Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
you said he prolly had a medical issue due to what he eats
Exactly. So where did I say I was upset about it?

•••
Ok, correction, your not upset about it, but don’t agree what the man eats because he is orange or some shit.

•••
JORDAN: Why didn't you go directly to your superior with your concerns?

VINDMAN: It was a really busy week. Also the lawyer told me not to talk to anyone else.

JORDAN: And yet you talked to your brother, to George Kent, and a CIA person you won't name.
--

Left out, Vidnam's immediate supervisor, peers didn't trust his judgement and suspected him of leaking classified information.

Last edited:
•••
Taking a timebout for humor - Chris Matthews apparently takes responsibility but claims that #fartgate was a mug scraping across a desk.
Hmmm...
Comments are pretty funny.

•••
Taking a timebout for humor - Chris Matthews apparently takes responsibility but claims that #fartgate was a mug scraping across a desk.
Hmmm...
Comments are pretty funny.

I don’t know why he won’t claim it, I would 😂

•••
Ok, correction, your not upset about it, but don’t agree what the man eats because he is orange or some sh*t.
Huh? :xf.confused:

He is orange because, well we don't know why is orange, he is just orange...lol

And what he eats has been well documented and that May have contributed to his health problems, just a guess as I did say in my post.

•••
Most Americans eat crappy food... not their fault, it's just what food companies produce and sell... food full of chemicals!

I remember well, even in the mid 70's when I lived there, how tasteless foods like eggs, fruit, vegetables, meats etc tasted like, compared to what I was used to.

Now, 40-50 years later I can only imagine how bad they are!

•••
Most Americans eat crappy food... not their fault, it's just what food companies produce and sell... food full of chemicals!

I remember well, even in the mid 70's when I lived there, how tasteless foods like eggs, fruit, vegetables, meats etc tasted like, compared to what I was used to.

Now, 40-50 years later I can only imagine how bad they are!

they suck! Full of sodium and loads of artificial stuff, I quit drinking milk a couple of years ago, it tastes like poo these days, a loaf of bread stays soft for two weeks although it gets that out of date funky smell, , and don’t even think about drinking tap water you could end up glowing or something.

•••
Since Dems know they can’t impeach, have a meaningless show trial to keep the word “impeachment” in the news. And coach the witnesses on their hearsay evidence.

•••
dea2f9d47715b03ace938308cbcadc265bd190d6.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
Like the president just decided on the spur of the moment for no particular reason to do part of his scheduled 2020 physical the other night. Might have had tests normally done at his physical, but no way was that unscheduled run to the motorcade “business as usual.”
Especially since the WH medical office is equipped to handle most issues without leaving the premises.
Cardiac? Neurological? TIA? Panic attack? New “kidneys?”

Maybe your CIA idols tried to poison him. After all, they got rid of the last president who challenged them (JFK).

•••
Maybe your CIA idols tried to poison him. After all, they got rid of the last president who challenged them (JFK).

Yes, they held him down so he couldn't exercise and force fed him diet Coke and Kentucky Fried Chicken and cheeseburgers. Made him only sleep 5 hours a night. Trump is obese, he's a glutton. Not somebody you would look up to for health advice. Probably a combo of poor diet, no exercise, stress and age. Obvious stuff. Nooooooo JB, it's the Deep State.

EJvy5tjUcAEsFVj

Last edited:
•••
Jim Jordan Backs Schiff Into a Corner on Exposing the Whistleblower

•••
Since Dems know they can’t impeach, have a meaningless show trial to keep the word “impeachment” in the news. And coach the witnesses on their hearsay evidence.

I don’t think they ever had an agenda to remove him from office, like you say, they couldn’t , even if they wanted to, but I think their agenda is to completely defame the Republican Party in an effort to regain the White House as well as get voted in across the board to be majority in Washington.

If they fail in this attempt, they are destroyed for at least for two terms if not indefinitely IMO

they pushed every chip they have into the middle of the table and said deal when they lit up this Impeachment joint.

•••
Jim Jordan Backs Schiff Into a Corner on Exposing the Whistleblower

Hehehehehe, Jim Jordon is a bad ass IMO, the dude stays a step ahead, I like it

•••
Yes, they held him down so he couldn't exercise and force fed him diet Coke and Kentucky Fried Chicken and cheeseburgers. Made him only sleep 5 hours a night. Trump is obese, he's a glutton. Not somebody you would look up to for health advice. Probably a combo of poor diet, no exercise, stress and age. Obvious stuff. Nooooooo JB, it's the Deep State.

EJvy5tjUcAEsFVj

wholly shit it’s JB, hows it going dude, your losing🤘

•••
I don’t think they ever had an agenda to remove him from office, like you say, they couldn’t , even if they wanted to, but I think their agenda is to completely defame the Republican Party in an effort to regain the White House as well as get voted in across the board to be majority in Washington.

If they fail in this attempt, they are destroyed for at least for two terms if not indefinitely IMO

they pushed every chip they have into the middle of the table and said deal when they lit up this Impeachment joint.

Actually, you're not thinking this thru. Dems win either way.

Majority of young voters want Trump impeached, removed from office, poll finds

By a nearly 2-to-1 margin,
more young voters support than oppose the impeachment of President Donald Trump and his removal from office, according to a new national poll released Monday by the Institute of Politics at the Harvard Kennedy School.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...peached-removed-office-poll-finds/4228474002/

You guys are getting exposed for supporting corruption. That and the changing demograhics, Republican Party is on the decline. Even with Bush and Trump, more people actually voted for the other person.

•••
Actually, you're not thinking this thru. Dems win either way.

Majority of young voters want Trump impeached, removed from office, poll finds

By a nearly 2-to-1 margin,
more young voters support than oppose the impeachment of President Donald Trump and his removal from office, according to a new national poll released Monday by the Institute of Politics at the Harvard Kennedy School.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...peached-removed-office-poll-finds/4228474002/

You guys are getting exposed for supporting corruption. That and the changing demograhics, Republican Party is on the decline. Even with Bush and Trump, more people actually voted for the other person.

I don’t support any corruption, but I do like evidence that people can actually see or hear, none of which your party has, and if they have been chasing the dragon like I think they have, they would have that evidence needed to support their mouths.

Biden won’t legalize Pot, I thought joe was better n that, no Joe for me.

•••
I don’t support any corruption, but I do like evidence that people can actually see or hear, none of which your party has, and if they have been chasing the dragon like I think they have, they would have that evidence needed to support their mouths.

Biden won’t legalize Pot, I thought joe was better n that, no Joe for me.

Biden:
"The 2020 presidential candidate expressed support for medical marijuana and decriminalization of marijuana possession, but said that states should be able to make their own judgments when it comes to legalizing recreational use of the federal Schedule I substance."

Trump:
“We’re going to see what’s going on. It’s a very big subject and right now we are allowing states to make that decision,” Trump said. “A lot of states are making that decision, but we’re allowing states to make that decision.”

Last edited:
•••

EJvy5tjUcAEsFVj

Democrats are "market testing" words for impeachment charges.

•••
Democrats are "market testing" words for impeachment charges.

They're dumbing it down for Republicans. You guys couldn't Google with quid pro quo meant so........

-----------

https://twitter.com/search?q=#VindmanIsAHero&src=trend_click

@votevets
·
2m
"What Republicans are doing to Colonel Vindman—and the risk they're exposing his family to—is sickening... it's also an insult to every single one of us who has worn the uniform of this country with honor" -
@Will_P_Goodwin
, Army veteran & VV Dir. of Govt Relations #VindmanIsAHero

Last edited:
•••
"The 2020 presidential candidate expressed support for medical marijuana and decriminalization of marijuana possession, but said that states should be able to make their own judgments when it comes to legalizing recreational use of the federal Schedule I substance."

the problem, distilleries can’t bank their cash until Pot is legal federally, that leaves a huge blank in the industry, it leaves investors vulnerable to federal prosecution as well, so it stops progress in the growth of the industry once almost all states are legal, i expect that fairly soon.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back