Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
With your next post, I want to see those Swing State polls, back this up:

you didn’t answer the question?

I am not at liberty to share that info, that is Silent Majority info

•••
you didn’t answer the question?

I am not at liberty to share that info, that is Silent Majority info

You failed. You lied. Thanks for confirming what I already know.

@mr-x. Paper masks. Legit source, next post.

•••

how did I lie??😂😂, I get the new poll every Sunday , I posted the results, aside from Michigan -6% , Trump is leading the swing states

Last edited:
•••
This is a tactic used by "x" by not linking to the source. When he does that, it's for a reason.

https://thehill.com/regulation/cour...on-in-new-jersey-race-trump-cited-for-mail-in

The people running committed the fraud, not the voters. And it was caught.

Now, with National Elections, voter fraud is actually rare. I linked earlier to the Heritage Foundation, which is.........Republican, saying the same thing. This stuff is tracked.

Sorry Trumpers, voting fraud is rare.

Biden is still dominating the Swing States.

Nobody recommended paper masks.

Can Trumpers stop lying their ass off? Evidence says no.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/20/judge-new-election-paterson-new-jersey-mail-in-voting-fraud/

•••
Last edited:
•••

upload_2020-8-21_13-31-34.png

Last edited:
•••

Thanks for failing, confirming that I already know you lie.

“If you are going to be in a situation, in public, where you come into contact with other people in a situation that is not socially distanced, you must have a mask or a cloth covering nose and mouth,” Cuomo said at Wednesday’s press briefing.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Now, with National Elections, voter fraud is actually rare. I linked earlier to the Heritage Foundation, which is.........Republican, saying the same thing. This stuff is tracked.
This is the link with fraud type filtered for "Fraudulent Use Of Absentee Ballots" and the number is huge. Those are only reported and prosecuted cases, unreported and instances when not caught are a lot more.
https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud/search?state=All&case_type=All&fraud_type=24489
---
Screenshot at 2020-08-21 13:28:11.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
This is the link with fraud type filtered for "Fraudulent Use Of Absentee Ballots" and the number is huge. Those are only reported and prosecuted cases, unreported and instances when not caught are a lot more.
https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud/search?state=All&case_type=All&fraud_type=24489
---
Show attachment 164669

That's what I posted earlier:

"It confirms what numerous studies have consistently shown: Voter fraud is vanishingly rare, and impersonating a voter at the polls is less common a phenomenon than being struck by lightning."

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/research-reports/heritage-fraud-database-assessment

•••
I'm shocked. It's hard to back up lies isn't it?

Remember when I posted three months out in 2016 that Trump would win the 2016 election?

I have already posted in this thread that Trump will win 2020, shockingly even a little more marginal than he beat Clinton

•••
The ONLY way you guys can beat Trump is by cheating, that is the only way possible with the data I have, like I said, the margin is a little more than what Trump beat Hillary by, so ...... I am just stating the same thing as I did before the 2016 election ... nothing different.... you can take it the same way you did in 2016 .... with a grain of salt or whatever.... makes no difference

•••
The ONLY way you guys can beat Trump is by cheating, that is the only way possible with the data I have, like I said, the margin is a little more than what Trump beat Hillary by, so ...... I am just stating the same thing as I did before the 2016 election ... nothing different.... you can take it the same way you did in 2016 .... with a grain of salt or whatever.... makes no difference

The data that you have..........that you won't post. Ok Q :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

•••
@JB Lions , If Biden were ahead on the polls I have, I would most definitely report it as that, it is what it is, there would be no gain by lying about it, and I wouldn’t any way, if Biden was ahead, I would post that

•••
•••
•••
The only thing I can tell you all, Democrats and Republicans alike, the data I have via the Silent Majority, which is where I received the same data in 2016, Donald Trump will win the 2020 election by a little larger margin than he defeated Hillary Clinton in 2016 , so the possibly of a conceding Joe Biden camp happening before midnight on November 3rd 2020 is very likely due to the electoral vote count

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
@JB Lions , I wouldn’t lie about the results of the data I receive , I probably wouldn’t say anything about the results if they didn’t play in my favor, but I wouldn’t make false claims regarding them to try and shift focus to Trump .... I only report what the data shows and what I see electorally.

•••
That's what I posted earlier:

"It confirms what numerous studies have consistently shown: Voter fraud is vanishingly rare, and impersonating a voter at the polls is less common a phenomenon than being struck by lightning."

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/research-reports/heritage-fraud-database-assessment
The author of that report is a guy named @RudyMehrbani, former WH lawyer & Assistant to Barack Obama for Pres Personnel, and this tells me all I need to know.

Here is the Heritage Foundation' response to his "debunking", back in Sept. 2017.

Brennan Center’s Attacks on Heritage Voter Fraud Database Are Baseless (5 min. read)
[...]the Brennan Center claims on multiple occasions that it is a complete list. In fact, the Brennan report states—falsely—that Heritage reviewed “decades of cases and billions of votes cast.”

The clear implication is that this is the maximum extent of fraud in the country.
In reality, Heritage’s database is the tip of the iceberg. Most fraud goes undetected because of the lack of robust procedures designed to detect fraud before it occurs, and a great many instances where fraud is, in fact, uncovered are never taken up by prosecutors or elections officials, often because of competing priorities and lack of interest after an election is over.
Even the number of cases that are discovered and prosecuted, or otherwise addressed, is higher than the number of cases in the database. The reason is simple: The database relies heavily on local media reporting to identify cases to track and enter.

The incidents of fraud that are reported in the database are thus only those that, first, are detected; second, are prosecuted or otherwise handled; third, result in incontrovertible proof of fraud; fourth, are covered by the media; and fifth, are discovered by Heritage staff.

•••
The author of that report is a guy named @RudyMehrbani, former WH lawyer & Assistant to Barack Obama for Pres Personnel, and this tells me all I need to know.

Here is the Heritage Foundation' response to his "debunking", back in Sept. 2017.

Brennan Center’s Attacks on Heritage Voter Fraud Database Are Baseless (5 min. read)

Again, the Heritage Foundation said it themselves and others as well. Voter fraud in National Elections is rare. You guys are just drowning in trying to find excuses for something that hasn't even happened yet.

Right on the home page - https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud

1,296 - Proven instances of voter fraud

that's over many elections, I see 1982 in there.

or FactCheck.org. All of you guys would benefit from reading this actual legit source.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/07/the-presidents-trumped-up-claims-of-voter-fraud/

Last edited:
•••

yeah, voting by mail was the worst thing that the Democrats have brought to the table in an election that is touted as the biggest in American history.

like I said, by my reports, the ONLY way Joe Biden can win is by the party cheating, there shows no other way that Biden can win this election, this is the same exact data source I used in 2016 when I posted Trump would win the 2016 election 3 months before the election..... I am only going off the data % and numbers I have in front of me. They were almost spot on to the % in 2016, so i have confidence in the polls I receive

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back