Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It’s not too late, @JB Lions;

# WalkAway Why i left Democrat party

Last edited:
•••
It’s not too late, @JB Lions;

# WalkAway Why i left Democrat party

Seems like he's ok with helping take out Americans. Which makes him Un-American.

American Airlines Bans Conservative Activist Who Refused to Wear a Mask
Brandon Straka was removed from a flight from La Guardia Airport to Dallas-Fort Worth Airport after he told an airline employee that he didn’t like wearing a mask.

Removed from a flight because he didn't want to wear a mask. Keep him, 1 less idiot in the Dem Party.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Nah. He's perfect for the Dem party.

Thanks for the compliment. You're perfect for the Oppressive Party, very obedient, saying nice things about the police who convict 99%+ of those arrested. They have you trained well. I'm still waiting for the Obama stuff, it's real right? You wouldn't be posting fake graphics would you?

This fits based on what you've posted:

"Thus, when authoritarian governments use oppression to subjugate the people, they want their citizenry to feel that "pressing down", and to live in fear that if they displease the authorities they will, in a metaphorical sense, be "squeezed" and "suffocated", e.g., thrown in a dank, dark, state prison or summarily executed"

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the compliment. You're perfect for the Oppressive Party, very obedient, saying nice things about the police who convict 99%+ of those arrested. They have you trained well. I'm still waiting for the Obama stuff, it's real right? You wouldn't be posting fake graphics would you?

where are you getting these stats?

“99% bull****” :ROFL: Cite your sources.

Last edited:
•••
where are you getting rhese stats?

“99% bull**** :ROFL: Cite your sources.

I did earlier, Japan. Here is the post:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/the-nps-official-usa-political-thread.764342/page-2037#post-7795735

"Japan has a conviction rate of over 99%, most of which are secured on the back of a confession."

He actually compliments the police. He's so programmed that he actually posted today people setting off fireworks during the 4th of July = anarchy

He lives in an oppressive, police state.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
What? Is this a Toyota? Can you re-post it if it's not CNN or MSNBC (next time please)

Read the thread, it's the truth. Multiple links, even Domainace acknowledges it and tries to make excuses for it.

I checked again, click that link, just read the follow up posts on that page.

In Japan, if you're arrested they have a 99%+ conviction rate.

Last edited:
•••
Read the thread, it's the truth. Multiple links, even Domainace acknowledges it and tries to make excuses for it.

I honestly missed the first post.

These threads fly :)

Guess CNN, MSNBC not worth ink it's on. ;)

Last edited:
•••
I honestly missed the first post.

These threads fly :)

Guess it was CNN, MSNBC not worth ink it's on. ;)

You're doing your troll stuff again, you can't even read a few posts on a page?

Click this:

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=japan+conviction+rate

"The criminal justice system of Japan has been referred to as a form of "hostage justice" (hitojichi-shiho), including in an appeal by 1010 Japanese professors, lawyers, and other legal professionals.[8] Collin Jones, a professor at Doshisha Law School in Kyoto, notes that the system has a conviction rate commonly described as 99.9%, but that the rate is, in fact, closer to 99.4%"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conviction_rate

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Day of not reading, I'm 30 pages behind; your, heinousness.

Kindly re-post the source

See, I just posted 2 links in my previous post, click them. The one you just disliked.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=japan+conviction+rate

"The criminal justice system of Japan has been referred to as a form of "hostage justice" (hitojichi-shiho), including in an appeal by 1010 Japanese professors, lawyers, and other legal professionals.[8] Collin Jones, a professor at Doshisha Law School in Kyoto, notes that the system has a conviction rate commonly described as 99.9%, but that the rate is, in fact, closer to 99.4%"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conviction_rate

Last edited:
•••
See, I just posted 2 links in my previous post, click them. The one you just disliked.

So... Wikipedia?

And I'm the one who's trolling?!! :ROFL:

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Google..?

Your heart's not in it. Come back tomorrow. Try again.

Samer

You're showing everybody you're a troll. Yes Google. Which has articles, sources going thru the conviction rate.

You got all happy, but failed. What I posted are facts. I gave multiple links, the pages where you can go read the conversation we already had. You jumped in thinking you had me, but you just did yourself in again. Congrats.

Last edited:
•••
Oh man;

"retaliatory dislikes"?

Is that microaggression :ROFL: :ROFL:

Last edited:
•••
Oh man;

"retaliatory dislikes"?

Is that microaggression :ROFL: :ROFL:

I'm sorry your boy let you down. Posting crazy stuff about fireworks, posting fake graphics, complains about the U.S. while his country is having issues as well, plus a 99%+ conviction rate on those arrested. He lives in an oppressive police state. I'm also sorry you're a lazy troll with reading issues. I shouldn't have to post the same info multiple times, you're very slow.

Last edited:
•••
I'm sorry your boy let you down. Posting crazy stuff about fireworks, posting fake graphics, complains about the U.S. while his country is having issues as well, plus a 99%+ conviction rate on those arrested. He lives in an oppressive police state.

And you live in your own delusional world.

"99%" rate was cherry-picked from a 2013 BBC article;

First choice Google; stellar reporting., Same @JB Lions...

Last edited:
•••
And you live in your own delusional world.

"99%" rate was cherry-picked from a 2013 BBC article;

first choice in Google; stellar reporting., Same @JB Lions

See, samer is just a plain stupid troll. It's not 1 article - https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=japan+conviction+rate

Multiple, all over the place. Do you know how to scroll down and check out other sites? Is this your first night on the internet using a search engine? That's the conviction rate, I know it's crazy, right. Over 99% in Japan.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Only this isnt Japan; Trump attack, yet again

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/commun...-ghosn-99-9-percent-dont-escape/#.XwLU_trPyUk

Your boy Acosta is free to run about; with "open borders" ideology.

Partisan hack;

Last one troll. In the future when I don't respond to your posts, you don't have to guess why. Just read your troll posts on this page. You are a complete waste of time. It's like you can't read links or find information for yourself. You're a grown man but it seems you need somebody to hold your hand, and even then still struggle.

Is Fox News good enough for you? Or should I find some blogspot site or YouTube channel with 10 subscribers?

"Japan has a 99 percent conviction rate — a number that hasn't changed even after the country introduced a jury system for serious cases tried at district courts."

Japan opens up secretive world of capital punishment by giving rare media tour of gallows
https://www.foxnews.com/world/japan...nishment-by-giving-rare-media-tour-of-gallows

Pizza delivery to Samer

Pizza Boy hands Samer the pizza he ordered.

Samer - where is the pizza?

Pizza Boy - it's in your hand, I just gave you the pizza

Samer - I don't see any pizza

Pizza Boy - it's in your hand, you're holding it

Samer - I just see a box, where is the pizza?

Pizza Boy - the pizza is inside the box you're holding

Samer - how do I know if this is true?

Pizza Boy - open up the box and look

Samer - what if the box is empty?

Pizza Boy knocks Samer out, grabs the money and the pizza

Last edited:
•••
Last one troll. In the future when I don't respond to your posts, you don't have to guess why. Just read your troll posts on this page. You are a complete waste of time. It's like you can't read links or find information for yourself. You're a grown man but it seems you need somebody to hold your hand, and even then still struggle. Is Fox News good enough for you?

"Japan has a 99 percent conviction rate — a number that hasn't changed even after the country introduced a jury system for serious cases tried at district courts."

Japan opens up secretive world of capital punishment by giving rare media tour of gallows
https://www.foxnews.com/world/japan...nishment-by-giving-rare-media-tour-of-gallows

I already acknowledged the 99 percent rate;
Nothing beats my source for Japan, even Fox.
not sheep like ur propensity for drama sources.

This isnt japan..

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Wow. JB has really gone off on the Japan thing. Shows the danger of Google. Give one factoid to an idiot and it sets him off for life.

Yes, we all know Japan is an oppressive police state! See the horrible police oppressing the poor Japanese!
Be afraid, JB. Look at the evil police. One collaring an innocent man and forcing him to kneel. Better stay in you basement, or they may find you. The horror.... Run, JB... run for your life!
Halloweenya | .jpg
TOKYO FETISH - PHOTOGRAPHY.jpg
tokyo.jpg
09.jpg

•••
Wow. JB has really gone off on the Japan thing. Shows the danger of Google. Give one factoid to an idiot and it sets him off for life.

Yes, we all know Japan is an oppressive police state! See the horrible police oppressing the poor Japanese!
Be afraid, JB. Look at the evil police. One collaring an innocent man and forcing him to kneel. Better stay in you basement, or they may find you. The horror.... Run, JB... run for your life!Show attachment 160313 Show attachment 160314 Show attachment 160315 Show attachment 160316

Thanks for proving my point, you’re a good little boy. It’s what I posted earlier, and then you come thru proving me right. Last time we talked about this you said, but JB the police smile at us, all is well. Right out of a book.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back