IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry, is this supposed to be a picture of him;

Golfing? :ROFL:

Needs more (tax funded) security team around

What is this? :ROFL::ROFL:

That is him. That you think it's not, is not a nice thing to say about him. He looks really Frumpy when he's not in a suit.

"You don't love me anymore Samer?"

0_Sacha-Baron-Cohen-trump.jpg

Last edited:
•••
That is him. That you think it's not, is not a nice thing to say about him.

i know it’s him;

Just dont get “Golfgate” What pic prove.. ?

What is this latest “Psuedoscandal”? :ROFL:

Last edited:
•••
That is him. That you think it's not, is not a nice thing to say about him. He looks really Frumpy when he's not in a suit.

0_Sacha-Baron-Cohen-trump.jpg

Sasha whatever is a creep

Trump is right on;

Rumor has it Megan Fox’s estrange marriage destroyed from scene The Dictator with him..

Good news; Hold him higher regard than Michael Moore

Last edited:
•••
"Samer, don't abandon me in my time of need, give me a hug" - Cheeto

nintchdbpict000378761567.jpg

•••
"Samer, don't abandon me in my time of need, give me a hug" - Cheeto

nintchdbpict000378761567.jpg

Trump looks great for a guy his age;

Basement Bunker Biden; just laughs, smiles
his way out of every question; hugs required.
Deal with the media (@JB Lions left sources) replies twitter threads; are sad;

Trump is a great leader who teaches me what means to be true American regardless results

Last edited:
•••

his way out of every question; hugs required
140416-biden-obama-instagram-jms-2141_dac6435e3354f272606083beda6c7a62.fit-760w.jpg

•••
The MSM pushed an absurd claim that Trump was a Russian agent for 4 years, could anyone be honestly shocked they they are lying through their teeth now?

•••

Trump is a great leader who teaches me what means to be true American regardless results

You're making progress, good on you! (y)

•••
The election is not over yet. When and if the re-count is done and if Biden wins fair and square, then I'll congratulate Biden. Till then I believe it's better to wait and see!

One thing is for sure... no country in Europe except for the UK uses Mail-in voting. And even the UK only counts mail-in ballots that arrive on or before the day of elections.... NEVER after!

The method that the Democrats shoved down American throats to allow mail-ins to arrive days and weeks after election day is a complete shambles and prone to all kinds of fraud. It should NEVER ever be allowed again!
I respect your opinion as just that....your opinion. Not sure I agree. I just hope that's your opinion and not Trump's.

•••
The MSM pushed an absurd claim that Trump was a Russian agent for 4 years, could anyone be honestly shocked they they are lying through their teeth now?
He is. There is definitely something going on there.

•••
Has any one seen Joe Biden answer any serious questions in the last six months?? ( Beside questions from the President during the debate )
He answered America's call to whip Trump. :)

•••
•••
New York Times. Same paper the runs opinions for the CCP but refuse republicans. They can find a democrat who will say anything. If not, just make up an anonymous source. 3 of them if you're CNN.

This is pure propaganda to shape a narrative for liberals.
So negative. Good thing all American voters aren't so agitated.

•••

his way out of every question; hugs required.
Dealing with the media (@JB Lions left sources) or Tweets in his threads; are sad;

So what have you learned about being a true American from Trump? Hopefully not how to be a corrupt loser like him. Should we impeach you so you can be like Trump? :ROFL:

Last edited:
•••
•••
Any Trumpers want to bet Trump gets charged with criminal and civil crimes after January 20th?

He's under multiple investigations. It's serious business. I love the law and order coming to investigate Trump. Hopefully Trump will prove he's innocent. If he doesn't...bars.

•••
Trump will quickly become irrelevant. I mean yes, even the Beach Boys have their following. But I think he will have been a flash in the pan. History will show he was a one term, impeached, former president that presided over chaos in America. All the rest won't even be remembered. Just a crooked businessman that failed to protect the American people from a deadly pandemic. That's about it. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. :)

Oh, they just called Arizona for Biden. It's over, over.

•••
Arizona even now has two blue senators. Wow...just wow.

I guess Fox News was right all along on Arizona.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Any Trumpers want to bet Trump gets charged with criminal and civil crimes after January 20th?

He's under multiple investigations. It's serious business. I love the law and order coming to investigate Trump. Hopefully Trump will prove he's innocent. If he doesn't...bars.

Soap opera, but if Biden were to pardon, that would be a fine gesture to help heal the divide (y)

•••
He had 10 or so tweets today to stop watching Fox, now he's posting Fox.

Could be the biggest wuss we've ever had as President.
Or he can't count.

•••
Soap opera, but if Biden were to pardon, that would be a fine gesture to help heal the divide (y)
Good point. Trump maybe should be kissing President Bidens butt. Maybe Biden would throw him some shade. :)

Trump's too smart for that though.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back