NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
14068250_1780171732266086_5970768031255952173_n.jpg
I guess thats true since Hillary herself loves sharia and Hijab.

•••

Fox News in a nutshell.

Also, tbh, I think this thread should be locked. It turned from american politics to an anti-muslim hate chamber.

You know what happened last time an entire religion (Jews) were discriminated?

You are not better than them.

•••
Sunday, CNN’s “Newsroom” highlighted a tweet from Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump sent out calling on his opponent Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton to release her medical records.

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump

I think that both candidates, Crooked Hillary and myself, should release detailed medical records. I have no problem in doing so! Hillary?
12:24 AM - 29 Aug 2016

However, the CNN version scrubbed the “Crooked” moniker from the tweet in it’s report, which was displayed on screen and read on air by anchor Jim Sciutto.

Typical CNN and other Liberal Media. Always falsifying the truth.

•••
•••
•••
Too funny! LOL

Attachments

• trump.jpg
    trump.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 51
•••
•••
My son and brother work in contstruction and they say almost everyone in construction is voting for trump, usually labor votes democratic,I took the day off after election night because I am usually up all night watching results, I cant vote for Hillary because I am against Abortions (not that I would anyway) but I guess I will have to vote Trump,
who knows he might win a couple blue states. I am most concerned with the supreme court. They are supposed to interpet the law not write it.
Joe T

•••
•••
•••
•••
Sunday, CNN’s “Newsroom” highlighted a tweet from Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump sent out calling on his opponent Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton to release her medical records.
And in return he will release his tax records ?

My son and brother work in contstruction and they say almost everyone in construction is voting for trump, usually labor votes democratic
Probably not surprising. If they are unskilled workers they might feel threatened by cheap Mexican labor and like the idea of building walls even though this won't save them. The so-called losers of globalization are more likely to turn to extreme leaders out of fear.

•••
And in return he will release his tax records ?
And in return the Liberal Media will stop protecting Hillary and the Democrats?

•••
•••
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/trumps-doctor-sued-by-families-of-now-dead-overmedicated-patients/
Great doctor :rolleyes:

My son and brother work in contstruction and they say almost everyone in construction is voting for trump,
Not the ones who worked for the companies that went under when he didn't pay his invoices.
In an interview with The Wall Street Journal, former Trump Plaza president Jack O'Connell said Trump made withholding payment a part of his business strategy.

"Part of how he did business as a philosophy was to negotiate the best price he could," O'Connell said. "And then when it came time to pay the bills," Trump would say "'I’m going to pay you but I’m going to pay you 75% of what we agreed to.'"
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/

He's done nothing for the working class, he's done nothing for the middle class, he employs the same illegal immigrants he threatens to deport. It really amazes me that anyone thinks that he's in this for anyone's benefit except his own.

•••
The donkey's gonna fall off the ladder before November
ows_146076315982988.jpg

•••
•••
What would she be without her nasty doggies...
2F99445800000578-3373496-image-a-12_1450979394897.jpg

•••
Hillary, by the time November comes...
get

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
These six companies own 90% of the Media and all Hillary donors.

•••
Build that wall
trump_cartoons.jpg
You mean how the borders looked before America invaded Mexico?

Also, didnt someone earlier said (I even think it was you) that if Hillary wins the election is rigged?

So what when Trump wins? Election is not rigged? Election is only rigged when the candidate you dont like wins?

Reminds me of the Pro Brexit guy who made a petition before brexit for a second referendum if the turnout isnt something something in fear of pro brexit losing and when pro brexit won and the remain side "took" the petition to use t for themselves, he cried like a little baby. What a dumbass.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back