IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
the terrorist hope Clinton be the president ,it's not surprised ,she is the mother of terrorist,where she go ,the place and country will become riots,then many angry youth go to terrorist road .

if the youth don't lost the family and wealth ,does they want to be terrorist ?

•••
CqV0-R3WgAAuytQ.jpg

•••
•••
Obama has finally arrived in flooded Louisiana..
CqUdfZRWAAQtgIz.jpg

•••
•••
They just keep sinking lower and lower:
ISIS suicide bomber who killed 51 after blowing himself up at a Kurdish wedding in Turkey was a boy as young as TWELVE
  • At least 51 people have been killed in suicide attack that targeted a wedding party in the south of Turkey
  • Authorities blame the attack on terrorists as horrific pictures emerge of dead and injured wedding guests
  • ISIS is suspected of carrying out the attack with the bomber thought to have been between 12 and 14 years old
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Turkey-casualties-reported.html#ixzz4HyvLv9NU

Time to get Trump in the White House and just let Obama continue playing golf. Seems like that's where his head is at.

•••
Another mental exam ordered for Oklahoma beheading suspect
NORMAN, Okla. – A judge in Oklahoma refused to accept a guilty plea from a man accused of beheading a co-worker at a food processing plant in 2014.

Cleveland County District Judge Lori Walkley ruled Wednesday that she wouldn't accept the plea from Alton Nolen, who has said he wants the death penalty for the attack at Vaughan Foods in Moore. Walkley said Nolen was not mentally competent to make the plea and ordered another mental evaluation.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/08/17/another-mental-exam-ordered-for-oklahoma-beheading-suspect.html

Maybe it's the Judge that needs her head examined!

•••
Hacked Memo: George Soros Lobbied Obama To Accept 100,000 Refugees Per Year — and Succeeded

TEL AVIV – Hacked documents from George Soros’s Open Society Institute state that the billionaire and his foundation helped to successfully press the Obama administration into increasing to 100,000 the total number of refugees taken in by the U.S. annually, Breitbart Jerusalem has found.
The documents reveal that the billionaire personally sent President Obama a letter on the issue of accepting refugees.
turkey-migrants-640x480.png

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/...ama-decision-accept-100000-refugees-per-year/

•••
LOL... Sweden has become an international joke as the Rape capital of the world.

CqQ1vHkWcAAjrgo.jpg

•••
http://www.trump.win/latest-activit...trump-gov-mike-pence-visit-flooded-louisiana/

trump and pence had flood tour on the date of 19th,Aug,oh Obama played golf ,i think he want to be another tiger woods after the retire .

First, stop spamming your website.

Yes, they went down their for a photo op, even tho the Governor told them to stay away. Obama has been helping out with the Federal support since day 1. They'll both (him and Hillary) be going down their later.

Obama Takes Hit For Not Visiting Flooded Louisiana, But Guv Tells Him To Wait

"President Barack Obama has come under fire for declining to cut his summer vacation short to travel to flood-ravaged Louisiana, but the state’s governor said a presidential visit at this time would only cause more headaches for officials."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/louisiana-governor-dont-need-visit-president-now

Look at this pic, straight photo op. Doesn't look enthused, not breaking a sweat, didn't even take off his suit jacket in mid 80's weather. He's probably thinking, damn, I could be at home in New York, in my gold throne chair

650x366

donald-gold-chair.png

No, because it's not interesting. He was a consultant for some foreign politicians - not exactly scandalous. He received money for lobbying for a foreign government, like 1000s of others in DC. You can say that's a bad thing, and probably it is. But it's only ever called out if the lobbyist is a Republican, even if he is a minion. If the lobbyist is the next Democratic President of the US, then it's always a quick "Nothing to see here. Case closed. Factcheck.org says so."

This is why all your stuff about Trump doesn't stick. It's not because Trump supporters are blind. It's because Trump supporters expect him to go in and break the system that's in place. That's probably a false hope, but it's hope they don't have with the Clintons. Whether he is a jerk, his sons are spoiled idiots, his wife is a bimbo... none of it matters. In a pool of criminals, which pretty much describes Washington politics today, these things are all trivial. "Oh look, an important figure in the Gambino crime family, Ice Pick Joey, is getting a divorce. How scandalous!" It's silly to get worked up over that stuff.

Not interesting because you're a Trump fan, he helped move the platform more pro-Russia.

"The Trump campaign worked behind the scenes last week to make sure the new Republican platform won’t call for giving weapons to Ukraine to fight Russian and rebel forces, contradicting the view of almost all Republican foreign policy leaders in Washington."

And it is sticking, unless you're completely unaware of him tanking in the polls? New ones almost everyday. Today, he's 6 points behind Clinton in Ohio.

"Factcheck.org says so" Yes, a site on facts, you would rather use sites like Breitbart. You trying to take a dig at a fact site is funny. You guys aren't really into those things, facts. Bookmark it - http://www.factcheck.org/

read it. They post on everybody.

Last edited:
•••
First, stop spamming your website.

Yes, they went down their for a photo op, even tho the Governor told them to stay away. Obama has been helping out with the Federal support since day 1. They'll both (him and Hillary) be going down their later.

Obama Takes Hit For Not Visiting Flooded Louisiana, But Guv Tells Him To Wait

"President Barack Obama has come under fire for declining to cut his summer vacation short to travel to flood-ravaged Louisiana, but the state’s governor said a presidential visit at this time would only cause more headaches for officials."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/louisiana-governor-dont-need-visit-president-now

Look at this pic, straight photo op. Doesn't look enthused, not breaking a sweat, didn't even take off his suit jacket in mid 80's weather. He's probably thinking, damn, I could be at home in New York, in my gold throne chair

650x366

donald-gold-chair.png

Not interesting because you're a Trump fan, he helped move the platform more pro-Russia.

"The Trump campaign worked behind the scenes last week to make sure the new Republican platform won’t call for giving weapons to Ukraine to fight Russian and rebel forces, contradicting the view of almost all Republican foreign policy leaders in Washington."

And it is sticking, unless you're completely unaware of him tanking in the polls? New ones almost everyday. Today, he's 6 points behind Clinton in Ohio.

"Factcheck.org says so" Yes, a site on facts, you would rather use sites like Breitbart. You trying to take a dig at a fact site is funny. You guys aren't really into those things, facts. Bookmark it - http://www.factcheck.org/

read it. They post on everybody.

using my website is my free, you can use yours ,I am not dictatorship.

Do you think US fight against Russia ,can US get benefit from this war? , ,Russia is not rabbit ,it's huge bear ,if US want to win them , US also become the third country ,so stop assisting ukrain is good method . recovering the relationship with Russia is the right way ,the world need Russia to keep the balance .if US war with Russia ,Will you send your son to the front line ,you are stupid .

Hillary always want to have front conflict with other countries ,do you think this conflict can benefit US and world ,see the fact ,why many immigration flow to EU,why ?because their hometowns are in the war,their houses were destroyed ,family died ,no jobs ,no safety.

•••
•••
•••
using my website is my free, you can use yours ,I am not dictatorship.

Do you think US fight against Russia ,can US get benefit from this war? , ,Russia is not rabbit ,it's huge bear ,if US want to win them , US also become the third country ,so stop assisting ukrain is good method . recovering the relationship with Russia is the right way ,the world need Russia to keep the balance .if US war with Russia ,Will you send your son to the front line ,you are stupid .

Hillary always want to have front conflict with other countries ,do you think this conflict can benefit US and world ,see the fact ,why many immigration flow to EU,why ?because their hometowns are in the war,their houses were destroyed ,family died ,no jobs ,no safety.

We're not going to war with Russia. As far as going into other countries, you think Trump is different? He was ok with going into Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya etc.

•••
We're not going to war with Russia. As far as going into other countries, you think Trump is different? He was ok with going into Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya etc.

he is different ,he is not true politician ,he is business man ,he dislike war ,he will not let young people go to war .if you are businessman ,you will understand the character of them .most of businessmen like the peace ,no war .

•••
he is different ,he is not true politician ,he is business man ,he dislike war ,he will not let young people go to war .if you are businessman ,you will understand the character of them .most of businessmen like the peace ,no war .

I just pointed out to you he was ok with going into Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, so no different. There are times you need to do something. He actually wants to use ground troops, which is more than what the Dems want to do. So more young people would be going to war and dying.

And you're right, he is different. He has no clue whatsoever. He's a real estate guy. One who has flip flopped and lied more than any other candidate. It's why he's losing. It's why his own party wants nothing to do with him. It's why the rest of the world (besides Russia) wants nothing to do with him. His campaign is a mess, he's a mess. His character is one of a snake oil salesman or carnival barker.

As I said earlier in the thread, it's one thing to be against how our government is run, but then you should have picked a better option. You guys came up with Donald Trump. History will laugh at this pick and wonder what people were smoking.

Last edited:
•••
I just pointed out to you he was ok with going into Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, so no different. There are times you need to do something. He actually wants to use ground troops, which is more than what the Dems want to do. So more young people would be going to war and dying.

And you're right, he is different. He has no clue whatsoever. He's a real estate guy. One who has flip flopped and lied more than any other candidate. It's why he's losing. It's why his own party wants nothing to do with him. It's why the rest of the world (besides Russia) wants nothing to do with him. His campaign is a mess, he's a mess. His character is one of a snake oil salesman or carnival barker.

As I said earlier in the thread, it's one thing to be against how our government is run, but then you should have picked a better option. You guys came up with Donald Trump. History will laugh at this pick and wonder what people were smoking.

Trump had bankrupt several times ,what's wrong with him? if the firm can't go on ,you should choose to close it ,not exhaust all your money ,when find good chance to open it again . company bankrupt is very normal business behavior.

you maybe think suicide yourself if the company bankrupt is the hero way,that's honest ,that's your thinking.

And business men borned dishonest just for survival in the business . but a good business man need consider do not do evil things.

i don't find trump do evil business .

i can make sure bill gates ,soros ,buffett are all dishonest when do business.

i can tell you if the firm can't go on ,above icons also choose to bankrupt.

but politician ,they are pure dishonest for extending their rights.

the businessman is half of dishonest ,while politician is pure dishonest .

•••
He's a politician now as well, does that mean he's 1.5 dishonest?

Here's his latest flip:

"Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump plans to present an immigration plan in Colorado Thursday that will include finding a way to legalize millions of undocumented immigrants, according to three people who attended a meeting between the candidate and Hispanic leaders on Saturday at Trump Tower in New York."

http://www.univision.com/univision-...lans-to-legalize-some-undocumented-immigrants

Of course his people are saying that's not true.

Earlier, I pointed out he's putting himself in no-win situations.

Deportation force, 11 million people he said he'll deport. Not doable, but the Trumpsters ate it up. So now what? Stay with that nonsense, mainstream won't go for that. Flip, then the Trumpsters will be upset with him. Either way he goes, results in a loss. Same with building a wall. Most people understand that's not doable, especially getting Mexico to pay for it. Stay with that, fall back, either way, yet another loss.

trump-building-wall-gif.gif

Last edited:
•••
•••
Gov. John Bel Edwards Thanks Trump-Pence For Visit/Support For Louisiana Flood Victims

BTW . . . CNN's Dana Bash forgot to mention the 18 wheeler of supplies Trump donated. . .

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back