Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The 21 words uttered by FISA court that change the Russia collusion case forever

( Chief FISA court ) Judge rules for first time FBI misled, rejecting years of excuse making and suggesting process reforms won't be enough.
https://justthenews.com/accountabil...tered-fisa-court-change-russia-collusion-case

TL;DR
There is thus little doubt that the government breached its duty of candor to the Court with respect to those applications. ( deliberately lied )

The frequency and seriousness of these errors in a case that, given its sensitive nature, had an unusually high level of review at both DOJ and the Federal Bureau of Investigation have called into question the reliability of the information proffered in other FBI applications.
--

Obama's FBI and DOJ lied under oath in federal court to obtain warrants so they could spy on candidate for President, Donald Trump and then remove him from office.

Worse than Watergate.

Last edited:
•••
ES1cyFTU8AAD03j[1].jpg

@lennco

•••
Bernie Sanders is Ron Paul.

Prove me wrong.
--

Jame Carvil wants to cancel the debate and let Joe move on to the convention unopposed.

LOL.
--

@JB Lions Alex Jones wife set him up.

Last edited:
•••
WHO just declared the virus as a "Pandemic"

Last edited:
•••
i dont understand what youre so proud of

this makes “uncle Joe” look cybersquatter lol!
Proud of? I was just passing along some news posted over in the NPs news section.
And I don't think Biden has control of that domain.

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
If Bernie ends his campaign early, Biden should concede the general election to President Trump.

•••
•••
All I can say about the financial Markets is,

Down goes Frazier, down goes Frazier, down goes Frazier!!!

•••
Media speculation about potential running mates

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Democratic_Party_vice_presidential_candidate_selection

Members of Congress
U.S. Senators
Current

Tammy Baldwin, U.S. Senator from Wisconsin (2013–present)[1][2]
Michael Bennet, U.S. Senator from Colorado (2009–present), 2020 candidate for president[1]
Cory Booker, U.S. Senator from New Jersey (2013–present), 2020 candidate for president[1]
Sherrod Brown, U.S. Senator from Ohio (2007–present)[1]
Bob Casey Jr., U.S. Senator from Pennsylvania (2007–present)[1]
Chris Coons, U.S. Senator from Delaware (2010–present)[3]
Catherine Cortez Masto, U.S. Senator from Nevada (2017–present)[1]
Tammy Duckworth, U.S. Senator from Illinois (2017–present)[1]
Kirsten Gillibrand, U.S. Senator from New York (2009–present), 2020 candidate for president[1]
Kamala Harris, U.S. Senator from California (2017–present), 2020 candidate for president[1]
Maggie Hassan, U.S. Senator from New Hampshire (2017–present)[4]
Doug Jones, U.S. Senator from Alabama (2018–present)[1]
Amy Klobuchar, U.S. Senator from Minnesota (2007–present), 2020 candidate for president[1][5]
Jeanne Shaheen, U.S. Senator from New Hampshire (2009–present)[4]
Debbie Stabenow, U.S. Senator from Michigan (2001–present)[2]
Elizabeth Warren, U.S. Senator from Massachusetts (2013–present), 2020 candidate for president[6][2]

U.S. Representatives
Current

Val Demings, U.S. Representative from FL-10 (2017–present)[7]
Veronica Escobar, U.S. Representative from TX-16 (2019–present)[7]
Tulsi Gabbard, U.S. Representative from HI-02 (2013–present), 2020 candidate for president[2]
Joe Kennedy III, U.S. Representative from MA-04 (2013–present), 2020 candidate for U.S. senate[8]
Ro Khanna, U.S. Representative from CA-17 (2017–present)[9]
Barbara Lee, U.S. Representative from CA-13 (1998–present)[10]
Tim Ryan, U.S. Representative from OH-13 (2013–present), 2020 candidate for president[11]

Former

Beto O'Rourke, U.S. Representative from TX-16 (2013–2019), 2018 nominee for U.S. Senate, 2020 candidate for president[1]

Federal executive branch officials
U.S. Cabinet officials
Former

Julián Castro, U.S. Secretary of Housing and Urban Development (2014–2017), 2020 candidate for president[1]
Hillary Clinton, 2016 nominee of president, U.S. Secretary of State (2009–2013), 2008 candidate for president, U.S. Senator from New York (2001–2009), First Lady of the United States (1993–2001)[12][13]
Sally Yates, United States Deputy Attorney General (2015–2017)[14]

State officials
Governors
Current

Laura Kelly, Governor of Kansas (2019–present)[15]
Michelle Lujan Grisham, Governor of New Mexico (2019–present)[15]
Gavin Newsom, Governor of California (2019–present)[1]
Gina Raimondo, Governor of Rhode Island (2015–present)[3]
Gretchen Whitmer, Governor of Michigan (2019–present)[1]

Former

Deval Patrick, Governor of Massachusetts (2007–2015), 2020 candidate for president[16]

Other statewide executive officers
Current

Josh Shapiro, Attorney General of Pennsylvania (2017–present)[3]

State legislators
Former

Stacey Abrams, Minority Leader of the Georgia House of Representatives (2011–2017), 2018 nominee for governor[17]
Nina Turner, Ohio State Senator (2008–2014), President of Our Revolution [18]

Municipal and local officials
Mayors
Former

Michael Bloomberg, Mayor of New York City, New York (2002–2013), 2020 candidate for president[19]
Pete Buttigieg, Mayor of South Bend, Indiana (2012–2020), 2020 candidate for president[1]
Andrew Gillum, Mayor of Tallahassee, Florida (2014–2018), 2018 nominee for governor[20]

Other individuals

Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United States (2009–2017)[2][21]
Tom Steyer, hedge fund manager, philanthropist, 2020 candidate for president[22]
Andrew Yang, entrepreneur, philanthropist, founder of Venture for America, 2020 candidate for president[23]

•••
Watching liberals cheer the market crash, after accusing others of being evil for saying stay calm.

All I can say about the financial Markets is,

Down goes Frazier, down goes Frazier, down goes Frazier!!!

•••
Watching liberals cheer the market crash, after accusing others of being evil for saying stay calm.

You really need to learn the difference from a cheer and a Warning Scream.

#mrxgaslights

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Come November we'll be seeing lots of this...@lennco have you stocked up yet?
cf666278652259dea0187b06c898de6de67ac51dd542a0b73495f3797bcea396.jpg
If I believed that then I wouldn't have made a bet with you :xf.grin:

I might just miss you around here for 2 months.........just kidding :-P

•••
Sanders should have dropped out at that press conference today.
Instead he pretty much said he cant win but he going to still show up for the debate on Sunday.

So I expect it to be a very nice and sweet debate among the two but both to join up and kick the sht out of Trump for an hour and half.

That will be fun to watch.

•••
Denial isn't the truth. You've wanted Trump impeached from the start, whatever reason. Stop embarrassing yourself.

LOL Try again

•••
Sanders should have dropped out at that press conference today.
Instead he pretty much said he cant win but he going to still show up for the debate on Sunday.

So I expect it to be a very nice and sweet debate among the two but both to join up and kick the sht out of Trump for an hour and half.

That will be fun to watch.

This is delusional. Degenerates that run the DNC are already talking about keeping Biden away from the public so he doesn't implode.

•••
Denial isn't the truth. You've wanted Trump impeached from the start, whatever reason. Stop embarrassing yourself.
Try again

That was half a joke and half knowing he would sooner or later be the cause of his own Impeachment.
And It was :xf.laugh:

Did you not see the :-P emoji?

Last edited:
•••
This is delusional. Degenerates that run the DNC are already talking about keeping Biden away from the public so he doesn't implode.
Delusional?

What is delusional about it? That he wont debate on Sunday or them teaming up to kick a little Trump ass?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back