NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Efafb7iWsAAbYLc_q90.jpg

•••
So what i see happening right now IMO

We have a President that is not a politician , has never been a politician and is not poisoned with toxic political shit , Our President is standing up against the politicians, the deep state, the far righter s and everyone else involved in the most strategic efforts ever known in history to over throw a government and change its founded ways of living. PLANDEMIC 2020, Riots , Looting and destruction of Democratic states nation wide, causing further world events in other countries, riots, looting and unrest in the streets.

Donald Trump is the resistance that is keeping all parties involved from achieving their narratives

What Donald Trump is doing and has done in 2020 is absolutely nothing short of incredible, anyone who can take the psychological effects and not falter under these extreme attempts is a true warrior.

TRUMP 2020

Last edited:
•••
I assume Cohen can write what do most harm to his marriage; but also cant forget about NDA

That's the thing. He was always a weasel, but you could understand him caving as a defendant in a kangaroo court. However, the book was completely his decision, and for his own profit. A personal attorney violating attorney-client privilege to write a tell-book? That's low, even by sleazy lawyer standards. And leaves him wide open for a massive lawsuit. He had better spend that money fast.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••

He was supposed to enter a plea. Instead his lawyer issued a statement claiming he didn't commit a crime.

I think they'll wait to see who wins the election.

•••
Kasich is a speaker at the democrat convention. What a piece.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Trump has a plan to steal the election and it's not clear Democrats have a plan to stop him

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-plan-steal-election-not-110101998.html

This the first i have heard of this, and it comes out at a time when the Democrats are starting to feel they can't win this election, The Tide is turning quickly on the Dems, Trump supporters have just come out for the 2020 election and they are already whining?? Just wait until another month or so, they will have accusations of every kind going around, No one gives a shit Democrats!! Most voters are set in on their vote already, the undecided will see through your games, after all , you fuckers have trashed the complete year of 2020 and have torn your states to hell, Now its election time , the Democrats see numbers changing drastically and they are panicking.

TRUMP 2020

Last edited:
•••
"Joe Biden’s Wife Was Not Killed by Drunk Driver – The Accident Was His Wife’s Fault and Truck Driver Was Haunted by the Tragedy til His Death

For years Joe Biden has told the story about how his wife and daughter were killed by a drunk truck driver in 1972."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ver-was-haunted-by-the-tragedy-til-his-death/

@Domainace is right;
This isnt some conspiracy

2nd time im posting this;
This is my favorite website that exposes Joe;
https://neiliabiden.com/

Last edited:
•••
I think Boehner will endorse Biden tomorrow. Actual Christians coming together and supporting each other to rid this country of what's occupying the White House right now. Have to remove the fraud.

Efl7AczUwAAPOgq

---------------
Well known and world renowned virologists Ben Carson and MyPillow Mike pushing another virus cure......

Trump eyes new unproven coronavirus "cure"
https://www.axios.com/trump-covid-oleandrin-9896f570-6cd8-4919-af3a-65ebad113d41.html

Last edited:
•••

Donald Trump will be the first President Impeached to be Re-Elected , In 2016 it is no secret that Donald Trump had NO CHANCE of winning, he was way down in the supposed polls, He Won!!

In a repeat of 2016, Donald Trump can't win, he has no chance, the polls say just no way, He Will Win Convincingly in 2020 , there is no one single doubt in mind , 46 , is Donald Trump

•••

Simple, they can not speak on the issues, Biden can't remember anything, Harris can't cover for him, questions will be asked that Harris simply can't answer.

Donald Trump will shake Joe Biden down in a debate. If they keep Biden from a debate,, that will signal that Joe Biden can not stand toe to toe with Donald Trump the President, If Biden can not debate Trump, then how could Biden talk to world leaders??

Biden is all but forced to debate Donald Trump to even have a chance, failure to do so leads to a default win for Trump IMO.

If we get the Debate of Trump v Biden , It should be a historical moment when the people actually learn that a nominee Joe Biden is actually not fit to be President, more history will be made.

Last edited:
•••

Good Gawd, I absolutely 100% can not miss the Joe Biden v Donald Trump debate

Last edited:
•••
what i find incredibly interesting is that Biden chose Harris after the Democratics had spoken on her being President of the US, their answer was a hard NO, why would Biden pick Harris?? well, he had no one else to choose from with as light of Baggage as Harris, as i have listened to Harris talk it certainly appears that she believes she will running the country if elected in 2020, not Joe Biden.... This is no surprise to me at all as i know Joe Biden simply can not run the country in his condition, but the deception and trickery continues to be put to the people of America as we approach election day.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back