Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There was a small part of me hoping that "liberals" would wake up when the SHTF. But, of course, they double down. Whatever the reaction to these riots, the coming economic collapse, martial law... it will make things worse.

Anybody from outside America could see this coming 20 years ago. Many Americans still can't see it. Blame it on the Chinese or Russians if you want. But I don't see any Chinese or Russians in the streets burning buildings, or in elected office stealing money, or in police uniforms assaulting a woman for not wearing a mask. Next stop, de facto communism.

Americans can destroy their country all by themselves.

But, sure as the sun rises, most will will blame somebody else.

•••
•••
•••
Gov of Minnesota: Everyone arrested in Minneapolis was from out of state. Probably white supremacist and russians.

Governors daughter tweeting to protesters, the National Guard won't be able to reach Minneapolis today.

Never, ever, vote for a democrat.

Last edited:
•••
EZMmtQmWkAYiMqg[1].png

•••
Last edited:
•••
Gov of Minnesota: Everyone arrested in Minneapolis was from out of state. Probably white supremacist and russians.

No Chinese?

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Governors daughter tweeting to protesters, the National Guard won't be able to reach Minneapolis today.

Interesting. The Russians, antifa thugs, BLM, white supremacists, and rabid squirrels can get to Minneapolis in a day, but the National Guard can't? Seems somebody in power wants these riots to continue.

•••
Maybe this the plan. Bring chaos, resulting in the election of a Trojan Horse called Biden - a doddering old man who may not even complete his first year in office. That way they can sneak a radical leftist VP into the Oval Office. Have fun, comrades.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
That's terrible. Those white supremacists and Russians attacking that poor guy over his hat.

Adds a whole new meaning to I wouldn't be caught dead wearing one of them.

•••
•••
No excuse for that WTF...one guy against a mob? :punch:

Trump has all the ammunition he needs.

•••
No excuse for that WTF...one guy against a mob? :punch:

It does look fucked up, thinking somebody should go to prison. Then I scrolled down, apparently this guy had a sword and swung it at somebody, then got his ass whipped.

The guy that swung a sword at a black child? The video before this that you didn't post?

Looks like he got what he wanted. Went in to stir it up, get a video clip.

------------------------

See the guy with the bow and arrow?

Last edited:
•••
This guy Ian Miles, if you do an NP search was talked about before in this thread. He's known for posting out of context clips to stir it up.

•••
This guy Ian Miles, if you do an NP search was talked about before in this thread. He's known for posting out of context clips to stir it up.

Oh, I see. That makes him different from every other Twitter user.:xf.rolleyes:

A guy defending his store and most likely his livelihood against a violent mob and he's at fault?

•••
Oh, I see. That makes him different from every other Twitter user.:xf.rolleyes:

A guy defending his store and most likely his livelihood against a violent mob and he's at fault?

If somebody swung a sword at your child, would you be ok with that? Or would you want to beat that guy's ass or at least have it handled by the police? From what's being posted, that's what happened. Now, if he was just watching his store and they did that to him, they should go to prison, I would be fine with the death penalty if they killed that guy.

----------------
Just to be clear where I stand on this stuff, same feelings I've always had.

Peaceful protesting I'm fine with.

Protesting where there is destruction of property or harming somebody, police should get in and handle it. Don't care if it's BLM, Antifa, KKK, White Nationalists, Neighborhood Book Club.

If you go back to 2004 in this thread with the Ferguson riots, I was arguing with Kate and Theo about it. I was fine with police using military type vehicles to handle it, they weren't.

----------------------

This is the video before that attack, there is a sword. They're saying he swung it at somebody. Don't know if that's true but the text on the video says white guy with a sword, trying to stab black kid who was skateboarding.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back