IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
4440f53d9f279b98ef044a1a10a10780ace7c3fe.jpg

•••
what about my special file ..... lets talk about my prize ... what did i win??????

You won a very special prize:)

upload_2020-10-16_19-11-13.png

•••
•••
Q-Anon, who the FBI labeled as Domestic Terrorists.
That's false, probably the manufactured document from yahoo.
FBI's Director Wray said they have to have three things to open an investigation, 1 - violence or threat of violence, 2 - a federal crime, and 3 - motivation, and those elements just aren't there to warrant their attention.

Just as the President said last night, QAnons are against pedophilia, and that's a real threat to society. The corrupt media conveniently calls it a conspiracy theory, they're afraid of regular people disseminating information while skipping the middle man, evading their censorship machine in the process.

The ilk that found a welcoming host in the Democratic Party are child abuse enablers, drag queen story hour type stuff, pic attached. When they force that in schools it becomes systemic, and is a conspiracy fact, not theory.
Why would anyone in his right mind condemn people who are opposing child abuse?

Attachments

• 1602467816423.jpg
    1602467816423.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 146
•••
That's false, probably the manufactured document from yahoo.
FBI's Director Wray said they have to have three things to open an investigation, 1 - violence or threat of violence, 2 - a federal crime, and 3 - motivation, and those elements just aren't there to warrant their attention.

Just as the President said last night, QAnons are against pedophilia, and that's a real threat to society. The corrupt media conveniently calls it a conspiracy theory, they're afraid of regular people disseminating information while skipping the middle man, evading their censorship machine in the process.

The ilk that found a welcoming host in the Democratic Party are child abuse enablers, drag queen story hour type stuff, pic attached. When they force that in schools it becomes systemic, and is a conspiracy fact, not theory.
Why would anyone in his right mind condemn people who are opposing child abuse?

It's not false, I posted it earlier in the thread.

•••
It's not false, I posted it earlier in the thread.
I can't find it, (searched for posts containing both anon and terrorist), but my link is what Wray said in the congressional hearing.

•••

The traveller describes that a king had a "hand that mocked them." In other words, he did not have kind and giving hands, or hands that protected his people. He reached his hands out in mockery, confirming to his subjects that they were worth little or nothing compared to his grandeur. Likewise, he had a "heart that fed." It was not a compassionate or loving heart, but one that preyed on his people, using them for his own gain and to satisfy his own desires. Interestingly, the parts of the statue that are missing are the hands and the heart.

Ozymandias, by Percy Shelley (1818), a sonnet as true today as when it first published.

Last edited:
•••
CNN doesnt CARE BLACK LIVES!!

ICE CUBE a rapper (doubt listen to; retired)
He’s actor in funny 22 23 Jump Street now.
He made an appointment to go CNN interview.

When you’re a black slightest hint Pro trump...
E27B32E8-CF70-4220-A22E-DD170174640A.jpeg

1A161310-112B-4F1F-B75E-69F284DDF647.jpeg

Liberal Cognitive Dissonance
“Ice Cube hates since, Bannon lent money
(yrs ago?) and Kanye lent Kushner.
(forget the fact Kanye has a history of outspoken Conservative; bullied by leftists.
Who could forget the day Kanye broke internet when; “i love the way Candace Owens thinks
817EDA93-BAFC-4252-85DA-BE5E03C52958.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
CNN said"More people watched Biden on ABC than Trump on NBC, MSNBC and CNBC"

Laughable stuff like this just highlights what a joke CNN has become. I was going to say it shows how stupid they think their viewers are, but maybe they really fall for this stuff themselves. Next up, the world's loudest guitar amplifier - it goes to 11!

•••
•••
These people from CNN don't have a brain:
1. Biden was 2 hours vs Trump 1 hour - They compare Apple to Orange.

2. Saturday Night Live was not available on Thursday so they have to watch Biden show on Thursday. This is the only show available they can watch and laugh.
Where do you go for news? Breitbart? https://www.breitbart.com/news/joe-biden-tops-donald-trump-in-town-hall-viewers-early-ratings-show/
Fox?

•••
Trumpers don't understand the various news organizations get viewer stats from Nielsen. Also, shows they don't actually read the articles that mention that.

Last edited:
•••
“The past was alterable. The past never had been altered. Oceania was at war with Eastasia. Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia.”

•••
crack is wack, come on man:)
Hunter's computer repair guy didn't kill himself. Just trying to stay ahead:)

EXCLUSIVE: Giuliani Shows New Hunter Biden Evidence ON AIR

Last edited:
•••
More Than 1,000 Current and Former CDC Officers Condemn U.S. Covid-19 Response

“The absence of national leadership on Covid-19 is unprecedented and dangerous,” said the letter, signed by current and former officers of the CDC’s Epidemic Intelligence Service of outbreak investigators. “CDC should be at the forefront of a successful response to this global public health emergency.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/me...n-us-covid-19-response/ar-BB1a6Bks?li=BBnb7Kz

Last edited:
•••
Screenshot 2020-10-16_02-31-38-567.png

Screenshot 2020-10-16_02-32-05-862.png

So lets examine @JB Lions posts ..... JB is a part of a far Left organization ?? JB is paid to post in this forum??? There is a lot to be answered IMO..... Then... JB decides it's ok to make a file on me ,,,,, Then if i can guess who the real person they want in as president ... "They"?? will tear up my file they have on me.. that implies as in a paper file if "They' are going to tear the file up....

JB posts this... but has nothing to say regarding it..... So i can take this any way i want JB... A threat from you against me???

I suggest you clarify your position ..... I will take what you posted as a direct threat by you to conspire "To" ?? against me... with "Them"??.... with the use of my name and person at this time.

Last edited:
•••
The whole track of history is marked with the ruin of empires which having been founded in injustice, or perpetuated by wrong, were ultimately destroyed.

Wm. M. Taylor.

Sow but one seed of primal evil in the moral soil of a nation, it will grow to be a tree as broad as the sky,—to take fruitfulness from the earth wherein it is rooted, and to cover it instead with barrenness and gloom.

Henry Giles.

To avert national decay, then, the moral character must be guarded. The mighty heart of the nation must be kept sound, so that its pulses, when once roused, will, like the ocean in its strength, sweep all before it. So long as the moral tone is preserved, the sun of our glory will not set; there will come no national decay and death.

F. W. Robertson.

If the great questions of the beginning of this century were mainly political, those which will convulse the world at its close will be social.

de Tocqueville.

Every object in nature is impressed with God's footsteps, and every day repeats the wonders of creation. There is not an object, be it pebble or pearl, weed or rose, the flower-spangled sward beneath, or the star-spangled sky above, not a worm or an angel, a drop of water or a boundless ocean, in which intelligence may not discern, and piety adore, the providence of Him who took our nature that He might save our souls.

NATURE.

He hath made every thing beautiful in his time.

Thomas Guthrie.

Ref: https://en.wikisource.org

•••
These people from CNN don't have a brain:
1. Biden was 2 hours vs Trump 1 hour - They compare Apple to Orange.

2. Saturday Night Live was not available on Thursday so they have to watch Biden show on Thursday. This is the only show available they can watch and laugh.

Biden had more TV viewers but Trump had almost 8 million more total viewers when you including live streaming.

JB is full of bull.

•••
•••
•••
Joe is not actually ahead at all .. he is actually 7.4% behind

Show attachment 170378
Show attachment 170379

So lets examine @JB Lions posts ..... JB is a part of a far Left organization ?? JB is paid to post in this forum??? There is a lot to be answered IMO..... Then... JB decides it's ok to make a file on me ,,,,, Then if i can guess who the real person they want in as president ... "They"?? will tear up my file they have on me.. that implies as in a paper file if "They' are going to tear the file up....

JB posts this... but has nothing to say regarding it..... So i can take this any way i want JB... A threat from you against me???

I suggest you clarify your position ..... I will take what you posted as a direct threat by you to conspire "To" ?? against me... with "Them"??.... with the use of my name and person at this time.

I suggest you sleep it off. Are you drunk or high right now? The file just got 10 feet higher.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Joe is not actually ahead at all .. he is actually 7.4% behind

Chances are good Nov 3rd will be a landslide victory for Trump and GOP.

•••
:xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh: False, try a legit Twitter account.

Biden beat him, get over it.

Biden had a break down tonight when asked about Hunter. More of that to come. You can't stop the signal.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back