NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
E_GiSiIXoAEShSE

•••
•••
Biden and his administration as well as most Democrats have fully blown their wad now letting everyone know for sure that they are onboard ... Boris Johnson and the UK have now made it clear they are not onboard... Canada Trudeau has made his decision that Canada is onboard.... however i think Trudeau is about to do a full 360 on his decision and back down from his original decision ... Australia has already implemented their new gov system ...France is on the ropes ... Macron has laid similar to Biden ... but Macron will do a complete 360 like Trudeau will soon IMO....

Although the Democrats think it is smooth sailing and a safe landing as everything has gone pretty smoothly as to their agenda .... it is very far from being over... i feel we are 3/4th + of the way through the corner to the finish line ... with the UK having published their position to the world now... the US is quickly to follow IMO

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
The Liberal MSM here which is also dominated by the left is going apeshit about this judge. They are ALL against him and the Judiciary want to remove him from being a judge.

The little that I know about him is that he doesn't believe in vaccines or masks or passports for Covid, or all the restrictions that have been imposed on people and businesses.

I had several arguments this weekend with a few members of my family over him. I defend his right to his opinion. I don't know everything about him because I've never seen him being interviewed on TV or newspapers.

All I hear is the Media talking shit about him after this incident and I defend that I will NOT go against him without hearing his side of the story FIRST.

People here, just like in the US and the rest of the western world, have been brainwashed by the endless leftist indoctrination that most people aren't even fucking aware of.

The reason why he was so aggressive towards those cops in the video, is that apparently a few months ago some of his followers had a demonstration in defense of NOT wearing masks and some of the demonstrators were beaten up by cops during that demo, which pissed off this judge.

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
LOL, Trump and Donald Jr. were commentors at a boxing match on 9/11.

Did you know...

Hows it looking down there in Canada ?? news has it your military is suing your government over covid-19 vaccine mandate .. I think you will have to wait a while before you get your New World Order ... your military ain't happy

•••
•••
LOL, Trump and Donald Jr. were commentors at a boxing match on 9/11.

Bringing warm beer to the party? Surely there must be a nostalgia website where Trump haters can escape the harsh realities of a Democrat-run world and cheer each other on. Because what Trump did last week is about as important as what flavor ice cream Biden ate while he was murdering that carload of kids in Afghanistan last week.

•••
Hows it looking down there in Canada ?? news has it your military is suing your government over covid-19 vaccine mandate .. I think you will have to wait a while before you get your New World Order ... your military ain't happy

You mean up here in Canada? :xf.wink:

I haven't heard anything about our military vaccine mandate and legal action. New World Order? Time to shake the leaves, lol, the old world wasn't working so great anyway.

Last edited:
•••
Because what Trump did last week is about as important as what flavor ice cream Biden ate while he was murdering that carload of kids in Afghanistan last week.

Ice cream is a dementia remedy.

•••
Ice cream is a dementia remedy.

Something about these old-timey criminal pols. They are obsessed with ice-cream. Maybe all we need is an ice-cream truck to lure them out of Washington and into the wilderness.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back