IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So Not knowing where you are doesnt matter when you’re running against Trump? :xf.laugh:

When you're running against a complete idiot that looks like he's about to drop, no. Most people understand when you're campaigning, you don't get much sleep. He'll surround himself with some great talent.

We are at Biden vs. Trump now, Sanders is done. We'll see if his ego keeps him going or if he does the sensible thing and drop out.

Last edited:
•••
When you're running against a complete idiot that looks like he's about to drop, no. Most people understand when you're campaigning, you don't get much sleep.

Reminds me of someone i know :)

i like to get a good laugh before bed.

Or in this case :hilarious:

Samer

Last edited:
•••
•••
Reminds me of someone i know :)

I also like to get a good laugh before bed.

Or in this case :hilarious:

Samer

Get a good read, check my previous links. Biden up around 10 points last 3 polls. Trump is a disaster, have you watched the previous CDC coverage. Clueless.

•••
Last edited:
•••
I stopped believing polls when the NYT said 92% chance of Hillary Clinton win

The polls were actually accurate, I went over that many times in this thread. The betting sites and prediction sites were off. The one I just linked to tonight, had Hillary up 3%, she won popular vote by 2%. If it's that low, it's anybody's game. If it's something like it is now, Biden has a great chance.

•••
86484C0A-CE39-4509-99BD-9CCE7468163E.jpeg

•••
I just went over that. That's a forecast, not a poll. Reread my last post.

•••
I just went over that. That's a forecast, not a poll. Reread my last post.

it’s all the same to me though, JB.
forecast or poll tryin to predict the future? right

Only Rasmussen Reports has credit with me, since they called it correct in 2016 forecast.
And even though Hillary won the popular vote,
Rasmussen was the only one who got it right.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Biden is building momentum, I think we now will have a actual election in 2020, I think it will be very very close, Sanders stood zero chance, Klobuchar is legit, who will Biden chose for VP is the big up in the air thing i think.

•••
What do the “polls” really mean at this time?

Be honest JB. also up against Sanders after all

•••
We are at Biden vs. Trump now, Sanders is done. We'll see if his ego keeps him going or if he does the sensible thing and drop out.

Biden vs. Trump

n_mtpd_full_memoli_190611_1920x1080.jpg

•••
What do the “polls” really mean at this time.

Be honest JB. Up against Sanders, after all.

They're polls. They give an indication. Trump loves his Rasmussen poll. And they were pretty accurate tonight.

•••
They're polls. They give an indication. Trump loves his Rasmussen poll. And they were pretty accurate tonight.

Fair enough. Only “indication” i’ll accept is Rasmussen’s.

Please God, No Monmouth University polls.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Biden vs. Trump

n_mtpd_full_memoli_190611_1920x1080.jpg

Sanders should drop out now IMO, let progress move forward. but he is a commie so he might hang around a bit, he is just hurting himself further everyday he impedes progress

•••
Sanders should drop out now IMO, let progress move forward. but he is a commie so he might hang around a bit, he is just hurting himself further everyday he impedes progress
I would like to see Sanders drop out tomorrow just in time for next Tuesdays elections and allow Biden to clean up from here om out.

•••
I would like to see Sanders drop out tomorrow just in time for next Tuesdays elections and allow Biden to clean up from here om out.

He really should bail, He took a ass whooping tonight, be done and let progress move forward IMO

•••
So Not knowing where you are doesnt matter when you’re running against Trump? :xf.laugh:

Bernie said it best. Joe is good for about seven minutes. Hillary's strategy.. treat the press like mushrooms; Keep them in the dark and covered with crap.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Moments ago Dr. Anthony Fauci says No Vaccine for another Year to a Year and half.

This contradicts Lying Trump saying that a vaccine will soon be ready.

Cant wait to hear #mrxisaliar defend Trump on this one.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back