Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You know whats funny? Trump said ina recent speech that because of Merkels refugee politics the crimes in Germany have risen to catastrophically high levels.

And yet, I havent seen a single source for that yet. Looks like Trump knows my country better than me :O

•••
Obama Just Let 15 ‘HIGH RISK’ Detainees Out Of Gitmo
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/16/obama-just-let-15-high-risk-detainees-out-of-gitmo/#ixzz4HeGFGdC4

2.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
haha, has there been a campaign that's been more of a trainwreck in recent history?

Paul Manafort resigns from Trump campaign

"MOSCOW — Once-secret accounting documents of Ukraine's pro-Kremlin party were released Friday, purporting to show payments of $12.7 million earmarked for Paul Manafort, who resigned as Donald Trump's campaign chairman following the revelations."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...p-aide/ar-BBvNNbv?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

Last edited:
•••
haha, has there been a campaign that's been more of a trainwreck in recent history?

"MOSCOW — Once-secret accounting documents of Ukraine's pro-Kremlin party were released Friday, purporting to show payments of $12.7 million earmarked for Paul Manafort, who resigned as Donald Trump's campaign chairman following the revelations."

Wow, that's slightly more than the $10 million the nice Ukraine nationalists gave to Hillary's "foundation." (And another 7 million from the Saudis.)

Last edited:
•••
Wow, that's slightly more than the $10 million the nice Ukraine nationalists gave to Hillary's "foundation." (And another 7 million from the Saudis.)

haha, trying to divert. Can you tell everybody what the foundation does.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
haha, trying to divert. Can you tell everybody what the foundation does.

Apparently the FBI is trying to answer that question themselves.

•••
Apparently the FBI is trying to answer that question themselves.

Oh, you posted about it, I thought you might actually have something concrete.

It's a charity, a highly rated one:

"CharityWatch, says that 88% of the foundation's money goes toward its charitable mission and gave the foundation an A rating for 2016."

This sounds ok to me:
"The Foundation focuses on improving global health and wellness, increasing opportunity for women and girls, reducing childhood obesity and preventable diseases, creating economic opportunity and growth, and helping communities address the effects of climate change."

Being charitable. I think Trump isn't releasing his taxes because he's probably lying about that, his support for veterans etc. He'll never release them.

Last edited:
•••
I am glad you cleared that up. Apparently the Ukrainians and Saudis are simply very generous philanthropists, with absolutely no desire to influence anything except the well-being of young women.

•••
I am glad you cleared that up. Apparently the Ukrainians and Saudis are simply very generous philanthropists, with absolutely no desire to influence anything except the well-being of young women.

There are lots of charitable people in the world, not only Saudis and Ukrainians, I'm sure the foundation gets money from everywhere. Now, Manafort is a different situation. You know this, hence your diversion and his resignation. Try again when you find some kind of real connection to wrongdoing, instead of the hinting stuff you tend to do. Let's face it, your man Trump can't even vet his own team.

Plus, it's not even clear the FBI is actually investigating anything. The source for this was some conservative site, Daily Caller from "former senior law enforcement official." You can read their Wikipedia page about some other bs they posted/might have been involved with in regards to prostitutes and Bob Menendez, 5 days before election.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Daily_Caller

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
The source for this was some conservative site, Daily Caller from "former senior law enforcement official."

Well, OK. let's try the rabidly right wing NY Times:
Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

And that other hotbed of teabagger nutters, Salon:
The cash donations Hillary simply has no answer for
The Clinton Foundation's business relationship with 20 foreign governments raises real questions about her judgment

IBTimes:
Clinton Foundation Donors Got Weapons Deals From Hillary Clinton's State Department

I am sure ZeroHedge is not to your liking, but they are quoting ABC news.
Stunning Emails Reveal How Clinton Foundation Donor Bought Seat As Hillary's Nuclear Weapons Advisor

It goes on and on. But it's not necessary. When Saudi Arabia and Ukraine are pouring millions into an American charity that just happens to be run by an influential and notably corrupt person with heavy influence in Washington (and our next president, quite likely), it requires a willing suspension of disbelief to think they are just being "charitable."

•••
You just posted a bunch of stuff from last year that was looked at and there was nothing there. Not sure if you even read the stuff you linked too. That's all the Clinton Cash stuff:

"Several weeks after the book's initial publication, Harper Collins and the author made several corrections to the Kindle edition of the book. Schweizer corrected "seven or eight" passages that were revealed to be inaccurate after the book was released. FactCheck.org found Schweizer's assertion that Clinton, as Secretary of State, could have stopped Russia from buying a company with extensive uranium mining operations in the U.S. to be false. PunditFact found the assertion that Clinton changed her views on a nuclear deal with India in response to donations to her family's foundation to be false."

Clinton Cash Crushed By Facts As Author Admits He Has No Evidence Of Clinton Crimes

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/04...ts-author-admits-evidence-clinton-crimes.html

Twenty-Plus Errors, Fabrications, And Distortions In Peter Schweizer's Clinton Cash

http://mediamatters.org/research/2015/04/30/twenty-plus-errors-fabrications-and-distortions/203480

"No, we have no direct evidence" Peter Schwiezer"

Do you have any opinions on Manafort, you know the stuff I posted, that you quoted, that you continually skip?

Side Note, Trump's son is pretty pathetic as well, just checked his Twitter:

this is from him, not a retweet from today:
"How will Crooked Hillary answer the 3am phone call when she is busy switching out her catheter?"
https://twitter.com/DenaldJTrumpJr/status/767116432643547136

retweeting fat shaming tweets:
"Amy Shumer is so chubby. Do some situps girl"

https://twitter.com/DenaldJTrumpJr

Last edited:
•••
Do you have any opinions on Manafort, you know the stuff I posted, that you quoted, that you continually skip?

No, because it's not interesting. He was a consultant for some foreign politicians - not exactly scandalous. He received money for lobbying for a foreign government, like 1000s of others in DC. You can say that's a bad thing, and probably it is. But it's only ever called out if the lobbyist is a Republican, even if he is a minion. If the lobbyist is the next Democratic President of the US, then it's always a quick "Nothing to see here. Case closed. Factcheck.org says so."

This is why all your stuff about Trump doesn't stick. It's not because Trump supporters are blind. It's because Trump supporters expect him to go in and break the system that's in place. That's probably a false hope, but it's hope they don't have with the Clintons. Whether he is a jerk, his sons are spoiled idiots, his wife is a bimbo... none of it matters. In a pool of criminals, which pretty much describes Washington politics today, these things are all trivial. "Oh look, an important figure in the Gambino crime family, Ice Pick Joey, is getting a divorce. How scandalous!" It's silly to get worked up over that stuff.

•••
•••
http://www.trump.win/latest-activity/app-shows-donald-trump-winning-in-landslide-polls-are-wrong/

from this poll ,we see the media had rigged the polling , for the app poll ,trump had got more supporters ,in the rally ,you will see lots of supporters coming to listen to his speech ,while Clinton ,very few to go to attend her rally.

trump will win in landslide.

i guess 75% to 25% in Nov.

You got suckered. That app is just to mine the hope of Trump supporters and make money. Everything points to a Clinton win.

•••
You got suckered. That app is just to mine the hope of Trump supporters and make money. Everything points to a Clinton win.

if clinton win ,i think the election is rigged ,let all of us watch the election .

you go to youtube ,open your eye ,the truth is from the third party ,from normal people ,if clinton is welcome ,why very less people go to her rally ,why?

you are a fool who is brainwashed by the mainstream media

the mainstream media such as CNN ,all belonging to wallstreet ,they want to control the country forever ,everyone know .

soros, of course see clinton be the president ,they already done a lot of undertable deals .

•••
if clinton win ,i think the election is rigged ,let all of us watch the election.

This is stupid, can you explain how you can rig an election. You're just repeating whining Trump. He knows he's going to lose, he's already making excuses.

•••
This is stupid, can you explain how you can rig election.

i think you only see the mainstream media man ,stupid,pity!

the mails leaked from DNC already showed the election of Democracy party is rigged.

that's why trump worry about the election will be rigged ,let all of us people watch .

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back