Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I remember GW practicing so he wouldn't look bad.

I have a hard time imagining GW Bush throwing out the first pitch today. Media would condemn the pain it caused.

•••
Plenty of legit criticism but you can't win with the truth because the democrats and progressives are even worse. All you're left with is lies and hatred.

Donald Trump is a Disaster

Last edited:
•••
I have a hard time imagining GW Bush throwing out the first pitch today. Media would condemn the pain it caused.
The media supports the endless wars party, there would be no conflict between them and GW, and he's a fun guy nevertheless. But as for this election, I see parallels with 2004, when Kerry was perceived as grumpy, I remember the sketches "via Satellite" on Conan.

•••
Here you go .X., numbers from your own DSHS!

https://txdshs.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html
(2 Warnings - This site loads slooooooooooow - at least for me. If it doesn't load initially, give it a few minutes and retry.)

After it loads:
  • click on the blue "Covid-19 Test and Hospital Data" at the bottom, once that loads
  • click on the "Hospital - Regional" tab along the bottom, once it loads
  • scroll down the right side to see the hospital stats for each area

The hospitals in the Dallas - Fort Worth area are fine , no shortages or close to capacity , however I am hearing that a lot of people are testing positive for Covid but are asymptomatic

•••
Second-wave.jpg

ghows-WV-200629866-2ea915a2.jpg

•••
One thing people might take into consideration, for instance , Starr county Texas hospital is full, but it only has two hospitals of 60 beds each, Texas has some very large counties and in those large rural counties some have 1 or 2 hospitals with say 40 to 60 bed hospitals

•••
The media supports the endless wars party, there would be no conflict between them and GW, and he's a fun guy nevertheless. But as for this election, I see parallels with 2004, when Kerry was perceived as grumpy, I remember the sketches "via Satellite" on Conan.

Teacher in MI lost his job for tweeting "Trump is our president". The left has gone bonkers and the extremist are in charge.

We all laughed when college radicals said "words are violence" during Obama's term.

•••
This DR predicted the Corona Virus would come from China and turn our world upside down.

In his book “Deadliest Enemies,” he anticipated the utterly irresponsible way in which the media would report on the situation, the completely opportunistic and shamelessly political way our leaders would likely react, - Mike Rowe.

Michael Osterholm is an internationally recognized expert in infectious disease epidemiology. He is Regents Professor, McKnight Presidential Endowed Chair in Public Health, the director of the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy (CIDRAP), Distinguished Teaching Professor in the Division of Environmental Health Sciences, School of Public Health, a professor in the Technological Leadership Institute, College of Science and Engineering, and an adjunct professor in the Medical School, all at the University of Minnesota. Look for his book "Deadliest Enemy: Our War Against Deadly Germs" for more info. https://amzn.to/2IAzeLe http://www.cidrap.umn.edu/

•••
@JB Lions

BREAKING: The Washington Post has settled with Nick Sandmann in his lawsuit against them.

•••
One thing people might take into consideration, for instance , Starr county Texas hospital is full, but it only has two hospitals of 60 beds each, Texas has some very large counties and in those large rural counties some have 1 or 2 hospitals with say 40 to 60 bed hospitals
NOW you're getting it!

When one area fills up, the new patients are transported to hospitals in a different area - which then depletes the supply available for those local cases. (I think Hildago County was one such area that had to transfer a BUNCH of people to other areas.)

Since ICU beds are where the sickest patients go as their condition continues to spiral downward (i.e. possibly towards death), these beds are ones that are most important. If you are admitting patients on an ongoing basis faster than other ICU patients can come out, then you are facing a crisis!

As I've noted before, ICU beds also are where car crash victims, shooting victims, heart attack patients, stroke victims, burn victims, etc go as well. You have to be able to accept these types of patients on a daily basis as well have a buffer in case you have something like a massive building fire, an airliner crash, mass shooting, etc.

Based on the info from this website - https://covidactnow.org/us/tx/?s=756131 - which I'll accept as being relatively accurate, the total number of ICU beds available in Texas is approximately 6673. The stats from the DSHS site shows a total of 1267 ICU beds currently available. So all this together means you have used up just over 80% of your total ICU capacity in the state and were left with ~18% of your ICU beds available at a time where rates of infection and hospitalizations were INCREASING - thus more people were entering the ICU than were leaving it!

About 5 weeks ago ( https://gov.texas.gov/uploads/files/press/PPT_6.16.20.pdf ), you had 1675 ICU beds available which would have put you at just over 75% of total ICU capacity. So in a 5-6 week period of time you've used up an additional 5% of the capacity.

And then you have to factor in the number of medical care workers (Drs, nurses, techs, etc) that are needed to take care of a large number of ICU patients for 24 hours a day for days on end, and well, we've read and seen the news reports of these overwhelmed and exhausted healthcare pros. I personally don't want someone that is exhausted watching over my sick relatives.

A shortage/crisis doesn't begin when you're down to your last 10, 12 or 100 beds, it begins WAY before!

Last edited:
•••
So the Portland mayor has told the Fed that they must take their fencing down surrounding the federal courthouse because they didn’t get a city permit to put it up, Yet none of the protesters US wide have ever gotten a permit to block roads and highways and haven’t been pushed off the streets and highways for blocking them.

anyone see a problem here???

those people in Portland have been tearing down that fence every night for a month now, the Fed reinforced the fence yesterday and the protestors were unable to tear it last down last night , now the idiots are crying about it because they can’t do their nightly tear down of fencing , although as usual , they started a fire over the fence on the Fed courthouse property.

so what we have going on here is a governor and mayor who are completely useless in America, you have a city of white privileged kids that has a grand total of 6% black population, the city consists far far leftist people from city government to the citizens, it has a very large Gay and Trans population making up its minority population.

the Fed reinforced the fence so that they would have far less confrontation with those people, those people want the fence gone apparently so they can confrontation at will with Fed , yet when the Fed uses tear gas and flash canisters the people start crying foul on the Fed.

this is exactly the monkey shit that needs to leave the USA.

now, these people constantly chant fuck the Republicans, Fuck the Democrats and that they demand a new government and a new system.

So when I see this type aggression that tells me for sure that the country is going to have to have a fight to settle the differences and the winner gets what they want. we can’t even make dialogue here at NPs to come to common ground on anything, it’s 10,000 times worse in the country, example: @JB Lions wouldn’t even meet up with me when I come to Florida simply because of my political views, I ain’t mad at ya for that JB, you feel how you feel and so do i , but my point is, we aren’t just super divided in the US, neither side can stand the other, both sides despise each other.

that is why I said in an earlier post, it’s time to pick your side now and live with the consequences, a battle is brewing heavy and if we even make it to Nov 3 before shit jumps off shit is destined to jump off shortly after Nov 3rd no matter the winner of the election, this is nothing new, it has happened throughout the history of time, it will be settled with a dominate winner as it always has been and the victor will be the alpha. It sucks in a way , in another way I know it has to happen for the country to move forward.

both sides are ready to fight right now, each side is just waiting for the other to launch it off

by your post yesterday , you know this is coming @lennco , prepare now and if it doesn’t happen at least you were prepared because if this jumps off it is going to make the bombing in Iran seem like a nothing to you, war is a bitch, there isn’t much fair in it.

my guestimation at this point right now is that there is a 90% chance it is going to happen, that 10% is so vague, I guess we will see soon enough

Last edited:
•••
Weird the media had no questions for the Press Secretary about the riots in Portland, even after watching a video of the anarchy.

•••
Weird the media had no questions for the Press Secretary about the riots in Portland, even after watching a video of the anarchy.

Fuck the media, they are nobody’s friend at this point, we can’t rely on any of them for solid facts today

•••
Fuck the media, they are nobody’s friend at this point, we can’t rely on any of them for solid facts today

Just some spray paint.

•••
•••
I forgot , Portland, Seattle both want to get rid of the American flag, some say it is just a flag and has no meaning what so ever, others say it is evil, both states burn it.

our national anthem was completely disrespected last night with a MLB baseball team kneeling during it.

Then you have the protesters demanding a complete change of government and system in the USA

I say come try and take it, that is what they are going to have to do to get their wishes. If they can win the fight, it’s theirs, start the damn fight , what are you waiting for

Last edited:
•••
I forgot , Portland, Seattle both want to get rid of the American flag, some say it is just a flag and has no meaning what so ever, others say it is evil, both states burn it.

our national anthem was completely disrespected last night with a MLB baseball team kneeling during it.

Then you have the protesters demanding a complete change of government and system in the USA

I say come try and take it, that is what they are going to have to do to get their wishes. If they can win the fight, it’s theirs, start the damn fight , what are you waiting for

Something to think about. If Joe Biden wins, you'll be fighting the feds, not antifa.

Donald Trump : More Jobs

Joe Bide : More Mobs

•••
•••
Something to think about. If Joe Biden wins, you'll be fighting the feds, not antifa.

Donald Trump : More Jobs

Joe Bide : More Mobs

If Biden wins and these people want the government to be changed to a completely government and system , here again, they will have to try and take it , that would be a coup , in that case they will be fighting the Fed , the US military , not us .

as long as America remains America , the Republic, the constitution, I don’t care who is president, we can make it through 4 years of anyone.

although Biden is claimed to be moderate, that could change if they tell him to change, he would have no choice but to do it if there is a majority pushing it. We will just have to see how everything plays out.

all this shit wouldn’t even be talked about if we didn’t have people in the country that hate it, homeland terrorist I consider them because of their intentions to try and over throw the current government

Last edited:
•••
•••
The hospitals in the Dallas - Fort Worth area are fine , no shortages or close to capacity , however I am hearing that a lot of people are testing positive for Covid but are asymptomatic

Hoax

•••
•••

Yeah I know how you feel. I stopped watching the news when I caught them consistently lying.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back