Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
Epic Montage: You Don't Have to Like Trump, But After Seeing This, You Can't Vote for Joe Biden

The Trump deranged would vote for Pol Pot, Idi Amin, Charles Manson or a chimpanzee. They are that brainwashed.

•••
Screenshot 2020-08-16_18-44-32-260.png

•••
The Trump deranged would vote for Pol Pot, Idi Amin, Charles Manson or a chimpanzee. They are that brainwashed.

The DNC doesn't care who the President is, they want the white house , period. so they begin their narrative of new government reform

Last edited:
•••
cc: @Grilled
Brave black man yells profanities, harasses young white girls. You must be so proud to be associated with these people.

That's one take.

Another take is John Thompson is alerting the neighborhood of the grand wizard's presence.

I mean, if Bob Kroll is able to refer to the black lives matter movement as a terrorist organization, then why isn't John able to refer to Bob Kroll as a klansman?

Are you worried folks might start yelling outside your neighborhood calling you a klansman or something?

Last edited:
•••
That's one take.

Another take is John Thompson is alerting the neighborhood of the grand wizard's presence.

I mean, if Bob Kroll is able to refer to the black lives matter movement as a terrorist organization, then why isn't John able to refer to Bob Kroll as a klansman?

Are you worried folks might start yelling outside your neighborhood calling you a klansman or something?

Playing the white supremacist card has almost played out, there are 2,000 KKK members in the US, groups of Aryan nation are mostly in prisons. The fact is, Whites do no like these hate groups no matter how large or small they are, White people do not support them or anything about them.

Having a Black wife and a bi-racial Son + a large family of Black in-laws i can tell you @Grilled , don't get sucked into falsehoods, Only reality of what you actually know to be actual facts is true right now. That is best advice i can give you right now.

Last edited:
•••
I am an advocate and believer that both Far Left and Far Right are not good for our country, why would we need these people??? we don't need them at all, they are simply advocating their own narratives. we do not need ANY radicalized extremists groups of any sort in the US, they are a big distraction to the country and any hope of unity for the American people IMO. That to include any hate speech websites on the internet IMO.

The White race, Black race, Latino, Hispanic and Asian people of America can handle their own racial matters without radicalized extremist groups acting on their behalf IMO

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Screenshot 2020-08-16_19-36-33-661.png

PLANDEMIC 2020

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Lots of people ( most on the left ) published similar tripe about Cruz and McCain.

Wasn't it Trump that was spewing similar tripe about Cruz and McCain?

•••
•••

McCain God Bless his soul; fake Republican,

It’s like Mitt Romney filled his place;
there’s always that “one guy”

He was just opening up to; “The Donald”
until audio recordings were released..
That was the closest to them making up hah

Last edited:
•••
•••
That's one take.

I posted video proof you resort to racist accusations; without proof or merit.

You can find hundreds of videos of blm and antifa terrorizing, rioting and even extorting businesses who won't submit to their politics.

That man is threatening to burn down another mans house.

"You folks". Followed by another racist accusation. No surprise, shallow.

Last edited:
•••

I don't remember candidate Trump questioning Cruz's citizenship but I would not be surprised. McCain wasn't involved in 2015 / 2016 campaign.

Politics is a dirty business. Are you going to pretend democrats or Barack Obama are any better than Trump?

Last edited:
•••
New Polls out today - https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/elections/

CBS News/YouGov - Biden +10
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl - Biden +9

Pulling away even more. Digging into them, Kamala is a plus. Turning out as expected, great pick.

Looks like black vote will be even greater for Biden than Hillary
"Black voters overwhelmingly support Biden (89% to 8%)."

Kamala's Black Sorority are activated, 300,000+ members.

MXRMT6G7TNGW3HFNBM2XREVFVQ.jpg

-----------------------------

Dem Convention starts tomorrow.

Debates will be a disaster for Trump. Can't leave the stage. Insulting the moderators, calling them names won't play well. Told too many lies, he'll be asked directly about them, fail backing them up. It'll go like the Axios or Chris Wallace interview if they check his lies.

Looking good.

Last edited:
•••
Joe Biden - "Unlike The African American Community,,,,, The Latino Community Is An Incredibility Diverse Community. - Joe Biden

Screenshot 2020-08-16_20-00-31-323.png

Just hours after Joe Biden comment about the African American community, Biden knows he has made a RACIST Comment regarding Black America.

Last edited:
•••
I don't remember candidate Trump questioning Cruz's citizenship but I would not be surprised. McCain wasn't involved in 2015 / 2016 campaign.

Politics is a dirty business. Are you going to pretend democrats or Barack Obama are any better than Trump?

Only when Trump said Ted dad Zodiac killer:ROFL:

i agree with Lyin’ Ted (there’s a reason it stuck)
Disagree go family (Ted’s dad)
Zodiac Killer? Cmon Trump!
At least eliminated Ted Cruz.
imagine President Ted Cruz VP Fiorina :ROFL:

Politics

Last edited:
•••
Screenshot 2020-08-16_20-08-01-746.png

-Joe Biden ...... ""If you don't vote for Joe Biden, You Ain't Black""

All of your Racist comments are noted by Black America

Last edited:
•••
Only when Trump said Ted dad Zodiac killer:ROFL:

i agree with Lyin’ Ted (there’s reason it stuck)
Disagree with going after family (Ted’s dad)
Zodiac Killer? Wtf Cmon Trump!
At least you eliminated Ted Cruz
Can you imagine President Ted Cruz
with VP Carly Fiorina :ROFL:

Politics

I could imagine Pres. Cruz and VP Haley.

•••
I could imagine Pres. Cruz and VP Haley.

Yes yes yes

learn from your mistakes

Carly was failure; she reason HP fail it is today
Ran HP to the ground; Haley has credentials;
She’s one of few to leave this administration
not just unscathed, with her reputation better.

She’s tough; and she’d make a dam fine VP.
President Cruz or Pence you choose :xf.grin:

Last edited:
•••
Reminds me of the excitement by democrats around Hillary.

New Polls out today - https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/elections/

CBS News/YouGov - Biden +10
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl - Biden +9

Pulling away even more. Digging into them, Kamala is a plus. Turning out as expected, great pick.

Looks like black vote will be even greater for Biden than Hillary
"Black voters overwhelmingly support Biden (89% to 8%)."

Kamala's Black Sorority are activated, 300,000+ members.

MXRMT6G7TNGW3HFNBM2XREVFVQ.jpg

Dem Convention starts tomorrow.

Debates will be a disaster for Trump. Can't leave the stage. Insulting the moderators, calling them names won't play well. Told too many lies, he'll be asked directly about them, fail backing them up. It'll go like the Axios or Chris Wallace interview if they check his lies.

Looking good.

Weird neither Biden or Harris will take questions from the press.

Last edited:
•••
Yes yes yes

learn from your mistakes

Carly was failure; she reason HP fail it is today
Ran HP to the ground; Haley has credentials;
She’s one of few to leave this administration
not just unscathed, with her reputation better.

She’s tough; and she’d make a dam fine VP.
President Cruz or Pence you choose :xf.grin:

Haley has the experience and temperament to be President - imo. Would probably support her over Cruz.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back