NameSilo

The USA Political Thread

Located in The Break Room, started by lennco, Jul 20, 2012

Replies:
Views:

?

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

1. Both Parties

195 votes
    46.7%
  2. Neither Party

39 votes
    9.3%
  3. Democrats

83 votes
    19.9%
  4. Republicans

101 votes
    24.2%
Total: 418 vote(s)
  1. Compassion

Compassion Let's do business together. PRO VIP Gold Account ★★★★★★★★★★

One of the great mind control distractions of the cabal to keep the eyes of the populous off of the ball.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. GILSAN

GILSAN Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Black Lives Matter Street Graffiti in Front of Trump Tower in NYC Covered with Red Paint (VIDEO)
    Call the police!

New York City Mayor Bill De Blasio and his wife Chirlane McCray joined activists last Thursday to paint Black Lives Matter on the street in front of Trump Tower.

De Blasio does this as violence soars in his city and businesses are still locked down.

The ‘street mural’ was vandalized with red paint on Monday.

[​IMG]

The Red represents the blood of mostly Black lives that BLM is responsible for taking.

3. lennco

lennco Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

TV's reality show idiot Donald Trump believes the shit idiot TV Game Show host Chuck Woolery says more then the experts.

[​IMG]

This is the man our Idiot President is listening to,

[​IMG]

You just cant make this shit up​

Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
  4. GILSAN

More Liberal Garbage!!!
    Professor: The Phrase ‘Low-Hanging Fruit’ Is Racist, Reminds Blacks Of Lynching

The Oxford Dictionary defines the phrase “low-hanging fruit” as “a thing or person that can be won, obtained, or persuaded with little effort.”

But a college professor says no, it’s racist.

“For African-Americans, if you say ‘low-hanging fruit,’ we think lynching,” said Mae Hicks-Jones, an adjunct faculty member of Elgin Community College in Illinois, College Fix reports.

[​IMG]

5. GILSAN

6. GILSAN

I suggest they change the name to Washington Parasites. Maybe the Washington Swamp Monsters. Or pay tribute to the clowns bankrolling their crime spree. The Washington Lobbyists?
    [​IMG]
    DJHJMEDIA.COM

7. Mister Funsky

Mister Funsky Top Contributor VIP

Just jumping in for second here...it is just another part of the decades long plan that seems to be moving into the final stages. Just like in Ancient Rome, the gladiator games were designed to keep the masses happy and distracted. It is time for those with a mind capable of reason to avoid all the 'professional sports' or just sit back and wait to be distracted to death. Or, as some have said, amused to death.

8. GILSAN

9. GILSAN

10. .X.

.X. In God I Trust VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

We could still have sports, but we could have football with players who are really there to play the game, there are thousands of talented players to take the spots of the players, it is utterly ridiculous to watch a running back on a 7 million dollar a year contract making $400,000 to play a 60 minute game why we have people starving in the streets of America, unemployed people trying to make it another month, people busting their asses to make ends meat.

The NBA is even worse than the NFL

but for now, FUCK THE NFL

NFL WANTS SEPARATION NOT EQUALITY

11. GILSAN

Estimated 100,000 Slaves Working Across UK, 10,000 in Coronavirus City of Leicester: Reports
    A report by the think tank the Centre for Social Justice and the anti-slavery charity Justice and Care says that nearly 100,000 slaves are working across Britain, around ten times more than 2017 government estimates.

The report, It Still Happens Here published on Sunday, used artificial intelligence to analyse the crime and intelligence reports across six towns and cities in the West Midlands to estimate some 4,197 victims of slavery in one year.

Extrapolated for the entire United Kingdom, the think tank came to the figure of 99,469, which does not count the victims who have not appeared in police databases. The government had estimated in 2017 that around 10,000 to 13,000 slaves were operating in the UK.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...-britain-10000-coronavirus-leicester-reports/
    [​IMG]

12. lambo.com

lambo.com Restricted (15-30%) Gold Account

I've completely adapted to intersectionality by adopting, Person of Whiteness, (PoW)

13. Domainace

Domainace Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

This is just awful. What a monster! Why won't this foreign whore show us her papers? (She shows everything else - shocking, just shocking) I bet she's illegal - the slut speaks with an accent. It sounds Russian, too.

.... how am I doing? Trying to be a good liberal today.

14. .X.

this is why we have systemic racism in America, she isn't Russian either lol

15. Compassion

Compassion Let's do business together. PRO VIP Gold Account ★★★★★★★★★★

Bread and circuses

(y)

16. .X.

<<<<<< Wonders if we in the US are headed for breadlines, we already have the circuses nightly in portland, seattle, LA lol

17. GILSAN

LOL.... Not bad for a beginner!

18. JB Lions

JB Lions Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

:xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh: Trumpers in this thread, Don't think I've seen a more Snowflakey bunch.

Anti-professional sports because............maybe they sing a new anthem before a game, oh noooooooooo

Anti-movies? Because maybe some secret, liberal, Hollywood agenda. Do you guys still watch movies?

Anti-scientist, get your science from..........Trump.

19. mr-x

mr-x Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

20. mr-x

Hysterics for lemmings.

Most thinking people won't believe this because the media lies and have become an extension of the democrat party.

If President Trump said HCQ could save lives, those degenerates would rather see people die then admit he was telling the truth.

21. GILSAN

22. .X.

If people really want equality then one national anthem would be enough?? or perhaps all this really has nothing to with equality???

The science thing, i am not against science, i am against people using science when they really don't know the outcome.

23. .X.

because they are real doctors that practice real medicine, not puppets for idiots

24. mr-x

Fatality rate lowest in the country.

Fauci is a fabulist. He could have told the truth but chose to lie. Most of your hysterical pearl clutching is based on those lies.

25. JB Lions

JB Lions Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

What does what they play before a game have to do with anything? The actual game? Nothing.

And you are against Science, see out past discussions about Dinosaurs and how you think they didn't actually exist.

Lied about what? Do you understand how Science/data work?

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice