans in seven states that Biden had won, then “gavels President Trump as re-elected”.

The Eastman memo, first revealed by Bob Woodward and Robert Costa in their book Peril, goes on to predict “howls” of protest from Democrats. The theory was that Pence, acting as the “ultimate arbiter” of the process, would then send the matter to the House of Representatives which, following an arcane rule that says that where no candidate has reached the necessary majority each state will have one vote, also decides to turn the world upside down and hand the election to the losing candidate, Donald Trump.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...0-election-steal-presidency-coup-inside-story

Eastman memos:

http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2021/images/09/20/eastman.memo.pdf

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/21/politics/read-eastman-full-memo-pence-overturn-election/index.html

•••
‘A Roadmap for a Coup’: inside Trump’s plot to steal the presidency

Eastman, who had a decades-long reputation as a prominent conservative law professor, had already prepared a two-page memo in which he had outlined an incendiary scenario under which Pence, presiding over the joint session of Congress that was to be convened on 6 January, effectively overrides the votes of millions of Americans in seven states that Biden had won, then “gavels President Trump as re-elected”.

The Eastman memo, first revealed by Bob Woodward and Robert Costa in their book Peril, goes on to predict “howls” of protest from Democrats. The theory was that Pence, acting as the “ultimate arbiter” of the process, would then send the matter to the House of Representatives which, following an arcane rule that says that where no candidate has reached the necessary majority each state will have one vote, also decides to turn the world upside down and hand the election to the losing candidate, Donald Trump.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...0-election-steal-presidency-coup-inside-story

Eastman memos:

http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2021/images/09/20/eastman.memo.pdf

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/21/politics/read-eastman-full-memo-pence-overturn-election/index.html

7 Insane Things I Just Learned About How U.S. Elections Are ‘Rigged ( by democrats )

7. Mail-In Balloting Is More Outrageous Than Anyone Can Imagine

TL:DR

Democrat politicians use corrupt lawyers to sue in courts with corrupt democrat judges to suspend the law and allow mail in ballot with little to NO verification.

Scribbles for signatures, partial signatures, skip requirement of ID# or last four numbers of voters SSI.

Donald Trump and republicans won by a landslide in 2020. Democrats are amoral and corrupt to the core.
-
Terry McAuliffe former Gov and Clinton bag man is underwater the polls and behind in early voting in Voting in Virginia Governors race.

What's he do? He hires a infamously corrupt lawyer known for overturning election laws and uses staffers to stage a fake "white supremacy" rally at his opponents campaign.

Terry's own campaign events have been attended by more reporters than supporters. Now he has skipped the last two events entirely. Sound familiar ??

Screenshot from 2021-10-30 07-12-19.png

** There just a happened to be a liberal journalist on hand to publish a story about how White Supremacist are "All In For Glen Youngkin".

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Democrats, in Virginia including the Attorney General covered up the rape of a 15 year old girl, then sent her attacker to a new school where he attacked another girl, because he was "gender fluid" and they didn't want publicity of their anti-reality, anti-human agenda.

The AG, a Soros liberal has stopped prosecuting crimes like theft, drug use, property damage but Prosecuted the victims father because he wouldn't let them get away with it.

BUT odds are good, the same man who said Parents have no right to determine what their children are taught in school will be VA's next Governor.

Last edited:
•••

You folks are more than welcome to come on to my place .. we could have a full Plandemic BBQ and night party !!

Last edited:
•••
You folks are more than welcome to come on to my place .. we could have a full Plandemic BBQ and night party !!

That does sound good, Texas BBQ. You'll have to agree to call me José until I collect my half million from Uncle Joe.

•••
That does sound good, Texas BBQ. You'll have to agree to call me José until I collect my half million from Uncle Joe.

absolutely Jose .. I will be Alejandro Perez through out the wait for our cash payment ..

But while we wait for payment .. yes .. Some BBQ ..straight up Angus steak cook outs along with ATV 4wheelin .. AR15 rifle shooting tournaments will keep us all busy ..

It will be a great time for us all

you all come on down and let’s party for a while 🙂 .. Texas Hospitality awaits you all 🙂

Last edited:
•••

I won't come if I have to wear a mask.

•••
I'll bring the masks!
153132178_1922713077867102_1879632879516054600_n.jpg

•••
•••
I won't come if I have to wear a mask.

no masks .. no one here is wearing a mask and haven’t for some months now

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back