IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Yossi Gestetner@YossiGestetner

Twitter choked off a tweet by @realDonaldTrump for saying “There will never be an ‘Autonomous Zone’ in Washington D.C., as long as I’m your President. If they try they will be met with serious force!” But this missile attack threat is ok per the gaslighting hacks who run Twitter.
Show this thread

3:23 AM · Jul 22, 2020

Last edited:
•••
•••
I miss this great man.

EdqFUHtWoAIbL56[1].jpg

Last edited:
•••
Sharing a Social Justice domain I just bought today;

BlackandBlueStrong(y)com

Someone has to unite these two, and I just thought i'd put it into domain speak:xf.smile:

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••

Yeah, about that...
COVID-19 has ravaged Florida, with nearly a quarter-million people testing positive and more than 2,250 dying from the virus in July alone. On Friday 136 Floridians succumbed to the virus, an average of one every 10 1/2 minutes. And that has taken a heavy toll on residents older than 65, who account for just 13% of the state’s coronavirus cases but 82% of the fatalities.
https://news.yahoo.com/covid-19-death-every-8-044632133.html

It looks like DeSantis is trying to catch up.

https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/

Current number of deaths stand at 5653 at this moment in time, 9:30pm EDT, 7-24-20.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Prosecutor Falsely Claimed Patricia McCloskey’s Gun Was Capable of Firing When She Brandished It Outside Her Home

This is why we need to shrink the government and get these people out of power. They will do anything to advance their agenda. I wonder if the prosecutor will even be charged with this crime...?

Last edited:
•••
What a great city, Detroit. In how many cities would a hot dog stand or convenience store need bulletproof glass protecting the cashiers?

Even if I wanted a Coney Island dog (and they are good), if I saw this shop I would keep driving.
Honestly, Detroit is no different than many middle sized or larger US cities. Hell, many businesses in smaller cities that are severely effected by the opiate or meth problem probably have these partitions as well.

Most banks I go in to these days have bullet resistant partitions for the tellers, as do many small liquor stores, small privately owned take-out restaurants, gas stations, etc. The seedier the area, the thicker and more secure the barrier. But they also exist in many "good" neighborhoods as well. It's a shame, but that's the way it is today and I can't fault any business that uses them.

What happened in that video - and many more videos just like it - is why I have no problem with law abiding citizens wanting to conceal carry. (Not my cup of tea.)

Any way, as far as Detroit goes, I was stuck there one night and couldn't get out of there fast enough the next morning. The story is a bit involved, but it drove home what the father of a friend said to me. The father lives a number of miles outside of Detroit and he said he NEVER goes in to Detroit unless he's pocket carrying with a backup on his ankle!

Last edited:
•••
It sure seems like the protesters are taking his words to heart!

Not really. They are shielded by corrupt media and degenerate politicians. It's not brave to stand with a mob and extort business owners, destroy their property. Attack middle class people on their way to work or sitting in a restaurant.

It's not brave to paint black lives matter over everything when the government is supporting your vandalism.

Bravery is telling the truth when the entire liberal media is gaslighting to help a degenerat dementia patient become president.

Bravery is saying All Lives Matter, BLM is a racist / marxist orgnaization.

WHOAAAAAAAAAA!!! That went south pretty damn fast!

Roughly 15 seconds from start to finish (him going out the door.)

The good news is, they got the guy!
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...ruple-shooting-coney-shop-detroit/5484794002/

Detroit has strict, "common sense" gun control. This should be happening.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Black Trump Supporter Shot to Death in Milwaukee Hours After Pro-Trump Interview – Motive Is Not Clear

Stephanie Lee @Stephan47781670

Bernell Trammell was shot in the head execution style broad daylight yesterday in front of his store. He was a God fearing Trump supporting man. Was it because he was a Trump supporter? He didn't look for fights, he lived a good life. Sick and sad!
@GovTonyEvers
get it together!

https://twitter.com/Stephan47781670/status/1286682234855084034/photo/1

4:18 PM · Jul 24, 2020

•••
•••
•••
•••
Any way, as far as Detroit goes, I was stuck there one night and couldn't get out of there fast enough the next morning. The story is a bit involved, but it drove home what the father of a friend said to me. The father lives a number of miles outside of Detroit and he said he NEVER goes in to Detroit unless he's pocket carrying with a backup on his ankle!

Last time I was there was 15 years ago for a family funeral. I stopped at a place for some beer that looked not unlike the place in the video. I couldn't wait to get out of there. I grew up in the suburbs there, but the city has been a sh*thole for at least 50 years. One mayor after another promising to make the city great again, and wrecking it instead - until there was nothing left to wreck. The east side of the city used to be crazy projects, and dangerous. Now it looks like a wasteland, with pheasant and deer even - and anybody who still lives there carries a gun. No hunting though, but shooting other people seems common enough. A great music scene once, though.

Now, just about the only thing I would miss is the Coney Island hot dogs. But you buy those east of the city in St. Clair Shores (where Clint Eastwood.

•••
Bernell Trammell was shot in the head execution style broad daylight yesterday in front of his store. He was a God fearing Trump supporting man. Was it because he was a Trump supporter?
Wonder why the polls come up anti Trump with these extreme intimidation tactics. The whole Left is a racket, just look at the bullying going on. And make no mistake, they *will* use these tactics at voting time too, people need to be warned. And of course they're pushing for mail-in craziness.
Ec_LN51XYAUxNmL.jpeg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back