IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
8e91f82e7a462708c737e44fa8ca7e325752476d.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Andy Ngô @MrAndyNgo

Have poured through footage of Portland antifa riot that occurred on 30 May to find screenshots of the males involved in knocking a man unconscious & kicking out his teeth.
@PortlandPolice
didn't arrest any of the antifa who beat me last year. Hopefully, this victim gets justice.
EZWxzidVcAATUiA

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Andy Ngô @MrAndyNgo

Have poured through footage of Portland antifa riot that occurred on 30 May to find screenshots of the males involved in knocking a man unconscious & kicking out his teeth.
@PortlandPolice
didn't arrest any of the antifa who beat me last year. Hopefully, this victim gets justice.
EZWxzidVcAATUiA

President declared antifa a domestic terrorist organization.

•••
•••
Minnesota’s leadership is letting massive gatherings of rioters run wild, but less than a week ago, churches had to threaten to sue because the state government wouldn’t allow 11 people to gather for worship. - twitter.

Same for every other democrat run city.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
My county has a curfew 10pm - 5pm.

Chicago has curfew now.

Something up with Anonymous, releasing all kinds of stuff. Some about Trump and Epstein. Have no idea if it's real or whatever, still going thru it. Releasing logins of police officers, something about Princess Diana, all kinds of stuff being released.

EZX9TbCXkAAhXd8

EZX8CpEX0AMZHpG

EZX2lGbXkAUI8zK

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
You're in Japan? How many people do you know there would refuse an order from the police during a state of emergency?

Can't imagine that happening, though I'll let you know if it does. Unlike many other countries, there were no stay at home laws in Japan during the State of Emergency. They simply urged people to stay home, and many didn't. Believe it or not, people are concerned about their rights here. Also, there is no particular respect given to police - people don't much like them. And again, that woman was shot on her porch, not in violation of any law. Many problems with the justice system here, but the police don't behave like thugs and don't treat ordinary citizens as criminals. Yes, if you are arrested and the prosecutors charge you here, you are pretty well screwed. But it rarely gets to that point.

If JB agrees with me, he's probably right.

A statistical improbability.

What makes you think getting arrested is common place?

Again, statistics. Something like 45% of all males will be arrested at some time in their life. Also, the US has more people per capita in prison than just about any other country in the world, democratic or not. If you want to go the anecdotal route, people openly talk about being arrested, are even proud of it if it's at a demonstration. Like it's a game. That's a very bad precedent.

If people in Japan seem obedient, it's not out of deference to the police or politicians, it's out of deference to society - to other people. There are plusses and minuses to that, but it shows that police are not needed to keep order. If a society relies on police and force to keep order, you will get exactly what they have in Minneapolis.

Obviously, I know both countries and have chosen one over the other for various reasons. No place is perfect, and people are free to choose for themselves. But the USA is the only country I know where people constantly repeat this myth that they are the "land of the free," despite abundant evidence to the contrary. I wish more people would wake up, and maybe put some meaning back into those words.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back