Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The more you say;

the more we see :xf.grin:

Trump is a strong Ox. Pity old man Biden :oldman:

yep ... Trump kicked it square in the ass

•••
yep ... Trump kicked it square in the ass

He said Coronavirus is like flu, sniffles. He kicked sniffles in the ass. Little kids still go to school with sniffles. He has the best health care in the world, his own helicopter, unlike most people.

Last edited:
•••
gets the virus
pays for sex
assaults women
can't lift water
can't walk down ramps
needs golf carts to get around
clinically obese
gets played by leaders of other countries
...........etc.
Nothing Alpha about him

It's what I said earlier in the thread. Some mistake being an asshole with being tough. Trump is just a basic asshole. I believe you called him shitty or something like that, somebody else called him a "horrible person" this is coming from his supporters.

Yep ..... gets the Plandemic virus ... walks to the helicopter.... walks into Walter Reed .... goes out and sees his followers ....

He isn’t a frail fuck like Biden ... Trump battle proven now as far as age vs health goes

•••
Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Director Gina Haspel is personally blocking the declassification and release of key Russiagate documents in the hopes that President Donald Trump will lose his re-election bid, multiple senior U.S. officials told The Federalist.

Wray to go, deep state.

Pres. Trump could declassify it all with a single memo. Something else is up.

•••
I always talk about Trump being a con man. Carl Sagan was trending yesterday, don't know why but this is a good quote from him. Acknowledge the pain. Take your power back. It's not too late.

Eji2WOcU8AAB2jT

Last edited:
•••
I love winning ... it makes life good!!

•••
Biden is out campaigning, Alpha Male, Warrior Breed. Not sitting in some hospital signing his name to blank pieces of paper.

He called a lid before noon, down for a nap.

Debate tomorrow. Kamala vs. Pence. Remember who was put in charge of the Coronavirus Task Force? Pence.

Kamala's going to learn what mansplain'n really means.

You know who doesn't have the Coronavirus? Dr. Fauci

He took his mask off at the game.

•••
I love winning ... it makes life good!!

I'm glad you've seen the light and have come over to Team Biden. See, I won't clown on you or anything like that, I'm a nice guy. I will just welcome you with open arms. Welcome.

The first step is always the hardest. Don't be afraid to take that first step into the light. I am part of the transition team to help you.

Last edited:
•••
Yep ..... gets the Plandemic virus ... walks to the helicopter.... walks into Walter Reed .... goes out and sees his followers ....

He isn’t a frail fuck like Biden ... Trump battle proven now as far as age vs health goes

Makes up and down helo / plane ramps without looking. Remember during the first campaign when his motorcade couldn't get to the convention center? Trump stopped his car on the express way climbed the barriers. Guy jumps on stage and Trump isn't surprised, goes strait to fight mode.

Biden is 100% and needs a nap in the middle of the day.

•••
I'm glad you've seen the light and have come over to Team Biden. See, I won't clown on you or anything like that, I'm a nice guy. I will just welcome you with open arms. Welcome.

The first step is always the hardest. Don't be afraid to take that first step into the light. I am part of the transition team to help you.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂........ nooo.... I am not a transition type of man ... we gonna win the election and roll strong ... TRUMP 2020

•••
The American Eagle scared the hell out of Trump.

Last edited:
•••
Makes up and down helo / plane ramps without looking. Remember during the first campaign when his motorcade couldn't get to the convention center? Trump stopped his car on the express way climbed the barriers. Guy jumps on stage and Trump isn't surprised, goes strait to fight mode.

Biden is 100% and needs a nap in the middle of the day.

Biden is weak.... both mind and body ...

The Democrats will keep throwing their sauce on us until Election Day .... they have very little time left now

•••
Biden is weak.... both mind and body ...

The Democrats will keep throwing their sauce on us until Election Day .... they have very little time left now

Biden out campaigning, no virus.

Trump resting in bed, signing his name to blank pieces of paper. Infected with Covid.

You're in total delusion mode.

Last edited:
•••
We have taken the blunt of the Democrats blows flawlessly.... hit us with your best shit @JB Lions ..... y’all’s time is almost up

•••
We have taken the blunt of the Democrats blows flawlessly.... hit us with your best shit @JB Lions ..... y’all’s time is almost up

If flawlessly means losing and Biden's lead growing everyday, and the White House dropping like flies. Ok.

This is looking like another breakdown day. I'll let you have it. It's a lot of delusional posting.

the globalist and deep state are winning big right now ... all that is really left is to topple the USA ... we are on our way to toppling

Breakdown. Can't even decide who is winning.

One post it's the Deep State and we're about to topple.

Next post, Trump is the Alpha Male, he's kicking ass, we're winning.

our people are healing up from the Plandemic virus ... your people haven’t had any yet

They know how to follow guidelines better. It's not rocket science.

I have work to do. This election is pretty much over, even moreso with recent events. They'll be even more stories of people catching this virus, since it.............spreads.

Last edited:
•••
Biden out campaigning, no virus.

Trump resting in bed, signing his name to blank pieces of paper. Infected with Covid.

You're in total delusion mode.

Biden doesn’t have COVID today .... what about from now until Nov 3rd ..... scary scary

•••
If flawlessly means losing and Biden's lead growing everyday, and the White House dropping like flies. Ok.

This is looking like another breakdown day. I'll let you have it.

our people are healing up from the Plandemic virus ... your people haven’t had any yet

amazing plandemic proof Democrats 😂😂😂. What goes around comes around

Last edited:
•••
I don't know what's better. President Trump going back to the White House or the democrat melt down over him saying he fells great. I wish we could see Pelosi's response.

Last edited:
•••
I don't know what's better. President Trump going back to the White House or the democrat melt down over him saying he fells great. I wish we could see Pelosi's response.

I saw it ... it was .... shocking .... like she is beside herself

•••

amazing bulletproof Democrats 😂😂😂. What goes around comes around

NBC poll showing Biden ahead by 14 points is fake news. Democrats over represented. Garbage polls like this skew RCP polling average.

•••
NBC poll showing Biden ahead by 14 points is fake news. Democrats over represented. Garbage polls like this skew RCP polling average.

You posted about Rasmussen yesterday, Trump's favorite poll.

Rasmussen? Last one I see posted they have Biden +8

Rasmussen Reports 9/23 - 9/29 3000 LV 2.0 51 43 Biden +8

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_biden-6247.html

Even the Rasmussen Approval poll is the worst it's been since end of July (-12) : https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pu...p_administration/trump_approval_index_history

•••
CNN Dr Sanjay Gupta says Trump is hiding something .... er.. hey there’s Dr Gupta ... we are hiding a lot of stuff .... now sit down and enjoy the ride .

•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
CNN : Trump irresponsibility keeps down playing COVID

Trump said it was bullshit ... now he is backing up his words

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back