IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This...

The problem has been mismanagement and negligence IMO

I agree... but not intentional at all IMO.... i can only imagine the learning curve of dealing with Washington politicians... there is no autopilot when dealing with politicians .... taking the advice of politicians can even be dangerous IMO... Trump had to listen to some of them... the wrong ones.... politicians consistently have an agenda to pad themselves ..... even the best do... Trump will only ever be as good as the people who he surrounds himself as far the cut throat Washington goes

•••
This...

The problem has been mismanagement and negligence IMO. I haven't really tuned into Biden until recently, Trump has held all the spotlight (for himself).

Trump has a large ego for sure... i think he has settled down a little more and more since his arrival in 2016 .... Trump has been a media target even prior to running for president.... all the media has done a 360 ...instead of reporting the news and facts they far more like to divide and stir the pot as much as possible these days..... the media very well could topple the US ... they can incite, and cause immediate division , people have a tendency to react to the media first then fact check later these days IMO

•••
If you recall @Mr.X called me a liar. I took exception to that, it will not be soon forgotten. I have little to gain by lying. As a hunter, I am merely hunting for the truth, no ulterior motives other that to find a peaceful resolution.

When I hunt alone, I am more wary of the rogue wolf that leaves less tracks. Any real hunter know that is true. Packs of wolves gang up to overcome their prey, and this is what I see in tribal mentality. I often quote myself, since the ideas don't get traction and I have to repeat myself. Isn't the Western/American philosophy based on individuality rather than pack mentality? Pack mentality is the Commie way IMO.

•••
If you recall @Mr.X called me a liar. I took exception to that, it will not be soon forgotten. I have little to gain by lying. As a hunter, I am merely hunting for the truth, no ulterior motives other that to find a peaceful resolution.

When I hunt alone, I am more wary of the rogue wolf that leaves less tracks. Any real hunter know that is true. Packs of wolves gang up to overcome their prey, and this is what I see in tribal mentality. I often quote myself, since the ideas don't get traction and I have to repeat myself. Isn't the Western/American philosophy based on individuality rather than pack mentality? Pack mentality is the Commie way IMO.

I think in this election some people are feeling the need to run in a pack on both sides.... this election has brought the worst out in most every American in one way or the other..... I came into this election as independent.... I now have joined the Republican party... merely for the fact of my beliefs of the Democrats intentions with my current government system... but yet... i still walk alone in a sense... I think the rage has caused a pack mentality right now... that will go away i believe after the election.... most realize that we in America are out of line in our true core of the country..... Individuality is a right under our constitution , and many Americans hold that constitution in their sole... i do ... getting off the beaten path seems to describe the year 2020 ... we will either pull out of this pack mentality or Implode from within ... i don't see a in between.

Last edited:
•••
Trump came in 2016 with a false sense of he knew what he was doing when assembling his cabinet... he learned very fast he didn't know what he was doing or dealing with.... It hurt him right out of the gate..... It has hurt him pretty much throughout his term..... i think he learned A LOT...the hard way.... I feel he can surround himself with a cabinet that will allow him to do what he knows best.. business and economical success

True that, but he also has to be open to new ideas that differ from his own. I don't agree with some of his policies, particularly regarding the environment. I have no problem with him being a so-called billionaire, it's easy to make money if you already have money. His braggadosia is not my cup of tea. I'm just sayin' that in order to prove a point, one doesn't always have to blow their own horn to be heard. :xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
EnoughHeroine.png

•••
2 trump chumps faking a talk here while fatty daddy pays Stormy Daniels to dress up as his daughter.

And you're supposed to vote again for that pervert AGAIN.

Last edited:
•••
Balance, we need it. Too much testosterone is unhealthy. Our (male) egos get in the way. Voices break the silence, and may speak loud but say nothing. In silence you can hear your own thoughts. Then, with a balanced understanding, let it be spoken.

•••
I don't get it, 405,399 Americans died during WW2, between 1939-1945

You know better than that. That diminishes the enormity of war. That's half a million mostly young Americans who were in good health. They died violently, when if there were no war, almost none of them would have died.

Meanwhile that vast majority of people killed by Covid-19 were older with health issues, and looking in the abyss anyway, and most would have died this year anyway. Not to diminish anyone's death, but I am not going to stop living just to avoid dying. Seems rather to defeat the purpose. Quality of life is more important than life alone. Nobody lives forever.

•••
Incidentally, there's a monument with the ashes (bones) of some young men who lost their lives in the 40's in a park near my house. There is a ceremony honoring them tomorrow, and tents set up today. About $20, but they throw in a bento. I'm almost tempted to go, but don't want to upset any die-hard nationalist who might be there.

Last edited:
•••
2 trump chumps faking a talk here while fatty daddy pays Stormy Daniels to dress up as his daughter.

@.X. now I understand your concern better.

You know better than that. That diminishes the enormity of war. That's half a million mostly young Americans who were in good health. They died violently, when if there were no war, almost none of them would have died.

Meanwhile that vast majority of people killed by Covid-19 were older with health issues, and looking in the abyss anyway, and most would have died this year anyway. Not to diminish anyone's death, but I am not going to stop living just to avoid dying. Seems rather to defeat the purpose. Quality of life is more important than life alone. Nobody lives forever.

Not diminishing their sacrifice, I also had family die in the war. I am the keeper of their medals, but would prefer to have met them in person. The numbers I quoted was merely to put reality in perspective, that is all. Sometimes you need to speak the language in order to be understood.

•••
The lessons I learn from nature are more profound than any I have read in books. Some trees in the forest will be illuminated by the Sun, other remain in the shade until they grow to maturity. When a tree grows tall it is exposed. If it's trunk and branches are strong, it can withstand the onslaught, otherwise it will succumb the bitter winds. If we cut them all down, we are left to our own wonder and interpretation.

Last edited:
•••
•••
^ a good reminder of the past. Standing alone in the field. Reminds me of The Shawshank Redemption. Thank goodness for trees.

•••
I love camphor trees. One near me is 900 years old. I sit next to its big trunk and think about all the human activity that has come and gone around that tree. It was around when Kublai Khan invaded, while Marco Polo was in China. Puts stuff in perspective.

•••
Incidentally, there's a monument with the ashes (bones) of some young men who lost their lives in the 40's in a park near my house. There is a ceremony honoring them tomorrow, and tents set up today. About $20, but they throw in a bento. I'm almost tempted to go, but don't want to upset any die-hard nationalist who might be there.

You should go and pay your respects; represent. I would. Be a human being and offer the bento as a kind tribute (y) My boss in Japan was a Hiroshima survivor, he held on to the resentment and used people for his own profit. People, Westerners in particular, were treated like machines. One of my co-workers couldn't manage the hours and stress, he passed out and I caught him before he hit the floor. They shipped him back on the next plane to Canada, where he died. I wouldn't worry about the die-hard nationalists.

Last edited:
•••
My boss in Japan was a Hiroshima survivor, he used people for his own profit. People, Westerners in particular, were treated like machines

There are a lot of bosses like that. There are others. Once I worked for when I first came here has helped me considerably, though he is quite old now. His friend was a former kamikaze pilot who started a huge chain of restaurants. Everyone said "he hates Americans in his blood." But he was always kind to me. He had a chain in the US as well, and I spent some time showing his granddaughter from New York around while she was here. The goofball nationalists are mostly younger old guys with no experience in war.

•••
I concur. My boss' best friend was a very respectable (and wealthy) older gentleman, also a survivor. He invited me to his home where we had a tea ceremony and traded stories. Later we practise T'ai Chi together. We understood each other.

Last edited:
•••
I might just take a trip down Hollywood Blvd... @hollywood are you part of the Black LGBTQ+ movement? Or are you too busy playing video games? :sleep:

Last edited:
•••
Peeps from different countries of different stripes can't even hold a decent conversation without some troll popping in, lol.

Last edited:
•••
Balance, we need it. Voices break the silence, and may speak loud but say nothing.

Sometimes we need to shake the trees to get at the fruit...

•••
:xf.laugh: My god. Easily fooled, all the time.

I though you would have learned yelling russia, russia isn't going to convince anyone. Sad.

upload_2020-10-17_7-43-6.png

•••
Last edited:
•••
My point was that it was ridiculously cherry-picked data. Like saying falafels are more popular than hamburgers because more falafels are eaten in a day in Syria, Israel and Lebanon that hamburgers are eaten in Hindu Rajasthan.

Or for our left leaning contributors, like saying more cartoons are watched on the Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon than documentaries are watched on Toon Disney.

My 8 million number was a mistake; it was only 1 million. I think it matters because it's a gauge of interest. More people were probably hoping ( in vain ) to hear about the recent evidence of corruption, selling influence.

Here's the real kicker.. EVERY one knew / knows what was going on but no-one on the left is interested. The people on the right are only interested in hurting Joe Biden. Because many of their kids do the same.

Ironically, President Trump may be one of most honest politicians in federal Government.

•••
Biden has more stamina?

hear yourself? O_o

Kamala more stamina giggling and scowling.
RedWave undo 2018 Darkness

JB only watched Joe to learn about Russia.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back