Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yeah, oops. Shocking @mr-x fell for it. How many times have you been suckered?

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

"So the NY Post wants us to believe that Hunter Biden
dropped a private laptop off at a random shop,
didn't pay or ever pick it up,
and the anonymous shop owner couldn't identify Hunter Biden,
but still illegally copied the hard drive and gave it to one man: Rudy Giuliani. LOL!"

One of the photos from the laptop:

biden2.jpg

•••
I don't talk sh*t, nor do I eat sh*t, seems to me it's the same verbal diarrhea day in day out...

I left the discussion because I had better things to do than argue with someone who doesn't get it. I was preparing moose meat for the families that are undergoing grief counseling for the loss of their loved ones, don't make assumptions. :grumpy:

You left the discussion because I asked you to prove your claims.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
If you think Trump deserves a Nobel Peace Prize, arbitrate this:

•••
Absolutely nothing to do with blm protest / riots.

"The bulk of the cases -- 4,862 -- involve outbreaks on or around 29 college campuses."

Back to people pretending spreading is done, when we only have 3 states going down in numbers. We can thank all the Anti-American Trumpers who can't follow simple guidelines, little kids can do this.

Coronavirus outbreaks reported at 70 Michigan K-12 schools and 29 colleges in Oct. 12 report
https://www.mlive.com/public-intere...schools-and-29-colleges-in-oct-12-report.html

----------
‘More cases than we’ve had since the pandemic began’; COVID-19 cases on the rise in Denver, stricter orders possible
https://kdvr.com/news/local/watch-l...provides-monday-update-on-covid-19-in-denver/
-------------
Wisconsin sets one-day records: 3,279 coronavirus cases, 34 COVID-19 deaths, 147 hospitalizations
https://www.wbay.com/2020/10/13/wis...ases-34-covid-19-deaths-147-hospitalizations/

-----------
Novi COVID-19 field hospital contract gets renewed by the state through end of year
The facility was closed down in June after treating 16 patients total after it opened in April. The state says it's preparing for a potential surge in cases later this fall.
https://www.hometownlife.com/story/...ospital-contract-through-end-year/3515323001/

Last edited:
•••
biden7.jpg

biden7.jpg

I hope Hunter Biden didn't post a picture of his sleeping with a crack pipe hanging out of his mouth
because I don't think that Namepros will let me link to Biden's sex tapes.

biden7.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Did Hunter Biden put this on tinder too?
biden8.jpg

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Trump infected his son.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Why Nature supports Joe Biden for US president
We cannot stand by and let science be undermined. Joe Biden’s trust in truth, evidence, science and democracy make him the only choice in the US election.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41...=organic&utm_campaign=NGMT_USG_JC01_GL_Nature

Further reading from that article:

No US president in recent history has so relentlessly attacked and undermined so many valuable institutions, from science agencies to the media, the courts, the Department of Justice — and even the electoral system. Trump claims to put ‘America First’. But in his response to the pandemic, Trump has put himself first, not America.

•••
I can't agree with the argument that Biden is the ideal candidate of choice... if only there was a third candidate, but then that wouldn't be the American way, would it? :zippermouth:

•••
Many people don't know that your country's first presidential candidate, George Washington, was reluctant to accept the office.

"I cannot describe, the painful emotions which I felt in being called upon to determine whether I would accept or refuse the Presidency of the United States,"
said George Washington.

Washington was not the only candidate to feel reluctant about the presidency. James K. Polk accepted the Democratic party's nomination as a duty he "neither...sought nor declined."

How often do you hear candidates today speak of duty as a motivation for candidacy? What other motives do you notice in today's candidates?

https://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/r?ammem/mcc>:(field(DOCID+@lit(mcc/041))

Last edited:
•••
Africa accounts for 17% of the global population but only 3.5% of the reported global COVID-19 deaths.
Scientists have been wondering how Africa has such low coronavirus infection and death numbers, and this is a factor making up for the difference in a high death percentage in other regions of the globe, such as the twisted headline ... "The US has 4% of the world population, but over 20% of the covid deaths". The numbers may be as such, but the interpretation is purely a political hit job. Also, when you sort the table at worldometers by the Deaths/1M column, the U.S. is currently at #10.

The explanation the WHO and other scientists give for Africa is that "In Africa, the median age of the population is 19.4 years, with 60 percent of the population under the age of 25", so the conclusion why the percentage of affected people is so low is easy to draw. Some links:
Reasons for Africa's low COVID-19 rates revealed [MedicalXpress]
Examining theories for Africa’s low death rates [The Conversation]
Africa: Covid-19 - Continent's Low Death Toll Explained [All Africa]

For the large percentage of deaths compared to the world the US has, this difference in median age is not the only contributing factor, the number is indeed high at over 220,000, and we've posted in this thread many causes, some of them:
- inflated reported numbers due to financial incentives
- drug overdoses and suicides during lockdowns - at some point the head of the CDC admitted there are more lockdown caused deaths than actual covid deaths
- rushing patients to the ventilator when supplementing oxygen was a better option, failing to save many during this very invasive procedure - 80% death rate
- Democrat officials encouraging public gatherings at the beginning of the epidemic in the US, like Pelosi in San Francisco, De Blasio and his Health Commissioner in NYC
- CDC releasing covid positive patients from quarantine at the very beginning of the pandemic, by mistake - many think it was foul play
- people with covid crossing the US-Mexico border for medical care
- Democrat governors sending covid positive patients back to nursing homes, Cuomo even gave immunity to nursing homes executives to the effect of paying back campaign donations, this was premeditated
- large crowds protesting, riots and looting starting at the end of May
- covid parties
When the Trump rallies started, community spreading of covid was already a done deal, not much left to prevent after the Democrat side sabotage.
Probably main reason why there are few deaths and cases in relation to their population is because much, much fewer tests are made.

About 15-20% of illegal refugees (mostly from Africa) arriving in Portugal, have been found to be infected with Covid among them, so I imagine that illegals arriving in the rest of Europe will have similar numbers of infected.

The MFu*king Liberal Media stays very quiet about this inconvenient fact! Fuc*ing bastards!

•••
^ It's a world-wide epidemic, what do you expect? How do they know that 15-20% are infected? Did they get tests? If they're illegals, don't they get shipped back? Would you prefer to stop testing and carry on business as usual? That would be convenient.

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back