Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
I was just wondering, since Joe is on the way out, how deep the bench is for the Dems. Scary deep. You guys are screwed.
United States presidential line of succession.jpg

•••
•••
I was just wondering, since Joe is on the way out, how deep the bench is for the Dems. Scary deep. You guys are screwed.Show attachment 199125

All the simps, cucks and pc karens are wetting themselves at the idea of a black woman president.

•••
•••
September the 11th 2021 marks the day in which the American "elites", backed by all wings of the managerial establishment, which is to say media, big tech, academia, corporate power and wall street, figuratively turned the guns on its own people. They have been driving towards this moment for months, with all the narrative subtlety of the Conan the Barbarian wielding a sledgehammer.
The man who lied to the world about weapons of mass destruction and declared three countries that had nothing to do with 9/11 the axis of evil, just declared you a terrorist.
They've been talking about this for months, because in the eyes of congress and their cheerleaders in the press, the events of January the 6th 2021 leapfrogged 9/11 as the worst and most terrifying event of our lifetimes.
"You got that, peasant. You are the virus. You are the pandemic." Yes, that's right! A mere week or so after one of the most humiliating moments in american history, a president with zero political capital and lingering question marks over his legitimacy, is making open threats to member of the public and even to local state authorities.
When they talk about the need for urgent action, urgent change, it is literally you that they have in their sights, your job, your livelihood, your family, your life.
When they talk about carbon footprints, you are the carbon, when they talk about domestic extremism, you are the extremist. From Hillary Clinton's basket of deplorables and the constant demonization of Trump and his supporters, to the great unvaccinated, every step has been made to dehumanize and de-person those who are not standing on the so-called right side of history.
Make no mistake, these people do not see you as human, but rather as some sort of disease to be cured.

•••
Won by a landslide, most popular President in history.

upload_2021-9-11_16-39-30.png

upload_2021-9-11_16-40-58.png

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
I wonder if Biden's aids have a betting pool on how many mask they can get him to wear at one time.

Don't know. I think it was a betting pool on Fauci though.

7e8bd6c227f6e810.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
It's official. The Democrats are the party of Bush. And, being Democrats, they find nothing odd about this contradiction of everything they claimed to care about previously. Life with zero principles.

•••
The greatest public speaker i’ve seen.

One-of-two survivors, located above the crash.

Listen to his story (Start at 4:42 mark to 47:18)
Made on the 10th anniversary of 9/11; still vivid

Last edited:
•••
•••
"Bush was the worst President of the 20th century" - MR-X

it’s because Bush is a water head … I don’t know how he got through high school .. seriously

•••
"Bush was the worst President of the 20th century" - MR-X

Fair bit of competition there... Some of the worst, like Truman and FDR are still worshipped today.

•••
•••
The greatest public speaker i’ve seen.

One-of-two survivors, located above the crash.

Listen to his story (Start at 4:42 mark to 47:18)
Made on the 10th anniversary of 9/11; still vivid
WOW, what a great personal story... thanks for sharing!

•••
Fair bit of competition there... Some of the worst, like Truman and FDR are still worshipped today.

Not to mention Woodrow Wilson (D). The racist who segregated the federal Government, including the military.

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back