IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
^^^^^ THIS!!!

I was in a store 2 Sundays ago that had some brand of pasta on sale for 2 for $whatever. They also had a sign right next to that sale sign saying "Limit 1 per customer". Some people chuckled when they saw it. Others looked absolutely flummoxed, you could see the gears in their heads grinding to a halt as they tried to wrap their brains around it...

Last edited:
•••
91288402_3148818635151375_3606668146519310336_n.jpg

•••
I would like to reach out in a shameless advertisement to you that I have MakeAmericaGreatAgain.net on auction in my signature for 20$ ;)
LOL»»» shameless Thanks but... that was back in 2016, now it's KeepAmericaGreat

Last edited:
•••
It's now MakeAmericaGreatAgain more then ever after Covid-19 and Covid-45

•••
•••
•••
•••

I guess it would be an ill time to say that I still have Hillary.us in my portfolio.

2016 election killed that one -- I received multiple offers but turned down X,XXX because I felt like she was going to win the election.

I still am feeling that loss like a kick in the pants.

Major oof.

•••
I would like to reach out in a shameless advertisement to you that I have MakeAmericaGreatAgain.net on auction in my signature for 20$ ;)
This could be the reason you are having a hard time selling it.
Trump is known for suing people.

Notice the TM was first filled it in 2012. Three years before he announced his run.

maga.png

•••
This could be the reason you are having a hard time selling it.
Trump is known for suing people.

Notice the TM was first filled it in 2012. Three years before he announced his run.

Show attachment 149576
I believe he was talking about hillary.us

•••
I appreciate the replies anyways! But yes, I was talking about Hillary.us :)

•••
I believe he was talking about hillary.us
I appreciate the replies anyways! But yes, I was talking about Hillary.us :)
I was replying to his shameless advertisement post trying to sell MakeAmericaGreatAgain.net that is in auction with no bids.

There are 2 kinds of domainers that bid on names with a major TMs from guys like Trump who love to sue,

Ignorant domainers and Mike Mann :-P

•••
I was replying to his shameless advertisement post trying to sell MakeAmericaGreatAgain.net that is in auction with no bids.

There are 2 kinds of domainers that bid on names with a major TMs from guys like Trump who love to sue,

Ignorant domainers and Mike Mann :-P

I laughed at the Mike Mann bit.

Thank you

•••
I laughed at the Mike Mann bit.

Thank you
Mike's your Man, he will buy it from you cheap and down the road he will sell it for $15,888.
Its amazing how he does that.

•••
Mike's your Man, he will buy it from you cheap and down the road he will sell it for $15,888.
Its amazing how he does that.

I always wondered if it was just sheer volume that he found such significant gains with educated guessing. Or pure luck at times with him.

Either way, the industry hasn't seen prosperity like that since the early 2010s.

•••
Usually a Movie is Based on a True Story, sometimes it's a True Story Based on a Movie :xf.eek:

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Interesting note about cancelling the election. It still ends the current president's term, and someone is appointed as acting-president until an election can be held. The could mean Pelosi in the White House. Hello, dystopia 2021.

•••
Interesting note about cancelling the election. It still ends the current president's term, and someone is appointed as acting-president until an election can be held. The could mean Pelosi in the White House. Hello, dystopia 2021.

NOOOOOOOOOO....

•••
Last edited:
•••
TL;DR

Three juveniles break into a store, the clerk shoots one ( not fatal ) and the democrat district attorney files charges against the employee, and puts in jail without bail.

Teenagers who tried to burglarize the store were NOT CHARGED. That is what happens when you elect democrats.
What are the laws in Arlington and the state of VA governing the use of a weapon in self defense? Were the "alleged" perpetrators armed? Were the "alleged" perpetrators advancing on or threating the store employee/shooter when the first shot was fired? Was the store employee/shooter protecting himself from a threat of immediate personal harm or in immediate fear for his life? Were the "alleged" perpetrators in retreat or advancing when he fired the second shot? How are we to draw a reasonable conclusion without the details?

Oh, yeah, we don't have those details - or many others. Sheesh!!! Once again, there goes the MSM pub...lish...ing... OH! Wait a minute... There goes the RWM publishing a story without presenting all the facts! How can they get away with writing this kind of crap?!?!? </sarcasm> (Truth be told, just about every other story I found on this shooting/robbery provides the same limited details.)

By the way, laws are laws and we are required to follow them, like it or not. Don't like the laws, moblize others and get them changed!

PSA: If anyone owns firearms for self defense, you sure as hell better know and understand your local laws regarding their use in this or other scenarios and situations before you use them.

Last edited:
•••
Back